887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Congrats Mate!!!

It's really a good news. Thanks a lot for sharing with us. Anyway didn't you upload your AFP at the time of applying 887 or not?

It will not take long anyway, you can apply for your AFP online and thay are really fast. Hopefully by end of this week you will get your AFP if you apply today.

All the best. Keep us updating.

Hi all..

I've got an email from CO today.

I applied for 887 on 16th of June(from 475) and CO asked me Australian Police Check.

Congrats Mate!!!

It's really a good news. Thanks a lot for sharing with us. Anyway didn't you upload your AFP at the time of applying 887 or not?

It will not take long anyway, you can apply for your AFP online and thay are really fast. Hopefully by end of this week you will get your AFP if you apply today.

All the best. Keep us updating.

Thank you, Asad.

I didn't upload AFP when I applied as it costs $42 per person!

Anyway, I applied for AFP today and hope to get it by this week as you wrote.

Guest Punjab84

Congrats friend just want to ask you did u apply from migration agent or by yourself ? did u fill the form 80 and 1221 with application or not?

Hi all,

finally got golden email this afternoon. I applied on 30 June from 487 to 887. I m indian..

Guest Himani0229
Hi all,

finally got golden email this afternoon. I applied on 30 June from 487 to 887. I m indian..

Congratulation .... Have wonderful future ahead .....

I wish wish I will hear something from Immi ... As I applied in 3 rd July ...

Hi All

I have attached a my docs yesterday and I just realized that some of my payslips got wrong date range on the top of the payslip without any caption but correct date range also include under pay period. I don't how it's happened any I may correct those from the company or I can get letter from company mentioning about the error.

Do I need to attached those payslips again ? or do I need to wait until CO ask from me about the error ?

If I attach correct payslips, will CO get confused ?

Pls advice me ?

Hi All, I have a different type of question. This is related to Bridging Visa. I have a plan to visit home country on coming December, and that time I will be on bridging visa A (if I not get my PR by that time). I know that I have to apply for BVB to travel outside, but to clarify few things my questions are as below:

1. How many days before of my departure date I need to apply for BVB?

2. How long IMMI take to grant BVB?

3. When they grant BVB does they send any grant letter? or what evidence I will show in immigration/airport during my depart and back in? does VEVO is enough?

If anybody in this forum has already traveled in BVB, please share your practical experience...................// also who didn't traveled but know the answer of above please share.

It will be a great help ..................

Thanks everybody.......

congrats mate ..... i have a question did you apply online or paper and have you attached form 80 and 1221. i applied on 29june and still waiting to hear from immi.

best of luck for your future.

Guest Singh487to887
Hi All, I have a different type of question. This is related to Bridging Visa. I have a plan to visit home country on coming December, and that time I will be on bridging visa A (if I not get my PR by that time). I know that I have to apply for BVB to travel outside, but to clarify few things my questions are as below:

1. How many days before of my departure date I need to apply for BVB?

2. How long IMMI take to grant BVB?

3. When they grant BVB does they send any grant letter? or what evidence I will show in immigration/airport during my depart and back in? does VEVO is enough?

If anybody in this forum has already traveled in BVB, please share your practical experience...................// also who didn't traveled but know the answer of above please share.

It will be a great help ..................

Thanks everybody.......

I am not an immi expert, but i can try to make an idea

If you have nearest DIBP office then you can personally go there and fill a form and you will get your BVB on the spot. ( As you are 887 applicant, and the process takes 3-4 months so i dont think you will get BVB).

you don't have to worry about grant letter because they will change your status online and then you can take print outs from there for your reference.

Hi dreamer,

I have been is similar situation like you , i applied two days before my departure and they grant me the visa next day , depends on the reason as well , i took the tickets with me as a proof and got BVB next day, they send you email confirmation and grant letter of the decision, also i strongly suggest visit your near by immi office and lodge in person , all you need is some proof like ticket etc, fees for visa , passport details and passport and ofcourse form , and most important you need to notify them once you return :) hope this helps

Hi All

I have attached a my docs yesterday and I just realized that some of my payslips got wrong date range on the top of the payslip without any caption but correct date range also include under pay period. I don't how it's happened any I may correct those from the company or I can get letter from company mentioning about the error.

Do I need to attached those payslips again ? or do I need to wait until CO ask from me about the error ?

If I attach correct payslips, will CO get confused ?

Pls advice me ?

Congrats cool,

May I ask you a question? How many people were included in your application? I mean you were primary applicant, was there any secondary applicant and dependents?

What about your cousin? Is he single in his application or with family? Really try to understand the pattern and priority they are maintaining.

Many many thanks for sharing your good news with us and all the best in your future.

Hi all,

Guest nikunj_hifi@yahoo.com
Hello Friends,

I am glad to inform you all, with God's grace yesterday I have received golden email with grant letter from team 10. :jiggy:

Congratulations.. Could you please advise when did you apply?

Hi Asad

I m main applicant on my file. Also we were three person on my application me. My wife and my son. And my cousin have same three person on his application too. But my cousin's wife pregnant so might be that reason immi not granting his PR..

Hello Friends,

I am glad to inform you all, with God's grace yesterday I have received golden email with grant letter from team 10. :jiggy:

would you mind sharing little bit more about your application. Date applied? Co allocation date? 487 or 475 to 887?

Guest prashantvadher

Hello Friends,

From 475 to 887

Applied on : 21-Jun-2014

Granted on : 30-Sep-2014

Origin Country : India

Documents Provided:

1. My and my wife's Passport Details.
  2. Residential Proof (Mobile, Internet, Utility bill and Letter from main tenant)
  3. Employment Proof (Payslip, Group Certificate and Reference Letter from my manager)
  4. AFP
  5. Overseas Police Certificate
  6. Marriage Certificate
  7. SA Drivers Licence
  8. Photograph

No further documents or question has been asked, God's grace directly received grant letter.

Thank you very much to all of you who helped me directly or indirectly.

I wish you all the best for all best who are waiting and congratulations who got it !!!

Thank you.

Prashant