887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guest lookman
Hi

Happy to let you all know that I've got my PR this morning. I'm from India and the previous visa was 475.

Applied - 7th July 2014

Granted - 13th Oct 2014

Received Grant e-mail directly. Didn't ask for Form 80 or Form 1221.

I've found this forum very useful and thank you all for providing the valuable information.

I would advise just to follow the checklist given on the immigration website. Good luck to all who have been waiting and to new applicants.

Regards

Hello SAAS,

Congratulation on getting Visa. Can you please share, who else was there in your application? and which team granted you the visa?

Thanks

Any applicant from Pak specially SG887, KHAN2942014, JESUSLORD or anyother person who got any update from their case , or anyone they know , i have recently seen two grants from Pakistan in my friends circle but on a different visa class 885. Plz do share if you have any info:)

Hi brother don't worry, everything will be alright, just trust in God. I sent my additional information couple of weeks ago and hopefully will get PR soon, THATS MY FAITH IN GOD. I would contact you when I get my PR.

GOD IS GOOD

Any applicant from Pak specially SG887, KHAN2942014, JESUSLORD or anyother person who got any update from their case , or anyone they know , i have recently seen two grants from Pakistan in my friends circle but on a different visa class 885. Plz do share if you have any info:)

No update so far. ..people are getting 190 or 189 from pakistani Bangladesh Iran but not 887. ..

Its very frustrating but we can't do anything except wait and wait.

Congrats to everyone who has gotten their 887's so far! Light a candle for the rest of us when you get a chance!

(I notice a trend and was wondering if I'm just being paranoid...have any Muslims gotten 887 in the last few months? Doesn't seem like anyone from Pakistan/Iran/Bangladesh on here has gotten theirs. Was just wondering if it's safe to assume, given the current mood in Australia, whether it's all Muslims who are seeing long processing)

I know Muslims from Malaysia Indonesia Egypt and India who got 887 in normal time. ..

But people from Pakistan Bangladesh Iran are waiting since long for 887 whether Muslims or not. ..

Also people from Pakistan Bangladesh Iran are getting 190 and 189 in normal time. ..

So the problem is only with 887 for Pakistan Bangladesh and Iran. ..

No body knows how long it will take and why they are making it difficult for 887 only. ..

Guest Indian14nov

Hi Guys,

Got the PR today. Applied on 28th May and got a email today.

Case officer ask for Form 1221.

For my Pakistani Friend i found a get site which will give them correct status of their application. Hope you all will get your visa soon.

http://www.mymigrationagent.com/client-links/my-application-status/

Follow above link and best of luck for future.

Indian13nov

Guest Himani0229
Hi Guys,

For my Pakistani Friend i found a get site which will give them correct status of their application. Hope you all will get your visa soon.

Indian13nov

when did you submit your form 1221 ...??

after that how long does it take to case officerto reply u back ... ?

Guest Indian14nov

Hi Himani,

I never got a email from Case officer. My agent never got a email too. I found this link http://www.mymigrationagent.com/clie...cation-status/ and checked my status and send a copy to my Agent. He sent a email to GSm team and i got the grant letter today. Please check your status their it will tell you your form is received on not.

My team was Team10 from Adelaide

Guest lookman

Hi Himani,

I never got a email from Case officer. My agent never got a email too. I found this link http://www.mymigrationagent.com/clie...cation-status/ and checked my status and send a copy to my Agent. He sent a email to GSm team and i got the grant letter today. Please check your status their it will tell you your form is received on not.

My team was Team10 from Adelaide

Hello Indian14nov,

Can you please explain your scenario a bit more, what was the status on the link that you mentioned after which you contacted the dept?

what was their responce, or they just gave you the visa?

Thanking you in advance.

Hi Indian14nov,

Congratulation Mate!!!

Please check your private message.

Hi Guys,

Indian13nov

Guest Costa13

Hi,

My husband and I will be applying for the 887 visa this month. We have only just filed our taxes and will not receive the notice of tax assesment before the 22nd of October (which is when we can lodge the PR). Can anyone please let me know if it's possible to start and submit the PR application without the notice of tax assessment for this year, and if it's possible to submit the notice of tax assessment after we submitted documents for the PR? Any replies would be appreciated.

Hi Lookman,

My immi site status was "in Progress" but i found this link http://www.mymigrationagent.com/clie...cation-status/ and checked my status and it was showing i met all the requirement apart from Form1221.

I talk to my agent and he send email to GSM and i got a email today

Congrats wishing you all the best for your future and that link is really awesome:) i was asking my lawyer everytime for status since immiaccount but no more now :) thanks once again.

any applicant from pak specially sg887, khan2942014, jesuslord or anyother person who got any update from their case , or anyone they know , i have recently seen two grants from pakistan in my friends circle but on a different visa class 885. Plz do share if you have any info:)

co alotted after only 500 days

team 10 asking fresh afp

team 13 asked educational history / employment history / current status

submitted on 1st october

day no 520

475--887

any suggestion?

Hello SAAS,

Congratulation on getting Visa. Can you please share, who else was there in your application? and which team granted you the visa?

Thanks

Hi,

My wife and 2 kids. Visa was granted by GSM Adelaide. Good luck to you.

co alotted after only 500 days

team 10 asking fresh afp

team 13 asked educational history / employment history / current status

submitted on 1st october

day no 520

475--887

any suggestion?

Hey edie i think not much we can do apart from waiting and keeping in touch with department, but i can honestly understand what you going through i applied first week of april 2013 , still no luck :( and also you are nearly there , by the way did they tell you is it under checks or what?

Guest mattyro

Hi

I am a newbie. just wondering if anyone have any thoughts or been in same situation!!

applied 3 May 2013. Team 13 contacted for further info long ago and been in contact with team 10 and similar answer over and over (we are checking security etc).

Is there any rule around the time line of how long it should take (or shouldn't take more than XXX months!!!)

I am losing my patience.

its been a while and have no idea whom to contact???

Hi

I am a newbie. just wondering if anyone have any thoughts or been in same situation!!

applied 3 May 2013. Team 13 contacted for further info long ago and been in contact with team 10 and similar answer over and over (we are checking security etc).

Is there any rule around the time line of how long it should take (or shouldn't take more than XXX months!!!)

I am losing my patience.

its been a while and have no idea whom to contact???

Dont loose hope , i am here too and 6 other stories similar to ours (long wait) in this forum, by the way who knows may more here but they dont come forward , just be patience as you have passed most of it i personally believe.

if anyone knows "complete character assessment particulars for this applicant" i have submitted all the required forms and details but this message is still showing on the online status of my application, checked with my agent she is saying that don't worry about it as online status of application doesn't show the actual full picture?? if anyone knows or can see their application plz reply.

if anyone knows "complete character assessment particulars for this applicant" i have submitted all the required forms and details but this message is still showing on the online status of my application, checked with my agent she is saying that don't worry about it as online status of application doesn't show the actual full picture?? if anyone knows or can see their application plz reply.

If it's a link on your online account. .Please click on it. ..it will take you to a form which you need to fill out online. .

The form will be very much similar to form 80. ..

I remember doing this when I applied for 475 visa. .