887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

32 minutes ago, Ganesh said:

Hi Everyone, 

Finally I got my golden email after 10 years of stay in Australia. 

Applied: 29/06/2018

Granted : 13/8/2019.(direct grant ) 

Thank you everyone.

Hope everyone will get pr soon.

Congratz!

i also applied on the same day as you. Where is my grant? 😫😫😫😫

1 hour ago, Delfin said:

MY agent just called immi in my behalf asking why some new applications have been processed and my hasn’t. They said because the system is based on a case by case basis. Which means its not first in first served? 

Sorry I did not get. What is case by case mean ?

4 hours ago, Bern83 said:

Congratulations on your grant Tan, I am so happy for you!!! Eventually you can start enjoying life!

I'm glad I could be of assistance to you and helped you in some way!

Thank you, I keep praying for my grant to come through soon!

Thanks @Bern83

My prayers are for you and all who waiting here.. it’s so unfair we have to wait this long but hopefully processing time will go down soon and all who contacted will get their PR very very soon! 

• Thanks 1

Does anyone here know if it’s allowed to apply for 2 visas at the same time?

My 489 is about to expire, and I’m thinking about lodging another 887 application because i have gathered more supporting documents after i lodged my first 887 application. Just to be on the safe side as section48 will immediately apply to me once my 489 is expired. 

I really need your points of view senior members @Russki @Honey @Vinh...

Does anyone here know if it’s allowed to apply for 2 visas at the same time?
My 489 is about to expire, and I’m thinking about lodging another 887 application because i have gathered more supporting documents after i lodged my first 887 application. Just to be on the safe side as section48 will immediately apply to me once my 489 is expired. 
I really need your points of view senior members [mention=2871]Russki[/mention] [mention=3034]Honey[/mention] [mention=3545]Vinh[/mention]...
I don't think the system will allow you to do that. Mine 887 lodged by my agent,I tried to lodged mine after couple of month. I was getting a mesaage like, "It's look like you already applied for 887 something like this". It’s better to check before you applied, lets see what the expers says.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Hello people, I know its a very quite time we are passing through. Hopefully it will not last long. As I was curious about one thing, immigration is processing until 29/6 last year. As few of my friends applied in early july has no contact from immigration yet. On our tracker it showing people from July has been granted. Do yoh think It's legit though? How comd people from 11,15,18 got grant and people applied in first week of july got no response. For me It's a big questionable, what do you think guys. 99d7067e7695844b87d29999ef0d05ca.jpg

Just now, Maxzone said:

Hello people, I know its a very quite time we are passing through. Hopefully it will not last long. As I was curious about one thing, immigration is processing until 29/6 last year. As few of my friends applied in early july has no contact from immigration yet. On our tracker it showing people from July has been granted. Do yoh think It's legit though? How comd people from 11,15,18 got grant and people applied in first week of july got no response. For me It's a big questionable, what do you think guys. 99d7067e7695844b87d29999ef0d05ca.jpg

See my comments from few hours ago.. My agent called immi today.. they gave her stupid answer basically... When the immi website says 887 applications will be processed "in the order that they are received", don't believe it.. it's total crap!

• Like 1

guys pls beware that immigration can jump the que  and @deftown ur agent was right each case is different . so i would say this it not totally crap. as far as i know all the information above is real . ganesh is two people applying on same day .its alll about immigration  and 887 is just an application we dont have anyright to appeal it faster . i no its frustating but nothing is in our hand .we just need to wait .you can email them as a compliment or as suggestion and again be polite thats what i have done it before . gud luck guys hope u understand what i was trying to day . ignore any gramtical error 😄 thanks guys

Found this in 887 visa description:

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#About

Processing times

We assess applications on a case-by-case basis, and actual processing times can vary due to individual circumstances including:

• whether you have lodged a complete application, including all necessary supporting documents
  • how quickly you respond to any requests for additional information
  • how long it takes to perform required checks on the supporting information provided
  • how long it takes to receive additional information from external agencies, particularly in relation to health, character, and national security requirements
  • how many places are available in the migration program

2 minutes ago, 887 2019 said:

guys pls beware that immigration can jump the que  and @deftown ur agent was right each case is different . so i would say this it not totally crap. as far as i know all the information above is real . ganesh is two people applying on same day .its alll about immigration  and 887 is just an application we dont have anyright to appeal it faster . i no its frustating but nothing is in our hand .we just need to wait .you can email them as a compliment or as suggestion and again be polite thats what i have done it before . gud luck guys hope u understand what i was trying to day . ignore any gramtical error 😄 thanks guys

I know each case is different. But are you saying that a CO can review a file and then go "nope, i'm not gonna process this one today" and then move to the next application? That's ridiculous mate.  

1 minute ago, madmax said:

Found this in 887 visa description:

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#About

Processing times

We assess applications on a case-by-case basis, and actual processing times can vary due to individual circumstances including:

• whether you have lodged a complete application, including all necessary supporting documents
  • how quickly you respond to any requests for additional information
  • how long it takes to perform required checks on the supporting information provided
  • how long it takes to receive additional information from external agencies, particularly in relation to health, character, and national security requirements
  • how many places are available in the migration program

The thing is, the only way for them to know if an application is complete or not is for them to review the application. And if the application is not complete, then they reach out to you requesting more documents. 

@deftown case officer is like us  . example if A applied on 25 june 2018 (family with kids )and B applied on july 7 (2 people) an C(single applicant) applied on july 10 . then case officer just wanna get rid of those july 10 he is single applicant  . ..i hope u understand what i am trying to say . and also it depends on  applicant nationality too . and the  other document like updated afp pccc etc etc thanks mate 

1 minute ago, 887 2019 said:

@deftown case officer is like us  . example if A applied on 25 june 2018 (family with kids )and B applied on july 7 (2 people) an C(single applicant) applied on july 10 . then case officer just wanna get rid of those july 10 he is single applicant  . ..i hope u understand what i am trying to say . and also it depends on  applicant nationality too . and the  other document like updated afp pccc etc etc thanks mate 

Yes, I understand your point and thank you for taking the time to explain. Btw, I am a single applicant...😂😀😂

It's just that the closer my 489 is to expiring the more nervous I get...

@deftown you will get your grant notifcation  at the end of this week for sure . from today they started to open new applicant  . (co) they got more pressure too august 18 is coming on their head they need to reduce processing time to  at least 16to 16 months or 15 to 16 months . so relax  there are few people still waiting from feb or even from last year (2017) . so dont worry we will all get our grant . i applied on 17th july 2018  i am expecting my grant before  16 september still long way  . dont worry be happy its not in our hand 😄 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

See my comments from few hours ago.. My agent called immi today.. they gave her stupid answer basically... When the immi website says 887 applications will be processed "in the order that they are received", don't believe it.. it's total crap!
Sometime, i got confused when I see a stranger updates status to a direct grant. Should I belive it or not. The person was not on the forum, and their updates given by their friends. Hard to say anything, when we have very slow period the stanger grant is very suspicious to me, don't get offended it’s a personal opinion. I have a friend applied in 4th July has no contact yet other mate applied in last week of June has no news. One of them follow the excel sheet, I know how is his situation now, he sees grant from mid july but it wasn’t him. We have a chat few times in a week now. I tell him you will be next, he is very upset now. Hopefully evry grant is a legit here, It's a matter of time to pick up our file.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delfin said:

1 hour ago, Delfin said:

4 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

Sometime, i got confused when I see a stranger updates status to a direct grant. Should I belive it or not. The person was not on the forum, and their updates given by their friends. Hard to say anything, when we have very slow period the stanger grant is very suspicious to me, don't get offended it’s a personal opinion. I have a friend applied in 4th July has no contact yet other mate applied in last week of June has no news. One of them follow the excel sheet, I know how is his situation now, he sees grant from mid july but it wasn’t him. We have a chat few times in a week now. I tell him you will be next, he is very upset now. Hopefully evry grant is a legit here, It's a matter of time to pick up our file.

4 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

How I get this list

please tell me