First Sunday of Every Month Meet Up

Guest Ledges

Hi,we are arriving on 3 feb for a 3 week stay to activate our visas so we would love to come and meet everyone.We have 3 children aged 9,6 and 2.Still havent sold our house so thats our only delay now. see you there

The Saunders clan,Tim,Clare,Katie,Harvey and Joshua

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,we are arriving on 3 feb for a 3 week holiday to activate or visas.We would love to come to the meet up but im a bit confused about the dates,isnt he 5th feb the first Sunday of the month ? I have been reading the posts and they say the Feb meet up is on the 7th Feb,just want to be sure as I really don't want to miss it.Thanks in advance Clare,Tim and family from Wales :wink:

Hi,we are arriving on 3 feb for a 3 week holiday to activate or visas.We would love to come to the meet up but im a bit confused about the dates,isnt he 5th feb the first Sunday of the month ? I have been reading the posts and they say the Feb meet up is on the 7th Feb,just want to be sure as I really don't want to miss it.Thanks in advance Clare,Tim and family from Wales :wink:

css

When this thread started Jan 2010 the first Sunday in Feb was the 7th.

Easy mistake to make.

Hopefully we'll make it on the 5th.

Enjoy your flights.

Darren, Janet & Kids

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Seers Family

Hi, we have been in Oz for a year now in McLaren Flat but have not managed to make friends and build a social life yet so thought the Port Noarlunga meet up would be a good opportunity in February. Will the group be obvious? If the beach is packed, don't want to force ourselves on some poor beachgoers who are just trying to have a relaxing Sunday afternoon!! :huh:Is there a back up plan for bad weather?

Gail (45), Daren (42), Finlay (7) and Oscar (4).

• 2 weeks later...