First Sunday of Every Month Meet Up

Guest Ledges

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brianlynnette
Well the brolly was needed. Very funny that the Aussies deserted the beach and the poms stayed put as soon as it chucked it down.

haha i always remember my mum telling us stories like that, they went to oz as ten pound poms and she said all the aussies would know who were tourists from the uk cos they would all sit on the beach when it rained, i was born in australia so were coming over on a spouse visa for my other half, cant wait to get there and be waving our liverpool flag on the beach haha x:biglaugh:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm hoping to come to the meet up this Sunday with my three year old daughter just hoping it's not going to be too hot! It will be my first time but looking forward to meeting some other poms!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Janine3979

Hi, we will be coming along to the next meet up, been in sa for 7 months would be good to swap stories and for the kids to meet up with other children who have made the move too.

Guest Carlsavs

Hi

Thanks for the info , i think we are going to bob down today . we have been here about a week and a half . My number is 0450147713 , we will see you on the beach !

Carl , Kate , Jay (6) Cara (almost 3)

Guest Coleybear

We had a fantastic afternoon at Seacliff Beach yesterday! It was great to meet the people that we spoke to! Looking foward to a Curry Night soon!

Nicole, Steve & George

Guest The Hamers

Agreed - many thanks to all those who came along - it was great to meet so many new faces - apologies to those we didnt get time to speak to fully and to those whose names we have forgotten....we will be back for more next month. Count us in for the Curry night!

Regards

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jmtomo

hi caroline,, we are a family of 6, four boys aged 15,9,3 and 1 1/2 we will be really keen on these monthly meet ups when is the next one?

jo thomas