887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

21 minutes ago, neel said:

i wish the same direct grant for u dear. 

lets just pray , coz waiting everyday is hard .....did u apply indian police clearance?

Yeah my husband applied his afp and pcc in sep and  my afp and pcc we got new one in early March and uploaded in the file 

25 minutes ago, neel said:

i wish the same direct grant for u dear. 

lets just pray , coz waiting everyday is hard .....did u apply indian police clearance?

We are checking email every minute ....this wait is killing us ...I don’t know how long we have to wait ??

Mod notice

When replying to this thread, please make sure you hit the ‘REPLY TO THIS TOPIC’ button at the top of each page of the thread.

Or if wanting to quote a specific post, ensure you click on the word QUOTE in the bottom left corner of each post. 

For some reason people seem to keep hitting the report post icon (the small flag near top right corner of each post) when trying to post and so it ends up going through as a report for mods, not an actual post others will see in the thread.

Thanks in advance :) 

I think slvicky is right poonam cause we had to go out of the country for 15days as well[emoji42]......But we did submitted the pcc for that time....I don't know what are they upto
Not at all
I went to overseas for 3 months after applying 887
It doesn't matter as long as you havd fulfilled your condition

Sent from my vivo 1716 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Paras said:

Not at all

Hey Parash just a quick question to you. How long you can stay overseas after 887 application ? For example can you stay until you get you pre grant or is there any rules ??

Hey Parash just a quick question to you. How long you can stay overseas after 887 application ? For example can you stay until you get you pre grant or is there any rules ??
Your visa can't be granted until you are not in australia
I did stay in overseas 90 days
I did apply 20/10/17, I left for overseas on 27/10/17 and came back on 24/01/18

2 hours ago, Kaur said:

I think slvicky is right poonam cause we had to go out of the country for 15days as well-_-......But we did submitted the pcc for that time....I don't know what are they upto

But some people in the forum got their direct grants with longer stay overseas .... may be we are not lucky enough ???

On 3/19/2018 at 1:07 AM, Ricky said:

Hi mate 

I am in same confusion. I went overseas first year for 43 days and didn’t go anywhere second year. I am scratching my head of thinking ? should I wait 43 days from due date( compensate all days) or apply after 22 days from due date as follow 3 weeks holiday rule.So much confusing let me know buddy if you find something regarding this issue. Thanks 

Hi Ricky,

Sorry for super late response as i was not able to reply or post on here due to some technical issues on this website. I just checked and gave it try and finally it worked so thought to respond you first. 

Well I had same confusion that should i compensate whole 8 weeks and 6 weeks period of holidays or only 3 weeks in each trips (as per 3 week rule). In my 8 weeks holiday period i did not have work so did not have any annual leave. However, in my second trip i had only 2 weeks annual leave accrual but i spent 6 weeks in holidays.. so these are all things making me confuse too. Therefore, i decided to apply 3 weeks rule on each overseas trip and rest of weeks i will compensate. I have not got any response in regards to this yet as i believe no one has gone through similar kind of situation before or maybe they are not sure either. 

I have already waited 5 weeks extra by now  so 3 more weeks to go then i will apply and i hope that should be fine. Finger crossed !!

In your scenario, i will stay 22 days more and apply after which would be fine i guess. When your 2 years residency period will be completed after staying 22 days more for compensation?

Thanks

4 hours ago, Vayani said:

Hi Ricky,

Sorry for super late response as i was not able to reply or post on here due to some technical issues on this website. I just checked and gave it try and finally it worked so thought to respond you first. 

Well I had same confusion that should i compensate whole 8 weeks and 6 weeks period of holidays or only 3 weeks in each trips (as per 3 week rule). In my 8 weeks holiday period i did not have work so did not have any annual leave. However, in my second trip i had only 2 weeks annual leave accrual but i spent 6 weeks in holidays.. so these are all things making me confuse too. Therefore, i decided to apply 3 weeks rule on each overseas trip and rest of weeks i will compensate. I have not got any response in regards to this yet as i believe no one has gone through similar kind of situation before or maybe they are not sure either. 

I have already waited 5 weeks extra by now  so 3 more weeks to go then i will apply and i hope that should be fine. Finger crossed !!

In your scenario, i will stay 22 days more and apply after which would be fine i guess. When your 2 years residency period will be completed after staying 22 days more for compensation?

Thanks

Hey Vayani

This is so confusing about these holidays matter. Department should put at least some clarification on website regarding this matter. So we can get some idea about it. It is so hard to find a right information about visiting holidays during this two year residential period. I think only what we can do is taking a risk rather taking different views from different persons because everyone has there own views on this matter.

cheers

12 hours ago, Paras said:

Not at all

You went after applying we went before applying for 887.......but did fullfill the condition for 2 years stay and everything......i don't know why they kept our file at side.....may b today last day of work before easter?????

1 minute ago, DEV said:

Hi, Those who lodge 887 visa in November 2017, what's the status shows? In my application status shows 8 to 10 months.

Has anyone case officer assigned for November? 

Thanks. 

I applied on the 18th of November 2017. Status - received. According to current stats expect any news (hopefully good:P) on the 18-25th of April.

20 minutes ago, Rana G said:

Hi everyone

please guide me how  to update immigration for new born baby.

From Home Affairs website: Visa 887
Newborn children
  • If your child is born after you lodge your application but before a decision is made, attach to your ImmiAccount:
  • a completed Form 1022
     - Notification of changes in circumstances (266 KB PDF)
  • the child’s birth certificate
  • the child’s passport, when obtained.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, su89 said:

Ok lets wish we end the week and month with lot of grants !Today might be a good day for lot of you.. good luck guys

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Hi Guys, Finally my waiting is over. Got the golden mail just now.

Date of Application : 25.09.17

Date of Grant : 29.03.18

They have not granted 887 for my new born and said that I need to apply Separately and Can't add in 887 visa Grant . Still We are  happy with that.

Thank you all.

Sundhar

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sundhar said:

They have not granted 887 for my new born and said that I need to apply Separately and Can't add in 887 visa Grant . Still We are  happy with that.

Thank you all.

Sundhar

Congrats mate. Can you please update the spreadsheet thanks 

10 minutes ago, Sundhar said:

Thank you all.

Sundhar

Congrats!!!!!!!! 

10 minutes ago, Sundhar said:

Thank you all.

Sundhar

Congratulations mate...

That's a good news after a quiet morning.

Enjoy...

• Like 1

Thank you all.
Sundhar

Congratulations mate. How do you update your new born to department, via immi account or via post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk