887 Visa 2018 Update

887_2018

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

I am in a bit of dilemma..I have 489 visa and about to apply 887 as I have lived in here  for 2 year and worked 1 year full time....my wife came here only 6 months ago on a 489 subsequent entrant ...so can i include her in my 887 visa application? I saw on immigration website that partner need to stay for 2 year to be included in 887 application? https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/887-?modal=/visas/supporting/Pages/887/documents-partner.aspx

If not what visa she should apply?  If  she also need to apply 887 after 2 years of living in here...does she need  to fulfill work condition  and what about english requirement?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Harry Potter's Friend said:

I applied in May 2018 and still "Received"

Does anyone have the same issue?

same here , i applied in march 5th 2018 still received . no any response, which state did you applied from?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi,

Me and my family  had applied on 5 of June 2019. How do i update my information on the tracker. Also willing to know if there has been recent grants after the covid situation. Currently when i look at the immigration website it displays 26 to 29month wait, will it apply for current applicants only or does it apply for everyone?

On 2/23/2018 at 9:09 PM, JOGC said:

There's a topic about this, you can join in the discussion: 

887 Visa - What's the update?

and there's a spreadsheet for the tracking of timeframe

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/htmlview#gid=0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally received the email that we have been waiting for. Thank you all for your support and advice. 

Family of 3 - I studied my Bachelors and Master here so did not ask for any English. 

Applied 05.06.2019 - Grant 02.06.2020.

CO- Karen , i am not sure where is she situated.

Thank you all again for your support and please pray for our good health.

Lastly i wish whoever is still waiting gets their approval soon.

Thanks