887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

hi just want to share with you all, a friend of mine apllied in first week of july and got Pr in july in about 4 weeks. though she was on a relative sponsored visa 487 living in melbourne. does anybody has any idea how her application got processed so quick or relative sponsored get any priority? As i applied on 29 june but have not had any reply.

And another question does it take any longer because i applied through paper application through the email address provided by immi because of different subclass of my spouse.

hi just want to share with you all, a friend of mine apllied in first week of july and got Pr in july in about 4 weeks. though she was on a relative sponsored visa 487 living in melbourne. does anybody has any idea how her application got processed so quick or relative sponsored get any priority? As i applied on 29 june but have not had any reply.

And another question does it take any longer because i applied through paper application through the email address provided by immi because of different subclass of my spouse.

Thanks for sharing the information.

I would say, though the IMMI department suppose to process applications as received order, they must have taken some applications random order.

I have some similar situation to share. One of my friend also been contacted by IMMI to provide 80 and 1221 forms who, applied late May 2014.

whereas, In my case, I have applied on 26 of May 14 but still none of the team member contacted me.

who know whats going over there.

Cheers,

KG.

Edited by Keving

Good news for those who applied and applying with family means couple and couple with kids , their cases are getting processed quickly as compared to the single applicants :) happy for those who got golden email good luck.

Can you please let us know the information source/basis of your assumption.

Hey,Just got a mail starting "Reference Number cxxxxxxxxc correspondence relating to your immiAccount has been sent" What does this statement mean? Did check my Account and my status says updated 15 sep .So does that mean I have a case officer coz it still says -in progress.Any help will be appreciated .

Hey,Just got a mail starting "Reference Number cxxxxxxxxc correspondence relating to your immiAccount has been sent" What does this statement mean? Did check my Account and my status says updated 15 sep .So does that mean I have a case officer coz it still says -in progress.Any help will be appreciated .

It seems like your application has been taken to be assessed. if you don't mind let everybody know submit date of your application.

Thanks

KG.

Hi

i just noticed a thing in my IMMI account.

there is a link(Complete character assessment particulars for this applicanti )

I have not filled this form. i have no idea about this link and form.

do i need to fill this form up?

I applied 30-May-2014.

i would appreciate any advice.

thanks

Edited by che1360

Hey all,

Got a mail stating Reference Number xxxxxxxxxx'': Correspondence relating to your ImmiAccount transaction has been sent. Checked my account but nothing has change it says in progress updated on 15 Sep. Hope something is moving on. Applied on the 15th May 2014 . Can someone please explain.

That's means you got a CO and somebody working with your case. Congratulation!! May be you are not too far from your PR.

Hey all,

Got a mail stating Reference Number xxxxxxxxxx'': Correspondence relating to your ImmiAccount transaction has been sent. Checked my account but nothing has change it says in progress updated on 15 Sep. Hope something is moving on. Applied on the 15th May 2014 . Can someone please explain.

Hi Che1360,

Complete character assessment particulars for this applicanti appear for you or for your secondary applicant?

In one of my friend's case that came for secondary applicant as we all did character assessment for primary applicant at the time of submitting 887 application.

It seems that something is happaning in your case, I think your case is with a CO.

Complete your Character assessment carefully and hope you are nearly there. Congratulation in advance.

Hi

i just noticed a thing in my IMMI account.

there is a link(Complete character assessment particulars for this applicanti )

I have not filled this form. i have no idea about this link and form.

do i need to fill this form up?

I applied 30-May-2014.

i would appreciate any advice.

thanks

Hi Che1360,

Complete character assessment particulars for this applicanti appear for you or for your secondary applicant?

In one of my friend's case that came for secondary applicant as we all did character assessment for primary applicant at the time of submitting 887 application.

It seems that something is happaning in your case, I think your case is with a CO.

Complete your Character assessment carefully and hope you are nearly there. Congratulation in advance.

thanks Asad

I am the secondary applicant and the link is for me.

but is this normal because we already uploaded every single form like 80 and 1221?

i am not sure about weather that link was there in the beginning or they just added to my account.

cheers,

I have 2 question Guys. please give you guys thoughts

1. Has somebody tried to check the status of the application using following link or immi contact no 1300 364 613

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm

2. All forum members who has already got their PR had applied 887 VISA with the support of an agent or by directly ?

Coz i have some bit concern why I haven't been still contacted (Applied on 26-May-2014)

Cheers,

KG

Edited by Keving

Do u know any Bangladeshi got PR who went through security check? I know one Bangladeshi guy who have been waiting more than 19 months and still no result.

No dear....lot of Bangladesh Pakistan iran nationals are waiting since long for 887 ...

No body knows how long security check takes. ..

Have you ever been contacted by team 13?

Some people think that once team 13 contact you then you can expect visa ib 8 -9 months. .

But ASAD in this forum said that some people are getting 887 from Bangladesh. .

But every one I know from Pakistan Bangladesh or Iran are waiting for 887 like you and me

If you don't mind, I would like to say don't go for any complain. It will not help you. Only thing you can do is to wait and give them call if you have your CO's direct contact number every 2 months (I mean giving a gap in between). Unfortunately if any applicant send for external check unless something positive feedback come no one can help you.

Now problem is not Security Check, problem is every now and then CO is changing and more specificly no one is dedicated to your case. Now it is a team who is responsible for your case. I found few Bangladeshi people who was waiting for long time and their security checked come through but no one from immi issue a PR for them though all boxes were checked. They ringed up and found that everything is checked and got PR.

If you have team's group address or your CO's group address send a email or give them a call. It is fair enough to query your status when you are waiting for a long time.

Do you know any Bangladeshi people is south australia who got PR after applying Jan 2014, if yes please share their timeline. Like when did they apply and what was the grant date and which team processed their case.

@Khan, I was asked for docs by team 13, but I never tried to contact anyone. In ASIO website, it says applicant can complain after waiting 12 months and then they will consider for quicker. I don't know what should I do?. Thanks

Do you know their timeline and team info who processed their PR. If possible please collect that info and share here. That may help other people to understand about processing timeline of Bangladeshi applicant.

I know 2 BD guys got PR from Darwin, but they didn't go through security check.

Guest Prabinlisiya

Hai guys,

We applied 887 on may 17, co contacted us today requesting for form 1221.. Application includes my wife and I and we r frm India. Does anyone has been in same senario where co askd just form1221. If so how long does it take to approve after submitting the form.

Thanks in advance.

Hai guys,

We applied 887 on may 17, co contacted us today requesting for form 1221.. Application includes my wife and I and we r frm India. Does anyone has been in same senario where co askd just form1221. If so how long does it take to approve after submitting the form.

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately theres no timeframe for the CO to grant ur visa after submission of any documents asked. But most likely itll be quick. Good luck!

Guest Himani0229

Hello everyone

I am trying check the file status online by VEVO , page is showing error ... I can't check how far is my file ???

Please let me know if anyone know how to resolve this issue ...