887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guest nikunj_hifi@yahoo.com
Yes I did lodge by migration agent .... But we can check by using VEVo but u need to creat own Immi account and then go to the option import application.... By that way u can check ur process ...

I thought by that way agent loose control over our application. Did your agent told you about importing application into our personal immi account? please advise

Hi dreamer,

you can put any date of your choice but sometime the case officer dont grant full days as you request (sometimes only) and proof does not need to be ticket it could be itenary (cost nothing) free ,and could be any proof depends on the reason like wedding, illness of family memmber or emergency , i applied for 2 months but got grant for 1 month it depends if your case officer thinks your case is near by or you need to be onshore at the time of 887 grant and so on , and once i returned my agent notified them and BVB continue untill your 887 grant but you cant travel after it expires or not valid , just notify your case officer or DIBP , hope this helps

Thats great that I can put any date. But got tensed as at your case you applied for 2 months but you got 1 months. Really got tensed because I need minimum 2 months. If you know any way how to maximize you can share. Just one thing I and my spouse will fly therefore, only one form (1006) will be ok right? And just another thing, when you return how you notified DIBP? I mean by email or does there any specified form? Thanks a lot eid2014 your answers are really helping me to take decision.....................Thanks.......

Guest Himani0229
I did the same and it not loose control over the application. I applied my 887 visa on 28th May and i haven't heard anything.

I don't understand how they are processibg files .. I mean in which sequence .....

I hope u will will hear something from Immi ...

Good luck ... Please share when u get any update ...

Hello Everyone. I'm quite confused here. I applied my 887 from 475 last month and was issued with a bridging visa A and my 475 is valid till june 2015. I understand the bridging visa only activates after your current visa expires. I'm planning for a trip overseas next month. Do I need to reapply for bridging visa A once i return to Australia. I mean can someone explains how this works. Do I need to inform DIAC for my overseas trip even if I'm still on 475.

Hi vick, I am not expert, but currently analyzing the bridging visa as I have also plan to visit overseas. One thing I discovered that while you are in till 475 you can any time fly out and fly in to Australia. But when you depart Australia your BVA will be ceased. Therefore, after return you need to apply for BVA before your 475 expire, ohterwise you will be unlawful when your subclass 475 expire. And it will be issue during your citizenship. However, this is my knowledge. you can verify with expert one......

Guest giveme887

this forum is really great .... i reckon it gives more info than bloody immi website ... been watching the posts past one year and its very helping as immi has'nt updated its allocations yet. i can make a guess from here .... and sorry for those who r from high risk countries they been waiting so much . i can understand the pain .. myself been here 8 years .. anyway i applied on 31st August 2014. :smile:

Hi dreamer ,

I would say its better if you go to any travel agent and create an itenary this can be done with out paying any thing , i would say the dates you want to get visa for , take that with you as a proof and note that you paying fees to DIBP so its always good to get longer visa just incase you need to go again , i have seen people applied and got visa for 3 months or more easily , the visa BVB if valid you can travel infuture if needed and if not valid does not harm you , and i think you can add spouse in same form part E , but in my case i went single , but check with DIBP , also to notify department about your return you can send email to your case officer if you have one or call the DIBP if no case officer ,also there is no harm to write on a paper the questions you asking me and call the helpdesk just for your peace of mind :)

Can anyone help me who got their PR recently .... I m checking online status of application process " In Progress "

what status will when u will assign CO ...

Please advice me ...

Once your file gets a case officer your status on file will get a new date and it will say " application being processed further" also besides the file status change , you or your agent (if applied via agent ) will recieve further details about case and case officer and what documents more you need to provide, hope that helps your question :)

Guest Victoria666
Hi Asad

I m main applicant on my file. Also we were three person on my application me. My wife and my son. And my cousin have same three person on his application too. But my cousin's wife pregnant so might be that reason immi not granting his PR..

Hi there

How will the immigration know whether you are pregnant or not? Has anybody experienced situations like that where they delay?

