887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

17 minutes ago, Sharky0903 said:

Really appreciate your enthusiasm Russki!

I thought it only worked for finalised applications and actually I’ve done that for my finalised 489 application already. And I am just not sure if it still works for “received” 887 application. Once one guy on the forum mentioned Form 929 which caused a put-off. And he got his 887 visa just after he submitted the form. Wonder how he made it...I think I will submit form929 too.

Maybe I’m a little bit too sensitive because of the looong visa waiting. I don’t want to leave any excuse to picky COs 🙂

You do not need to separately fill the form 929 - when you do it through immi account, this form is automatically generated for you, that's the beauty of it! 🙂 Just follow those steps in my message and you will see the form 929 automatically filled and attached in you immi account once you are finished. 🙂 

19 minutes ago, Russki said:

You do not need to separately fill the form 929 - when you do it through immi account, this form is automatically generated for you, that's the beauty of it! 🙂 Just follow those steps in my message and you will see the form 929 automatically filled and attached in you immi account once you are finished. 🙂 

All right. Will do it today. 🙂

• Like 1

Really appreciate your enthusiasm Russki!
I thought it only worked for finalised applications and actually I’ve done that for my finalised 489 application already. And I am just not sure if it still works for “received” 887 application. Once one guy on the forum mentioned Form 929 which caused a put-off. And he got his 887 visa just after he submitted the form. Wonder how he made it...I think I will submit form929 too.
Maybe I’m a little bit too sensitive because of the looong visa waiting. I don’t want to leave any excuse to picky COs :)

Why dont we approach media on this delay in permanent residency and long delays in opening files. If someone approach the channel representative and share email , we can all submit our concerns with dates.
The people who live in cities like adelaide make more impact in approaching.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi, guys. 

I have a plan to apply for 887 by December 2019, but my 489 visa is valid until 19 June 2022, which is considered as big enough time until the 887 grant. 

So, what if I apply for the 887 visa , but still 489 visa is in effect more than 2 years, is there any restriction to stay in overseas while waiting for 887 grant? 

Will I get any issue if I stay in overseas for long-term such as 6 months, possibly longer? 

4 minutes ago, SSH said:

Hi Guys,

After visa expiration if i need to leave Australia and be back what is the procedure? Should we apply for Bridging visa B ? would that be an issue to do that way also anyone aware of processing time?

yes you have to apply bridging visa b for travel outside.

13 hours ago, Ramilo said:

our 10 month old baby was born here in Australia, can I nclude hin on NON ACCOMPANYING MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY UNIT?

or ACCOMPAYING MEMBER OF FAMILY UNIT?

What is the difference between those two?

ACCOMPANYING means migrating with you and needs visa together with you. 🙂  I suspect the baby will be an accompanying member of your family unit. 🤗

hi guys

i m not sure about providing family information, i dint write anything in details for OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS

is it required to put details of parents, as i wast sure at the time of application but i was looking some recent quotes and realize that.

can someone guide me what to do now, as i give the details of my wife and baby only.. in accompanying member of family... 

Family information.png

1 hour ago, SSH said:

Hi Guys,

After visa expiration if i need to leave Australia and be back what is the procedure? Should we apply for Bridging visa B ? would that be an issue to do that way also anyone aware of processing time?

It is apparently quote easy to apply for and last time I was told by immigration customer service guy in takes maximum 4 weeks to process, but usually less. 🙂 

6 minutes ago, ankit7775 said:

hi guys

i m not sure about providing family information, i dint write anything in details for OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS

is it required to put details of parents, as i wast sure at the time of application but i was looking some recent quotes and realize that.

can someone guide me what to do now, as i give the details of my wife and baby only.. in accompanying member of family... 

Hi @ankit7775, did you fill in and submit Form 80? 🙂 It asks for the details of your parents and siblings... From my memory.