Adelaide meet up in November?

Guest swampo

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Martin and Val

A BIG THANK YOU TO KEV & MALL (SWAMPO) and KEN

for organising today's meet at Henley beach. We didn't speak to everyone as there was so many there and those we did speak to we’ve got all the names muddled up now!

Anyway we had a great day although we didn't stay to long due to loads to do at home and look forward to the next

Henley Beach Parade

Will try and attached some photos of the day which I hope you like.

Martin and Val

Guest Martin and Val

Hi All,

We have added some photos in the Photo section which can be found at

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7142

We have about 20 shots in all and as they are taking an age to upload I have given up.

If you attended and want them PM your e-mail address and I will forward the lot to you.

Cheers

Martin

Guest KP Nuts

Would just like to say a big thank you to Kev & Mall, we had a great afternoon, finally putting faces to names that I've been speaking to for ages was great......

Yep we would be up for another one

Thank again

Thanks to all who turned up at the meet. Lots of contacts being exchanged by folks, lets hope there are some good friendships forged. Here's to the next one. Who will take on the challenge next (Ken???)

Lovely to see folks, great to put faces to Avtars!

Kev & Mall

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kenmcfadyen
Thanks to all who turned up at the meet. Lots of contacts being exchanged by folks, lets hope there are some good friendships forged. Here's to the next one. Who will take on the challenge next (Ken???)

Lovely to see folks, great to put faces to Avtars!

Kev & Mall

Eh, well, maybe! I think Henley Beach was a great location, so I'd vote for the same place again. How about something before or after Christmas? Lots of new folk here probably wont have the usual frenetic Christmas activities to attend this year - us included! What do others think?

Ken

• 5 years later...
Guest Claire-n-tel
Hay... I have been in Adelaide for a couple of years and would love to catch up with a few newbies and oldies. Is the catch io on 15th or 16th?

Hi CBC! This catch up was 6 years ago I think you might have missed it:biggrin:

Haha.... hilarious. I always was a bit slow. I have seen a few posts for a night out on 21st nov but can't find any definate details. Might find it in 6 years. I have no idea how I managed to find that one.