887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

I drive taxi and he asked me evidence of payment

and further employment evidence.i sent them three monthly Bas statement ,

how much I earned every quarter, owner letter .taxi service commission log on log off

statement . All taxi licence , and he asked my wife functional eng...

i sent them two year Aus study do you think that will b enough?

Wait until somone reply back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All

Was hoping for some advice. We will have completed 2 years living in Adelaide on January 19th 2017. However we had a 1 week overseas holiday in December 2015 & we went home for a 3 week 2 day holiday in August 2016. Can we apply for our 887 on the 19th January 2 years after our arrival, or do we have to take into account our holidays (roughly about 4 weeks overseas?)

Thanks in advance :-)

Hi All

Was hoping for some advice. We will have completed 2 years living in Adelaide on January 19th 2017. However we had a 1 week overseas holiday in December 2015 & we went home for a 3 week 2 day holiday in August 2016. Can we apply for our 887 on the 19th January 2 years after our arrival, or do we have to take into account our holidays (roughly about 4 weeks overseas?)

Thanks in advance :-)

If the main applicant spends overseas holidays or any overseas trips no longer than 8 weeks within two years, according to my understanding, it's allowable and acceptable to submit 887 application after living in regional areas for two years.

Hi seniors and group members,

I am new to this forum and still at the beginning stage of my 489 visa. Your suggestions would shape my future.

I am on 489 state sponsorship bridging visa. CO allocated asked for further documentation.

My question is after getting the visa do I need to inform the state government about the visa? Do I need to stay in the same sponsored state or can I live in any regional areas in Australia.

Is it mandatory to take release letter from that state before moving to different regional area.

When applying for 887 will the case officer approve my visa if I stay in Victoria regional area instead of sponsored state.

Thanks heaps.

I am new to this forum and still at the beginning stage of my 489 visa. Your suggestions would shape my future.

I am on 489 state sponsorship bridging visa. CO allocated asked for further documentation.

My question is after getting the visa do I need to inform the state government about the visa? Do I need to stay in the same sponsored state or can I live in any regional areas in Australia.

Is it mandatory to take release letter from that state before moving to different regional area.

When applying for 887 will the case officer approve my visa if I stay in Victoria regional area instead of sponsored state.

Thanks heaps.

Hi Amar4848,

Please do not kill this thread. Thanks in advance.

If the main applicant spends overseas holidays or any overseas trips no longer than 8 weeks within two years, according to my understanding, it's allowable and acceptable to submit 887 application after living in regional areas for two years.

Hey Buddy , from where you got this information? or it s your personal opinion ? would you please share authorized link in which this information has written, I hope this information is correct but this is not advisable..

Cheers

Hey Buddy , from where you got this information? or it s your personal opinion ? would you please share authorized link in which this information has written, I hope this information is correct but this is not advisable..

Cheers

If you have gone through the previous posts here, what I said should not be surprised to you.

Thanks heaps.

When you apply for any visa, there are stipulated conditions that are outlined by the authorities. Now, it’s up to you to decide whether you want to follow it or not. I have heard of a guy who tried to live in a metro city on a regional visa, and tried to apply for a PR after 2 years, showing all sort of cooked up paper work. Result was deportation (even tribunal dint work for him). So it’s a personal choice mate. You are putting your 2 years of hard work and effort to get a 489 visa at STAKE……on the other side for getting a release letter from a regional area, all you need is proof that you have applied for jobs and got rejected in that area (reject mails are accepted as proof). And an offer letter from the regional area that you want to go to and processing fees (I think around AU$300). Once you have this letter, present it when you apply for PR. My suggestion would be “Don’t take immigration laws for granted”

Thanks heaps.

When you apply for any visa, there are stipulated conditions that are outlined by the authorities. Now, it’s up to you to decide whether you want to follow it or not. I have heard of a guy who tried to live in a metro city on a regional visa, and tried to apply for a PR after 2 years, showing all sort of cooked up paper work. Result was deportation (even tribunal dint work for him). So it’s a personal choice mate. You are putting your 2 years of hard work and effort to get a 489 visa at STAKE……on the other side for getting a release letter from a regional area, all you need is proof that you have applied for jobs and got rejected in that area (reject mails are accepted as proof). And an offer letter from the regional area that you want to go to and processing fees (I think around AU$300). Once you have this letter, present it when you apply for PR. My suggestion would be “Don’t take immigration laws for granted”

Thanks for the reply 23august.

I am not taking immigration laws for granted, after 5 years struggle in Australia, I finally got a chance to live in Australia, with this wonderful opportunity I don't want to risk. I just want clarification like can we live in any regional area?. Thanks

Also, Yuvraj1977,

You have to provide the bank statements to show the deposites. That is what CO has asked me for.

Hi Fantastic4,

In my last visa they took 6 weeks after submitting asked documents. Now can you pls tell us did CO asked you to give bank statement upto the date visa was applied or upto the date CO sent you email. Hope this time you will reply to this.