887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

9 hours ago, 10thfeb said:

Honey to be honest you are the one trying to keep everyone so positive ?

Thank you. I believe CO's are not slow but they also entertained those files who directly applied for 887 from other countries like India, Pak, and other countries. They are also in the queue. We only know those whose are on the list. So don't worry we all get it soon ?.

@B3sT Happy Friday ?

PS: I am very happy my son is coming on Tuesday from India. I gonna see him after 4 months. yaaaay ?

• Like 4

Thank you. I believe CO's are not slow but they also entertained those files who directly applied for 887 from other countries like India, Pak, and other countries. They are also in the queue. We only know those whose are on the list. So don't worry we all get it soon [emoji846].

[mention=3025]B3sT[/mention] Happy Friday [emoji846]

PS: I am very happy my son is coming on Tuesday from India. I gonna see him after 4 months. yaaaay [emoji846]
Hello Honey,

Thanks for being optimistic. Please be aware that 887 can be applied only by the people who are in Australia with the valid visa like 489 etc meeting the certain conditions. It is not like other skill select visa 189 , 190 and 489 where these visas can be applied by both onshore and offshore applicants

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Honey said:

Thank you. I believe CO's are not slow but they also entertained those files who directly applied for 887 from other countries like India, Pak, and other countries. They are also in the queue. We only know those whose are on the list. So don't worry we all get it soon ?.

@B3sT Happy Friday ?

PS: I am very happy my son is coming on Tuesday from India. I gonna see him after 4 months. yaaaay ?

Great news! ? ? ? Happy for you Honey! ? My son lived away from me for only 1 month while I was looking for a job here, but even 1 month was bad enough, so I can imagine how much you missed him. ? ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, deftown said:

Hello Honey,

Thanks for being optimistic. Please be aware that 887 can be applied only by the people who are in Australia with the valid visa like 489 etc meeting the certain conditions. It is not like other skill select visa 189 , 190 and 489 where these visas can be applied by both onshore and offshore applicants

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

You are right ?I checked now.

Hi mates got my grant just now.
Date applied : 01-dec-2017
1st contact : 23 MaY june - asked for wife AFP and Indian pCC - submited in 20 days
grant - today.
CO: Adam
I wish all you guys will receive grants this month
Congratulations. Enjoy the new freedom :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, a4anudeep said:

I got my grant on jul 4th. When you guys get yours we will ? good luck mates

Hi Anudeep. Are we, those who get PR after 30th June 2018, eligible for government benefits such as family tax benefit and rental assistance? 

1 hour ago, a4anudeep said:

I got my grant on jul 4th. When you guys get yours we will ? good luck mates