887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

I just want to make sure that on 10 of nov. i will finish my two year for 887 visa. can someone tell me if their any chance i can open the application on immaccount or i have to wait please help.as it't say prereqitise visa. and want to make sure if anybody have same problem. then on completion like for me it is 10 nov it will work automatic or it is a tecnical problem. thanks

Hi, u can sign up and upload docs n all that. And u can save em up to 28 days after signing up. So what i did was i created an account couple weeks before i qualified n uploaded docs n such n click submit on the dot. Hope that helps.

Guest manny3
Hi, u can sign up and upload docs n all that. And u can save em up to 28 days after signing up. So what i did was i created an account couple weeks before i qualified n uploaded docs n such n click submit on the dot. Hope that helps.

hi, thanks for reply. can you please explain in brief. because when I go to immaccount it won't let me in after 3th page. is their any thing I can do before to upload document please explain.

hi, thanks for reply. can you please explain in brief. because when I go to immaccount it won't let me in after 3th page. is their any thing I can do before to upload document please explain.

Sorry i cant remember the details. But there shouldnt be any problem with filling in ur details or uploading docs. Maybe somebody whos applying or who just recently applied can help u with it. But what does it say? Good luck!

Guest lookman
Sorry i cant remember the details. But there shouldnt be any problem with filling in ur details or uploading docs. Maybe somebody whos applying or who just recently applied can help u with it. But what does it say? Good luck!

Hi Mich and Manny3,

Things have changed a bit, now you cannot proceede, until the calculation of 2 years is correct (given you have not done any other mistake). Please review your application. Whereas, there is a PRINT button, which will allow you to see, what other information beyond this step you need to put in before submitting your application.

Secondly, you can only attach supporting documents once you have submitted your application.

Guest mel887

Hi Guys,

to satisfy work requirement for 887 visa ,I am working 38 hrs weekly but receiving pay is fortnightly ,how we can submit the evidence for weekly hrs worked. will it be enough just to submit payslip but payslip shows fortnight hrs only.

Guest Choksy
I just want to make sure that on 10 of nov. i will finish my two year for 887 visa. can someone tell me if their any chance i can open the application on immaccount or i have to wait please help.as it't say prereqitise visa. and want to make sure if anybody have same problem. then on completion like for me it is 10 nov it will work automatic or it is a tecnical problem. thanks

Hi Manny,

If you or any applicant for 887 visa has different kind of visa, system wont proceed further after 25% of application. I had similar issue, as I was on 475 visa then changed to 489 renewal visa as we left Australia and came back later to fulfill visa conditions. I have read in blog even spouse or child is joined later on " subsequent entrant visa" they also cannot apply online through Immiaccount. You need to contact Immigration call centre. If you have different issue then they might be able to solve the problem. If not, then you need to go for paper application. (I am filing paper application as advised by DIBP for my case)

Hi mel887

As per DIBP, defination of full time work is: 35 hours per week. You can do that 35 hour in one full time job or more than one part time job.

Now about payslip, pay weekly, forthnightly or Monthly is upto employeer and you can do nothing about that. What DIBp will look if your payslip is weekly they will look for hour 35 or more. Now if forthnightly 35 X 2= 70 hour or more , and so for monthly.

So I don't see any issue here as long as you are doing more than 35 hours per week.

You can do one thing, when you will take "Employeer Letter"/ "Letter of Employment" / "Certificate of Service" whatever you are calling it from your employeer in Company Letter head signed by your manager or any responsible person from your HR, mention your Name, Position Name, Type of Employment, Weekly hours and from & To date. That will clarify rest of the thing for you.

Hi Guys,

to satisfy work requirement for 887 visa ,I am working 38 hrs weekly but receiving pay is fortnightly ,how we can submit the evidence for weekly hrs worked. will it be enough just to submit payslip but payslip shows fortnight hrs only.

Guest lookman
Thank god. Got golden email.

Date of application. 02/07/2014

co allocated. 01/10/2014

visa granted. 08/10/2014

487-->887

very happy.

Hi Kunal,

Congratulations on the good news.

Can you please share, if CO asked any additional documents from you.

Edited by lookman

Hi Kunal,

Congratulations on the good news.

Can you please share, if CO asked any additional documents from you.

CO asked for 2 years living proof and 1 year full time work proof.

Guest nikunj_hifi@yahoo.com

Is there anyone,who applied in May-June 14 and still waiting for CO? as seems like they have finalised for May-June so now July turn? Please share..

Guest Himani0229

guys i got status changed in my immi log in account ..Last update it showing the date Today s date 9 th 0ctober 2014 instead of 3rd July ...

There is no any further details in application except my new born baby medical required ...

Should i wait for official email from Case officer ?

Any one faced this situation ?

Now after this update how long does it take to get CO 's reply ?

Please let me know if anyone has further idea ...Thanks

Thats a very good news.

Anyway what your status showing now? Please tell us detail about us.

guys i got status changed in my immi log in account ..Last update it showing the date Today s date 9 th 0ctober 2014 instead of 3rd July ...

There is no any further details in application except my new born baby medical required ...

Should i wait for official email from Case officer ?

Any one faced this situation ?

Now after this update how long does it take to get CO 's reply ?

Please let me know if anyone has further idea ...Thanks

Guest mel887
CO asked for 2 years living proof and 1 year full time work proof.

Hi Kunal ,

congratulation.

do you mind to share what kind of extra document you submitted for 2 years living proof and 1 year fulltime work proof after CO asked for .

thanks

Guest giveme887
Hi

I finally got PR.

date applied: 10 July 14

Visa Grant: 9 Oct 14

Nationality: Indian

No further docs required.

Wish u all the best ... Good news they moving fast now I feel ... I applied in August

Thanks for update

Any applicant from Pak specially SG887, KHAN2942014, JESUSLORD or anyother person who got any update from their case , or anyone they know , i have recently seen two grants from Pakistan in my friends circle but on a different visa class 885. Plz do share if you have any info:)

Guest mel887
Hi

I finally got PR.

date applied: 10 July 14

Visa Grant: 9 Oct 14

Nationality: Indian

No further docs required.

hi nikunj_hifi

Congratulation,

Is it possible to share ur document that u submitted.it will make easy to gather docs for 887 visa Applicant.

thanks

Guest lookman
We are on 500 th page OMG!!!

A long painful history, a strong proof how badly they treated people whom they promised.

Hi Asad,

What list are you talking about. If you have a link, please share!

Thanks