887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Hi Honey,  as I understand your son is in India. So he already have 489 visa or you planning to bring him in Australia once you get PR? He born in India? 

No, he born in Australia. After his birth, I applied his 489 prior to applying 887. He got it and travelled to India with my mother in aw. Now he should be here for 887 decision. That's why my brother bringing him here tomorrow ?

• Like 6

Hi my friend file open today,she apply 19 jan 2018,co ADAM, request all the documents again attested by jp and 4 year old girl police clearance,wife medical,husband employment documents,its weird they asking all the employment attested documents again.they already provide everything.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, H-kaur82 said:

Hi my friend file open today,she apply 19 jan 2018,co ADAM, request all the documents again attested by jp and 4 year old girl police clearance,wife medical,husband employment documents,its weird they asking all the employment attested documents again.they already provide everything.

Hi H-kaur82, thank you for posting this information! ? 

Very odd - are you sure they asked for a 4 year old police clearance?! ? ?

I have noticed that sometimes people think that CO asks for the documents to be attested, but it is often just a generic text - guidance - at the bottom of the letter to say that documents can be attested in front of JP... Or were your friends specifically asked to attest? 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi H-kaur82, thank you for posting this information! ? 

Very odd - are you sure they asked for a 4 year old police clearance?! ? ?

I have noticed that sometimes people think that CO asks for the documents to be attested, but it is often just a generic text - guidance - at the bottom of the letter to say that documents can be attested in front of JP... Or were your friends specifically asked to attest? 

I think it’s 4 year old medical n wife PCC

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, H-kaur82 said:

Yes 4 year old daughter police clearance and wife medical,husband employment papers need to be attested by jp,i m also nearby 24 jan 2018 

I think it should been 4 years medical and wife's police check and husbands employment 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

Hi everyone I am the one you all are talking about (h kaur’s friend) applied on 19/01/18. Asked me about my employment documents which is already been submitted. I have asked Adam again if he really want these things again as it is been submitted. Waiting for his reply now.

Hi Karan, it is nice to see you here.  ? I just wonder how you asked Adam,  via email?  They practically never reply to emails, I am afraid.  ? But the CO will not want you to submit the same documents again. He is looking for additional evidence of employment. What did you submit initially? ? The guys here can advise you on additional employment proof you can submit this time round.  ?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

I have submitted my payslips, Super statement, Bunnings reference letter of my full time employment , group certificates from Bunnings warehouse, letter from ANZ BANK for my pay coming into my A/c every fortnight from 2015/17. Adam asked me the same things again.

This doesn't make sense..why would he ask the same things again??

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

This time they want the certified copies of everything. But still don’t understand why he wants police clearance of my 4 year old daughter. Which I think not even possible.

Did u submit the photocopy of everything?? I mean were they colored scan?? Or just a scan of a copy??

10 hours ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

o my A/c every fortnight fro

9 hours ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

This time they want the certified copies of everything. But still don’t understand why he wants police clearance of my 4 year old daughter. Which I think not even possible.

Hi, Karan

This is what happened with me during 489 visa, they asked IELTS and PCC for my son and other things for my wife, when i closely looked up the letter, the requirement documents were swapped over with my wife and son. later i emailed them(DIBP) and advised that the documents probably  swapped over between candidates and then they accepted their mistake(Earlier they reply to your mail if you wrote for genuine reason)  and send me corrected letter for additional documents. request you to carefully read the additional document list and submit exactly what they want to process your file straight away.

• Thanks 2