887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

14 minutes ago, Sundhar said:

Hi Guys, Finally my waiting is over. Got the golden mail just now.

Date of Application : 25.09.17

Date of Grant : 29.03.18

They have not granted 887 for my new born and said that I need to apply Separately and Can't add in 887 visa Grant . Still We are  happy with that.

Thank you all.

Sundhar

Congrats mate!!!!!

• Like 1

They have not granted 887 for my new born and said that I need to apply Separately and Can't add in 887 visa Grant . Still We are  happy with that.
Thank you all.
Sundhar
Congrats !

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, Sundhar said:

Thank you all.

Sundhar

Congratulations sundhar, happy for you. 

Just one thing, why your newborn not received grant? He born before 25/09 or after? 

25 minutes ago, Sundhar said:

Thank you all.

Sundhar

Congratulations ?

34 minutes ago, Sundhar said:

Thank you all.

Sundhar

Congratulations mate! :) Nice to hear your great news!!! Just before the Easter break!

And guess what guys?! The queue is moving! :D 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kate said:

Russki, seems like you are next:D Good luck mate!

Thanks a lot Kate!!! :) It's very encouraging. Although at the moment, because I am so close, time seems to slow right down!!! :D Every minute seems like an hour... Can't concentrate on anything, but wait. :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Russki said:

Thanks a lot Kate!!! :) It's very encouraging. Although at the moment, because I am so close, time seems to slow right down!!! :D Every minute seems like an hour... Can't concentrate on anything, but wait. :) 

Don't worry friend. You are so close. Be positive, even your can get it today. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Russki said:

Same situation here mate...

Not being able to concentrate on anything...

• Haha 1

Thanks a lot Kate!!! [emoji4] It's very encouraging. Although at the moment, because I am so close, time seems to slow right down!!! [emoji3] Every minute seems like an hour... Can't concentrate on anything, but wait. [emoji4] 
Ha ha can understand how you feel.. Mine 3 more months to go yet always thinking about the grant.. oh when you come this close that would be crazy.. I wish your waiting will not take long.. within next two hours ? [emoji3]

• Like 1

Finally granted!!!!!!! Thank you Group, thank you IMMI!!!!!! We can now move on. 

27th July 2017 Applied for 887 visa

25th Jan Co asked PCC for 16yo daughter !

5th Feb Provided PCC to Immi

14th March Emailed them to let them know i was out of the country for a week

21st March Pre grant notification - They asked why we didn't let them know of my travel plans.!!  

Requested a call back from them today as we were worried they would not look at it again for some time.  They called back, we explained the position and they promised to pick up the file today.  Said they had a "huge backlog" on emails hence did not see ours of 14th.

Just received through the grant of the 887!!!  Very happy indeed!  The call back service was very friendly and helpful.

• Like 5

Finally granted!!!!!!! Thank you IMMI!!!!!! We can now move on. 
21st March Pre grant notification - They asked why we didn't let them know of my travel plans.!!  
Requested a call back from them today as we were worried they would not look at it again for some time.  They called back, we explained the position and they promised to pick up the file today.  Said they had a "huge backlog" on emails hence did not see ours of 14th.
Just received through the grant of the 887!!!  Very happy indeed!  The call back service was very friendly and helpful.
Yeppiiii!! Congrats mate!

6 minutes ago, heugas said:

Finally granted!!!!!!! Thank you Group, thank you IMMI!!!!!! We can now move on. 

Hi mate, congratulations enjoy your freedom. 

Can you please provide me contact details and phone calls details to communicate with them? I applied 22/09 and still waiting 

4 minutes ago, heugas said:

Congrats mate!!! Enjoy

4 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Hi mate, congratulations enjoy your freedom. 

Can you please provide me contact details and phone calls details to communicate with them? I applied 22/09 and still waiting 

Thank you. We called immi on 131881. The automated machine says that if your application is within the processing times don't bother waiting. We called a few months back and they ignore us. However this time was different. 

9 minutes ago, heugas said:

Cheers mate...

What a good news before Easter long weekend..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, heugas said:

Thank you. We called immi on 131881. The automated machine says that if your application is within the processing times don't bother waiting. We called a few months back and they ignore us. However this time was different. 

So someone is answering call or it's just automatically call received? 

1 hour ago, heugas said:

Yay!!! :) Good job for pushing for it!!! :D 

• Like 3