Guest Himani0229
I know someone applied 7 july got Pr today

Can you share some more information ... How did they apply online or paper ?

Which team is working on their file ?

Which ounty r they from?

Guest visa887omg
Hi there

How will the immigration know whether you are pregnant or not? Has anybody experienced situations like that where they delay?

You're supposed to let them know when there are changes in your circumstances, like a change of address or if you got pregnant after lodging your application. As for delays, from what I've heard from a friend, you won't be allowed to have medicals while you're pregnant. Cause X-rays aren't good for the baby you're carrying. So usually delays are because they're supposed to wait for the delivery before they can ask for medicals... However, the friend was applying for a different visa where medicals were required. Since 887 applications don't ask for medicals, I'm not sure whether there's really going to be a delay caused by the pregnancy.

Hi dreamer ,

I would say its better if you go to any travel agent and create an itenary this can be done with out paying any thing , i would say the dates you want to get visa for , take that with you as a proof and note that you paying fees to DIBP so its always good to get longer visa just incase you need to go again , i have seen people applied and got visa for 3 months or more easily , the visa BVB if valid you can travel infuture if needed and if not valid does not harm you , and i think you can add spouse in same form part E , but in my case i went single , but check with DIBP , also to notify department about your return you can send email to your case officer if you have one or call the DIBP if no case officer ,also there is no harm to write on a paper the questions you asking me and call the helpdesk just for your peace of mind :)

Thank you eid2014 for your answers..........................my pleasure. Till its far to go, I wish I will get PR by the time.................... Thanks............

Guest mel887

Hi Guys,

i am about to apply for 887 visa through 489 visa , need some advice

1) even though my skilled occupation is in ICT but i am doing job as a PCA in nursing home as a part time , will it create any problem due to i am not working in my nominated occupation?

2) i am working 70 hrs per fortnight as a part time employee ,will it full fill full-time hrs a a requirement of 887 visa?

3) i am getting online pay slip fortnightly where my working hrs is 70 hrs , how online payslip be certified?

thanks

Guest manny3

hi, can someone help me. I just created immaccount. and want to prepare an application for 887 visa and my 2year finish on 10 nov. but when I go to immaccount it will say I don't have prerequisite valid visa. so can someone tell me what wrong or I am doing something wrong.

Guest giveme887
hi, can someone help me. I just created immaccount. and want to prepare an application for 887 visa and my 2year finish on 10 nov. but when I go to immaccount it will say I don't have prerequisite valid visa. so can someone tell me what wrong or I am doing something wrong.

System won't let u proceed after 25% . Until u complete ur 2 years after visa

Guest prashantvadher
any updates from june and july applicants please share ...

Hi Himani,

I had applied on 21-Jun-2014 from 475 to 887 and with God's grace visa grant letter received on 30-Sep-2014.

No addition question or documents have been asked..

Documents Provided:

1. My and my wife's Passport Details.
  2. Residential Proof (Mobile, Internet, Utility bill and Letter from main tenant)
  3. Employment Proof (Payslip, Group Certificate and Reference Letter from my manager)
  4. AFP
  5. Overseas Police Certificate
  6. Marriage Certificate
  7. SA Drivers Licence
  8. Photograph

Best of Luck...

Regards,

Prashant

Guest manny3

I just want to make sure that on 10 of nov. i will finish my two year for 887 visa. can someone tell me if their any chance i can open the application on immaccount or i have to wait please help.as it't say prereqitise visa. and want to make sure if anybody have same problem. then on completion like for me it is 10 nov it will work automatic or it is a tecnical problem. thanks

Guest lookman
I just want to make sure that on 10 of nov. i will finish my two year for 887 visa. can someone tell me if their any chance i can open the application on immaccount or i have to wait please help.as it't say prereqitise visa. and want to make sure if anybody have same problem. then on completion like for me it is 10 nov it will work automatic or it is a tecnical problem. thanks

You will not be able to navigate further until the date specified. There is still some time to that, so just relax