2nd year visa 417 Sign off

Hey all,

Im new to Adelaide, been here around a month or so after travelling Australia an I'm looking for regional work to sign me off for my 2nd year visa! Currently on 1 year working holiday... Don't know if this is the right place to ask but thought it would be worth a try and see if anyone knew anything or had any suggestions? 

Thanks all, Harry 

The places that spring to mind are seasonal and are not harvesting this time of year. 

How many more days do you have left to do? Have you tried Kangaroo Island? Or looked at the more regional areas of South Australia to see what is in season being harvested this time of year?

I'd also perhaps swing past the youth hostels and see if they have anything listed. Or if someone is around to talk to. 

I'm fairly sure that all of SA is classed as regional for the 2nd year requirement, I suspect it might be the actual work you can do to qualify, maybe try the Riverland for fruit picking (citrus are definitely in season) or any of the wine regions even though vintage is finished for this year there is still a lot of vine work (pruning etc) begin carried out at the moment.