Adelaide meet up in November?

Guest swampo

Hey

We've been here since June and are based on Glenelg. Now we have got over all the immediate bits it would great to meet up with new people. Count us in! 15th at Henley. I'll keep an eye just in case it changes.

Clare

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone. Intermitten use of internet due useless Telstra and Optus!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on 15th November about 2pm. As said before we will bring flag to 'claim a spot', although with the amount of responses I think we will overspill onto the beach as well!

Picnics optional; some good eateries dotted around and, as someone pointed out, Henley is an alcohol free zone, as are lots of beaches here so will leave that one to you all. Few bars dotted around for the really deesperate (me included, oh, and you as well Martin & Kev!!!! LOL)

Lets keep fingers crossed for good weather. See you all soon

Guest Martin and Val

Hi Everone,

Looking forward to seeing you all on the 15th. And don't believe a word said about me, if mall is to believed I like a lemonade or two!! Don't believe her we have been here now very nearly two weeks and I havent been to the tavern every day!! i've missed a couple of days. :biglaugh:

Must dash now as the tavern is open and I really need an orange juice!!

Martin

I didn't want to scroll all the way through all the pages but I'm an oldie, have been out here 6 years now and I should be able to make the event.

I used to live on Henley Beach Road. Getting to Henley Beach is dead easy if you don't have transport. Everyone can get to the City so all you need to do is then catch a bus on Grenfell Street, I think they go every 20 mins or something like that and it's only a 20 minute bus ride there. Easy!

A bit about me. I'm originally from Luton, 36 yrs young. No kids and not having any either! yay! I work in the City on mining projects.

Any Engineers out there looking for work, please introduce yourself to me and I'll pass on my business card and get you a job!

Michelle

Would have loved to have come but at a friends engagement do on Friday night and don't think I'll be in a fit state to meet peeps the next day.

Will definitely be up for any future meets though!!

Guest grouse n' ice

Ahhh, just noticed this. I live in Henley beach. I've been here over two years now. Will try to stroll over with Paula and baby Declan. Bacchus has a nice deck for a few beers ;-)

Sounds like a good idea. We have an Oz flag and a UK one so will bring those along as well.

Weather looks OK, around 22 for Saturday so not too hot.

Look forward to meeting all you lovely folks.

Can't wait for this one......

Shall I try and print-out a big PIA Poster so we can all gather together ?

Si

Guest wemadeit

Hi

We are definitely interested in coming as we have only been here for 10 days. Can you tell us what time and where. We also noticed that you are from Worcestershire - where abouts as we lived in Worcester. Hope to see you tomorrow. Cheers, Tom, Catherine and kids