887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

I think that's all for today and for this month.
Happy Easter long weekend everyone.
All we can do is waiting and waiting...
Cheers...
Mm.. looks like it.. we all were waiting for more grants this week.. well.. this is what it is.. but all second timers.. well.. by this time next Friday I bet you will be permanent residnets of this country.. Its slow and painful to wait but have hope and faith.. its not very far.. Cheer up aaaaalll heavy hearted lovely people.. Here ends March! April will come with many good news.. Happy Easter and happy long weekend!! Enjoy guys.. we deserve it [emoji6][emoji847]

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Friends ....our file has been allocated and they ask for more information.....
my husbands full time work 
my afp 
my functional English 
form 80 for my husband 
Good news !Now its your turn to upload docs [emoji4] As much as evidence

7 minutes ago, Poonam said:

Friends ....our file has been allocated and they ask for more information.....

my husbands full time work 

my afp 

my functional English 

form 80 for my husband 

have you initially provided any proof of functional English? old IELTS or any other doc?

14 minutes ago, Kun said:

Applied on 26/10/2017.

CO contacted on 12/02/2018 for 2 years' residency and 1 year's employment proofs further.

Re-submitted docs on 18/02/2018.

And waiting n waiting.

Hi kun,  I understand it's 26/09 right. Same situation here I applied 22/09 and 02/feb my newborn daughter great 489 visa and rest is not clear what's happening. Every weekend it's look like CO assign or direct grant but still not happening in real. Hope for best in next month 

Coming back to the IELTS topic...I downloaded old IELTS (from 2015) as proof of functional English. I admit the fact it is not valid but still. Supportive docs of functional English: enrolment into university in Australia, receipt, competency of certain modules and gen communication to the department of education re progress etc. Education is in progress, it is not completed? Is it enough? or co can put on hold an application, house - What do you recon? 

28 minutes ago, su89 said:

Mm.. looks like it.. we all were waiting for more grants this week.. well.. this is what it is.. but all second timers.. well.. by this time next Friday I bet you will be permanent residnets of this country.. Its slow and painful to wait but have hope and faith.. its not very far.. Cheer up aaaaalll heavy hearted lovely people.. Here ends March! April will come with many good news.. Happy Easter and happy long weekend!! Enjoy guys.. we deserve it emoji6.pngemoji847.png

Thanks for a lovely cheerful message to round off the week! :) Oh well, more chances for next week! We can put waiting and anxiety on hold for four days and enjoy long weekend. :D

At least we know nothing will happen till Tuesday now! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi Tsep,

Applied 25 September 2017

CO contact 7 February 2018 asking for PCC from Russia (and 2 days later another email from Skills Select asking for heaps of random stuff)

Still waiting! :P 

Hi Russki, we are in same situation. I applied 22/09 . By 02/feb new born grant 489 and still nothing happens any more. My case exactly same as sundhat who got grant today. 

4 minutes ago, Kate said:

Coming back to the IELTS topic...I downloaded old IELTS (from 2015) as proof of functional English. I admit the fact it is not valid but still. Supportive docs of functional English: enrolment into university in Australia, receipt, competency of certain modules and gen communication to the department of education re progress etc. Education is in progress, it is not completed? Is it enough? or co can put on hold an application, house - What do you recon? 

I think you have to show at least 1-year full-time study in English. Others, correct me if I'm wrong please

3 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Hi Russki, we are in same situation. I applied 22/09 . By 02/feb new born grant 489 and still nothing happens any more. My case exactly same as sundhat who got grant today. 

Hi Tsep,

I feel it in my bones that you are due for some news (good news, preferably). :)

I guess, if you class your newborn grant as "CO contact" you should be getting your grant alongside kun and I. :) 

2 hours ago, Kun said:

Same situation here mate...

Not being able to concentrate on anything...

... I just have this vision sometimes of a CO picking up my file, looking at it and saying: "Nah, seems too complicated, can't be bothered with it today!" and putting it to the side! Ha-ha-ha!!!! :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi Tsep,

I feel it in my bones that you are due for some news (good news, preferably). :)

I guess, if you class your newborn grant as "CO contact" you should be getting your grant alongside kun and I. :) 

I hope same. Until now I and we take patience and looking forward to get grant but now every day pass without grant. 

3 minutes ago, Kate said:

enrolled in May 2017, which is almost a year

From Home Affairs Website - functional English

• Successfully completed at least one year of full-time study or equivalent part-time study towards a degree, higher degree, diploma, or associate diploma in an institution in Australia and all instructions were in English.

Does your study belong to one these categories? Anyway, Until May 2018 you can prove that you completed one year study 

• Like 1

... I just have this vision sometimes of a CO picking up my file, looking at it and saying: "Nah, seems too complicated, can't be bothered with it today!" and putting it to the side! Ha-ha-ha!!!! [emoji3] 
Ha ha haaa.. yes indeed.. with long history of primary education and all travel history.. ? They should be feeling.. oh.. my brain tickling.. lol.. [emoji16] ha ha.. may be next week they will feel like we will give this bugger the grant and finish it off! [emoji1]

• Haha 1

enrolled in May 2017, which is almost a year
You would need to give a transcript or something.. have you completed your studies? If so upload the transcript and old IELTS certificate as well. Are you yhe main applicant kate?

5 minutes ago, slvicky said:

From Home Affairs Website - functional English

• Successfully completed at least one year of full-time study or equivalent part-time study towards a degree, higher degree, diploma, or associate diploma in an institution in Australia and all instructions were in English.

Does your study belong to one these categories? Anyway, Until May 2018 you can prove that you completed one year study 

yep it does, however my file will be most probable allocated next month (applied 18.11.17) and by that time it makes only 11 months instead of required 12:S 

1 minute ago, Kate said:

yep it does, however my file will be most probable allocated next month (applied 18.11.17) and by that time it makes only 11 months instead of required 12:S 

If you are the main applicant you don't have to submit docs for functional English at all

2 minutes ago, su89 said:

You would need to give a transcript or something.. have you completed your studies? If so upload the transcript and old IELTS certificate as well. Are you yhe main applicant kate?

yep I am the main applicant (so I am ok). as of my hubby: I downloaded his learning plan, enrolment/receipt and confirmation of completion of certain modules and old IELTS