887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

10 hours ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

This time they want the certified copies of everything. But still don’t understand why he wants police clearance of my 4 year old daughter. Which I think not even possible.

This is true - does not make sense... ? Karan, I think you will benefit from a phonecall to immigration. Try to call them on this number 131 881 at 9am sharp and speak with the operator. Tell them you don't understand what CO is asking of you. Ask them to look into your file and explain the exact CO's requirements for additional documents. Write it all down and then follow the instruction. I am sure they will see the error when checking your file while you are on the phone to them.  ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, innipat said:

Hi, Karan

This is what happened with me during 489 visa, they asked IELTS and PCC for my son and other things for my wife, when i closely looked up the letter, the requirement documents were swapped over with my wife and son. later i emailed them(DIBP) and advised that the documents probably  swapped over between candidates and then they accepted their mistake(Earlier they reply to your mail if you wrote for genuine reason)  and send me corrected letter for additional documents. request you to carefully read the additional document list and submit exactly what they want to process your file straight away.

This is true, sometimes when the immi make mistake they process your file faster to make up for their mistake... ? ? So @Karan 18/01/18, you just have to get to the bottom of it and make them push your case forward!!! ? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tpsk said:

Can someone update spreadsheet for karan18/01/18 thanks 

@Karan 18/01/18 and @H-kaur82, I have updated ou spreadsheet tracker with your dates, please use this link - you can see all applicants application dates, CO contact dates and of course Grant dates! ?  You can easily amend your own information.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

13 minutes ago, Russki said:

@Karan 18/01/18 and @H-kaur82, I have updated ou spreadsheet tracker with your dates, please use this link - you can see all applicants application dates, CO contact dates and of course Grant dates! ?  You can easily amend your own information.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

Thanks russki

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

This time they want the certified copies of everything. But still don’t understand why he wants police clearance of my 4 year old daughter. Which I think not even possible.

Police certificate doesnt necessarily mean that your Kid went robbing banks at night. It checks if there are other legal issues under your kids name like Parental / guardian issues and all.

Good luck
toot

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Angos said:

Its really frustrating. I was thinking that by August mid, Feb 2018 file will get picked up. But the speed with which they are picking up and giving grant, it feels like Feb file will get picked up in sept. 

I don't understand why they so slow.

Last year they even pick April files at this time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Honey said:

I think they deliberately slow on all PR visa like 186,187,189,190,887,489 801,301and they end up giving less grants at the end of financial year like did at the last financial year

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Honey said:

its so annoying. I wish everyone gets the direct grant  but seeing other's post on this forum you never know what CO is going to ask you for extra documents. 

Attested document: its written on website that not mandatory to attest the document. But now CO is asking that. either give full list of documents which is required (what Co wants to see) or do not really bother people and give grants. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Angos said:

its so annoying. I wish everyone gets the direct grant  but seeing other's post on this forum you never know what CO is going to ask you for extra documents. 

Attested document: its written on website that not mandatory to attest the document. But now CO is asking that. either give full list of documents which is required (what Co wants to see) or do not really bother people and give grants. 

True it so frustrating whilst we expecting grant they asking for same documents.

• Like 1