887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

I applied on 07/11/2017 &  it does shows received & estimated  processing time 8 to 10 months in my application.

God knows when they will start opening November files. 

Please all of you keep in touch & keep posting & keep replying. it gives positive mental support.

Thanks. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DEV said:

I applied on 07/11/2017 &  it does shows received & estimated  processing time 8 to 10 months in my application.

God knows when they will start opening November files. 

Please all of you keep in touch & keep posting & keep replying. it gives positive mental support.

Thanks. 

Sure. I will update if I get any info

Hi all guys,

I just got the email from CO.

- Applied 26-Oct-2017

- Today 03-Apr-2018, CO Sophorn asked for required documents:

• Australian Federal Police (AFP) clearance National Police Check
    • Updated - name as per your passport and aliases. Please refer below for further information
  • Colour copy of your passport - Newborn
  • Certified copy of your birth certificate - Newborn ( I note you have applied for the certificate)

- Notes:

• My son was born 2 weeks before (mid of March) then I updated form 1022 for the newborn baby.
  • AFP further information:
When entering your name on the National Police Check Application Form, ensure
your legal name is entered as shown on your current passport. You must also include
any previous names you have been known by, any aliases and/or anglicised names.
List all names in the National Police Check Application Form, matching the order and
format of the name in your passport. If the name on the police clearance certificate
received by us is different from your passport or does not list any aliases you have
been known by, you will be requested to obtain another police certificate. You should
use code 33 'Immigration/Citizenship - for supply to the Department of Home Affairs'
for the purpose of the check.

Good luck to all!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi all guys,

- Applied 26-Oct-2017

[...]

Thanks Daniel, very useful information regarding Police Certificates! :) Very helpful for all. Good luck with your baby's documents and further processing! :) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi all guys,

- Applied 26-Oct-2017

• Updated - name as per your passport and aliases. Please refer below for further information
  • Certified copy of your birth certificate - Newborn ( I note you have applied for the certificate)

- Notes:

• My son was born 2 weeks before (mid of March) then I updated form 1022 for the newborn baby.

When entering your name on the National Police Check Application Form, ensure
your legal name is entered as shown on your current passport. You must also include
any previous names you have been known by, any aliases and/or anglicised names.
List all names in the National Police Check Application Form, matching the order and
format of the name in your passport. If the name on the police clearance certificate
received by us is different from your passport or does not list any aliases you have
been known by, you will be requested to obtain another police certificate. You should
use code 33 'Immigration/Citizenship - for supply to the Department of Home Affairs'
for the purpose of the check.

Good luck to all!

Hey Daniel can you please update the spreadsheet thanks 

Hi all guys,
- Applied 26-Oct-2017
- Notes:
When entering your name on the National Police Check Application Form, ensureyour legal name is entered as shown on your current passport. You must also includeany previous names you have been known by, any aliases and/or anglicised names.List all names in the National Police Check Application Form, matching the order andformat of the name in your passport. If the name on the police clearance certificatereceived by us is different from your passport or does not list any aliases you havebeen known by, you will be requested to obtain another police certificate. You shoulduse code 33 'Immigration/Citizenship - for supply to the Department of Home Affairs'for the purpose of the check.

Good luck to all!

How did you updated immigration about new born via post or immi account

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Tsep said:

Hi kaur, you still waiting for CO allocation? I believe you have applied on 18 October? 

1 hour ago, Tsep said:

Hi Neel, your newborn is born before you apply 887 or after? 

hi Tsep, yeah he was born on 5th August 2017 and i applied on october 19th

2 hours ago, Tsep said:

Hi kaur, you still waiting for CO allocation? I believe you have applied on 18 October? 

Hi

Yes i did but yeah still waiting for co?........just called my agent to know wats happening she told like they increased the processing time from 6-8months to 8 to 10 months

Just now, Tsep said:

Hi Neel, so did you included his name in your 887 application? And when did you notify immigration for your newborn? 

no i did not included his name on 887. as i was waiting for his passport in dec when it arrived, i filled form 1022, change of notification,

and called immi they gave me an email address and tole me to send an email toadelaide office with baby birthcertificate. 

Just now, neel said:

no i did not included his name on 887. as i was waiting for his passport in dec when it arrived, i filled form 1022, change of notification,

and called immi they gave me an email address and tole me to send an email toadelaide office with baby birthcertificate. 

Also can anyone advise me, after applying are we allowed to work in city or still work in regional till its granted. 

am just so eager, waiting kills me!!!