First Sunday of Every Month Meet Up

Guest Ledges

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok the venue for the next couple of months will be Hallett Cove Uniting Church.

Caroline Has spoken to those in the know and they are letting us use this venue while the weather is a little cooler.

The church has a table hockey for the kids, tea and coffee making facilities etc etc so I think it will do us just fine

Next meet then Sunday 3 July 3pm Hallett Cove Uniting Church....we'll be the only ones there so don't let it being in a church put you off.

The church is on the corner of Zwerner Drive and Ramrod Ave.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Hallet+Cove,+Hallett+Cove,+SA&aq=0&sll=-25.335448,135.745076&sspn=43.269414,72.158203&ie=UTF8&hq=Hallet+Cove,&hnear=Hallett+Cove+South+Australia&ll=-35.076545,138.517824&spn=0.004654,0.008808&t=h&z=17

I know we already have a few who are definately coming - it'll be great to all meet up again. Can't wait to catch up with everyone.

If any of you really newbies want to get in touch PM me and I'll send you my phone number.

Rob and Mel

Yep the 3rd it is and the details are above for those new to this thread.

Rob and Mel

Hi we are here on holiday and validating our visas, wish I'd been here for the July meet up and we will be away before the August meet up, will definately be checking this out when we come over. Hope to be here by christmas but all depends on the house sale in the UK.

Great idea look forward to coming along.

Clan mac xxx

ps absolutely love Adelaide, we are renting a house in Reynella at the moment and really love it.

• 3 weeks later...

Howard,

You are correct and most welcome.

Just keep watching to see where we will be but thunk it will be Hallet Cove church.

Where are you living and how many of you?

If you look at your signature you can put this sort of information so others can see it at the bottom of all your posts.

See you at the meet up.

Rob and Mel

Howard,

You are correct and most welcome.

Just keep watching to see where we will be but thunk it will be Hallet Cove church.

Where are you living and how many of you?

If you look at your signature you can put this sort of information so others can see it at the bottom of all your posts.

See you at the meet up.

Rob and Mel

I'm a bit slow on this posting lark and have spent the last 1 minutes trying to fin my signature but to no avail!! Will keep trying but thanks for the info about the meet.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok this months meeting will be Hallett Cove Uniting Church.

Caroline Has spoken to those in the know and they are letting us use this venue again.

The church has a table hockey for the kids, tea and coffee making facilities etc etc so I think it will do us just fine

Next meet then Sunday 7th August 3pm Hallett Cove Uniting Church....we'll be the only ones there so don't let it being in a church put you off.

The church is on the corner of Zwerner Drive and Ramrod Ave.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&s...08808&t=h&z=17

I know we already have a few who are definately coming - it'll be great to all meet up again. Can't wait to catch up with everyone.

If any of you really newbies want to get in touch PM me and I'll send you my phone number.

Rob and Mel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest graemepugh
Ok this months meeting might be on the beach looking at the temps for the weekend.....Keep your eyes on this thread or give us a ring is you can not find us on Sunday.Rob and Mel0451503959
Hi,Is there a meet planned for October? We would be interested in coming along especially as looking at living in Hallet Cove.ThanksThe Pugh family.

• 3 weeks later...
I;ve been informed by the Ledges that the meet this weekend is at port Norlunga beach to the right of the peir. Can anyone confirm this?

You are correct.

The meeting is on the beach at 3pm.

Hope its a little warmer than today.

Maybe we might be in the cafe if its chilly..?

Here is my number just in case, 0451503959.

Rob and Mel

• 4 weeks later...
Guest moviemummy

Hi all

Location for the November meet? Port Noarlunga again? For the past 2 months we have meant to come along but have not really had a minute. Sounds lame, I know, but true. Would love to meet up in November.

L x