Adelaide meet up in November?

Guest swampo

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kenmcfadyen

Ian, Marshall and I will be there and hope there won't be too many Oz flags to get confused over - at least we've met, so also know who to look for!

Could I suggest that where a badge is worn, the PIA name and real is displayed, unless you want to be know by your PIA name of course, or both are the same like mine!

Look forward to meeting as many of you as possible on the 15th of Nov at 2:00pm :).

hello everyone

yes we would also love to come - we arrive in adelaide on the 01/11 and will look forward to meeting you all - it will be our first meet and i cant wait.

will keep following thread to make sure details stay the same.

sjs

ps just hope my hubbys not working that day

Will keep everyone updated as best I can. Will be off line as from 9th October until we get sorted upon arrival, so probably half way through October. Would give you all a contact phone number but I think I have packed the bl***dy phone with the shippers as I can't find it!!! so will have to wait until we get new sim cards when we arrive.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Mall & Kev

• 2 weeks later...

Would have liked to have come and met a few new people. We've been here 18months now. Have an open day at work 9-12 and then my hubby's Christmas do on the night, so a busy day. I will remember to look on here a bit more often and look out for other meet ups.

Would have liked to have come and met a few new people. We've been here 18months now. Have an open day at work 9-12 and then my hubby's Christmas do on the night, so a busy day. I will remember to look on here a bit more often and look out for other meet ups.

That's a shame, we newbies could with a few more old hands to help us settle in and learn the ropes. Hope to catch you next time.

Don't forget folks: 2pm, Henley Beach. WE won't even consider unsuitable weather!

Guest Alipally

Count us in!

We arrived here last Tuesday, everything is a bit manic at the moment, but we should be more settled by November.... we might even have furniture!

Ali, Jon and Nath :)

Its funny, when you go to Crete or Tenerife all the time share people and scratch card people know who the brits are. I will attach my name badge to my Chelsea football shirt above my lily white legs and Union Jack beach towel just in case you dont spot me.

Scott UK

Great Idea we would love to come, perhaps wearing our Chelsea Tops, Looking forward to meeting more people.

Michelle , Callum and Cameron

Guest dempseys

hey there guys,

just seen the thread an it sounds like a top day(it'll be like a pom invasion) ill just make sure mark doesnt bring his speedos hehe, see you all there

macky, mark and lil aaron

Guest swampo
hey there guys,

just seen the thread an it sounds like a top day(it'll be like a pom invasion) ill just make sure mark doesnt bring his speedos hehe, see you all there

Men in lycra should not be on the same planet.!!!!!! Hide the Speedos please for the sanity of all females concerned. See you all there.

Guest dempseys

ok then guys have it your way, ill tell him to put the "mankini" away aswell dont want to offend anyone ha ha. forget the picnic we need the room for the beers. see you all then folks will be great to put faces to names at last, yeh scooterdan look forward to havin a few scoops with you and steph

Guest Martin and Val
Men in lycra should not be on the same planet.!!!!!! Hide the Speedos please for the sanity of all females concerned. See you all there.

Nothing wrong with Speedos and long socks of course!:biglaugh:

See you all on the beach, Martin

28_1_13.gif 28_1_2.gif 28_1_15.gif

A load of Beach Poms

Guest Lee and Claire

Hi there,

We are new to this forum so this is our first post. We arrive on the 23rd October so should be ready for a meet up in November. We have to kids aged 5 & 2 who will also be looking for a play around. We'll hopefully see you then.

Lee & Claire :)

Guest swampo

What a fantastic response. All fingers crossed for good weather!!!! Will do final post 'this side' before we leave then if we can get sorted with internet over there will post again.

Mall & Kev

Guest colinjez

Hi we are newbies...we are arriving on 11th so would be up for the meet if theres room for 3 more. Im Lynn , hubby is Colin and we have Ethan who is 10 and will be desperate for some kiddies to play with by that time !