887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, neel said:

same here, i requested the immi to give my son 489 which they granted in Jan as i was travelling to India for 1 month. 

our situation is same, so i guess applicants who have added their kids later will be processed end of March or early April. 

lets put our fingers crossed, but if they have processed Oct, they wont delay ours, coz everyone is getting now.

Hope same. 

Your son got 887 bringing visa? How do you email immigration? Because for you and my case we don't have CO name or their email ID. I got 489 visa grant from no reply email ID with no CO name in that. Did you pay any fees to add newborn in 887 application? 

Applied in Nov 2017.
Given the timelines from the forum you file is not yet opened.. so you still have time.. may be do it as soon as possible.. given this rate they would start November best case by the end of next week..

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, su89 said:

Given the timelines from the forum you file is not yet opened.. so you still have time.. may be do it as soon as possible.. given this rate they would start November best case by the end of next week..

Okay. So submitting additional documents now won't delay the allocation of case officers?

Do they use the date submitted or do they use the last updated date?

Okay. So submitting additional documents now won't delay the allocation of case officers?
Do they use the date submitted or do they use the last updated date?
The date you submitted the application.. But I would say finish uploading within next week.. [emoji4] By that way your file is complete by the time they touch it.

14 minutes ago, su89 said:

The date you submitted the application.. But I would say finish uploading within next week.. emoji4.png By that way your file is complete by the time they touch it.

Okay thanks. I was just worried of altering or attaching anything extra now as I thought they might then use the last updated date.

12 hours ago, JOGC said:

Congrats! Can celebrate now ;)

Did you apply right after 2 years or you have waited sometimes to 'compensate' the period you were away?

Thanks JOGC,

I did not wait to compensate 10 weeks of holiday period. Don’t be surprise, I lodged 887 only in 23 months after moving in regional area according to provided residential evidence. Anyway, I was holding 489 visa since more than 24 months, which is the most imp thing. Just keep your confidence high n let CO to do rest of the work. Cheers mate :-)

14 hours ago, Sundhar said:

Hi Guys ,

I have applied on 24.09.18. still my status is Received. This confuses me and cant think what is happening on my file. 

Hi Sundhar,

Please, don't panic, it may take longer as you have amended your application with your newborn in February. :):) You have been now waiting 6 weeks from that update, they should contact you any time now. Fingers crossed!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Hi Sundhar,

Please, don't panic, it may take longer as you have amended your application with your newborn in February. :):) You have been now waiting 6 weeks from that update, they should contact you any time now. Fingers crossed!!!

Ya Russki,

Hopefully will get Co with in two weeks and I have updated new born on my same date of 887 application which is on 24.09.17.

1 hour ago, Sundhar said:

Ya Russki,

Hopefully will get Co with in two weeks and I have updated new born on my same date of 887 application which is on 24.09.17.

Hi sundhar, 

How did you notify immigration about new born? Did you fill-up form 1436 or other form? 

Hi there 

I am a silent follower of this forum. I've just got my 887 visa directly granted. Applied on 25th Oct 2017. Thanks all for the very useful  tips and suggestions, ie renew the police check.Best of  luck to everyone who is still waiting. Thanks 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Shan said:

Hi there 

I am a silent follower of this forum. I've just got my 887 visa directly granted. Applied on 25th Oct 2017. Thanks all for the very useful  tips and suggestions, ie renew the police check.Best of  luck to everyone who is still waiting. Thanks 

Congratulations mate...

Cheers...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shan said:

Hi there 

Congrats mate!!!! Enjoy......

Hi there 
Congrats Shan.. Happy for you.. Guys our COs are catching up at a very good rate [emoji5]

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Shan said:

Hi there 

Congratulations Shan and thank you! :):) Lovely news!!!

16 minutes ago, Shan said:

Hi there 

Congrats mate can you please update the spreadsheet thanks 

20 minutes ago, Shan said:

Hi there 

Congrats Shan. Cheers

15 hours ago, Tsep said:

Hope same. 

Your son got 887 bringing visa? How do you email immigration? Because for you and my case we don't have CO name or their email ID. I got 489 visa grant from no reply email ID with no CO name in that. Did you pay any fees to add newborn in 887 application? 

no didnt pay any fees, my son hasnt got bridging visa for 887. 

i called immigration they gave me email id , i attached all documents like passport and birth

certificate for my child and applied 489.  for 887 visa i went to my online account and updated on my file.