887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

From Iran. I applied 12 Nov 2013. Today got an email saying my case has been transferred to team 10 Adelaide and I have to contact theme for any inquiry.

Any idea guys? What's happening? For how long we have to wait?

People getting their PR in 3-4 months and we are waiting for ages.

Hi Locomotive, do you get any idea by now? what is happening about why the visa processing changed from Brisbane team to adelaide?.......

Hi eid2014, that good news, but can you also please share how long from their application date they got their visa? I mean what about their duration? I recently heard one of applicant (one of from these countires) got visa after 20 months (not 887 different category), and I heard two got visa who are 887 after 18 months.................. all I heard so please understand I can't tell more than that............................. however, I feel happy when I heard someone is getting Visa..............

Hi dreamer they both applied in september 2012 and case officer in june and july 2013, 885 visa .

Guest WaitingFor887

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

I am also taking it as a very positive sign and will wait & see. Hope & fingure cross I am not too far from my grant letter.

And in that stage we actually have noting to do except waiting. It is all about a waiting game.

If you saying you are from high risk country , its a very positive sighn that the status went from required to met , i would suggesst wait 2 or 3 more working days for your grant letter and if not hear anything from DiBP than call them , also no point to do a lawyer try your self , you are lucky :)

Guest Punjab84

Applied on 9 july

co allocated 9 oct

pr granted 20 oct.

Finally 487 to 887

i submitted from 80, 1221 my son's medical pay slips

medical and form submitted on 14 oct.......

After 6 days finally got golden email... Thanks u everyone and specially adelaide forum which helps us a lot in future planning .......... Every single day we checked this forum to know which files are being processed ......and best of luck who waiting for 887 ........................

Applied on 9 july

co allocated 9 oct

pr granted 20 oct.

Finally 487 to 887

After 6 days finally got golden email... Thanks u everyone and specially adelaide forum which helps us a lot in future planning .......... Every single day we checked this forum to know which files are being processed ......and best of luck who waiting for 887 ........................

Hi congrats mate ... Can you pls share what team processed ur file

Applied on 9 july

co allocated 9 oct

pr granted 20 oct.

Finally 487 to 887

Congradulations,

Would you mind to share your nationality?

Applied on 9 july

co allocated 9 oct

pr granted 20 oct.

Finally 487 to 887

hi Punjab84,

just wanted to know if your payslip was paid as a fortnight ,so if it was paid as a fortnight how you give evidence to case officer that you work 35 hrs weekly. and was your payslip was online ,if online did you certified it. which state you are residing and were you family sponsor or estate sponsor, if possible also can you pls share your documents that you submitted for 887 visa in detail pls. hope it will not irritate you with my long question . it will be highly appreciated for reply.

thanks

Hi mel87

u dnt need to get ur payslips and other documents certified. I applied my 887 myself. Case officer just asked me for my daughter's medical. I printed all my payslips and bank statements online.

I submittrd my bank statements

phone bills

Vic roads letters

superannuation

lease aggrement

passport copies certified

Date of birth proof certified copies

photos for all applicants

if ur married ur marriage certificate certified copy and an eveidencr that u have been in relation for last one year. Like joint bank account or other eveidence.

income tax returns

Group certificates

job agreement or refrence from ur emloyer.

pcc from oversease and AFP checks.

Hi mel87

u dnt need to get ur payslips and other documents certified. I applied my 887 myself. Case officer just asked me for my daughter's medical. I printed all my payslips and bank statements online.

I submittrd my bank statements

phone bills

Vic roads letters

superannuation

lease aggrement

passport copies certified

Date of birth proof certified copies

photos for all applicants

if ur married ur marriage certificate certified copy and an eveidencr that u have been in relation for last one year. Like joint bank account or other eveidence.

income tax returns

Group certificates

job agreement or refrence from ur emloyer.

pcc from oversease and AFP checks.

Hi vic 887 ,

Thanks alot for your reply,

I have few questions

1) i am living in melbourne as part of designated area , when u start to fill online form , there is question asking whether you live and work in specified regional area , when click in specified regional area , it will link to do page of low population are which only for state sponsorship , there is nothing for designated area , do u know what should be answered either yes or no.

2) is it compulsory to work in nominated occupation

3) i was secondary applicant for 489 but i am fulling work requirement for 887 , can i be main applicant.

4) i have fullfill 1 year work requirement by working fulltime , now i am going to leave the job where i am working but i got everything that i need for evidence of work requirement , do u think it is better not to leave that job until i will be granted 887 visa .

hope to get reply

Thanks

Hi got the golden email today. Applied 29 june co 1/10/14 submitted additional document 14/10/14 granted 21/10/14.

best of luck for all the people waiting. This forum has been great source of info.

Guest WaitingFor887

Hi Mate,

Congratulation!!! Thanks a lot for sharing your happiness with us.

If you don’t mind, can you please check your application status in the below link and share with us what it is showing?

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa/

I mean in first page & Check the Document Check list page. Are all the document checklist turn into Met or not?

If they turn into Met, the date of that and your grant date are same or what else?

In First page how many rows you have and what they are saying?

Many thanks in advance.

Applied on 9 july

co allocated 9 oct

pr granted 20 oct.

Finally 487 to 887

Guest WaitingFor887

Congrats raman!!! Will you please share your nationality?

If you don’t mind, can you please check your application status in the below link and share with us what it is showing?

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa/

I mean in first page & Check the Document Check list page. Are all the document checklist turn into Met or not?

If they turn into Met, the date of that and your grant date are same or what else?

In First page how many rows you have and what they are saying?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi got the golden email today. Applied 29 june co 1/10/14 submitted additional document 14/10/14 granted 21/10/14.

best of luck for all the people waiting. This forum has been great source of info.

Hi vic 887 ,

Thanks alot for your reply,

I have few questions

1) i am living in melbourne as part of designated area , when u start to fill online form , there is question asking whether you live and work in specified regional area , when click in specified regional area , it will link to do page of low population are which only for state sponsorship , there is nothing for designated area , do u know what should be answered either yes or no.

2) is it compulsory to work in nominated occupation

3) i was secondary applicant for 489 but i am fulling work requirement for 887 , can i be main applicant.

4) i have fullfill 1 year work requirement by working fulltime , now i am going to leave the job where i am working but i got everything that i need for evidence of work requirement , do u think it is better not to leave that job until i will be granted 887 visa .

hope to get reply

Thanks

hi

i think its a better idea to stay on this job. Because sometimes they ask you how did u financially supportrd urself when u were unemployed.

not sure about ur case u need to ring 131 881 and ask them. They will tell u in detail. In my case i had to apply through email because of some technical problem in there systrms.

Guest Wensmal

Congrats to all who have got their PR's.

I am a bit confused and concerned regarding my visa. Applied on the 15th May,Got a case officer working on my application from the 15 of September and asked for a form 80 of my husband. I had sent in a revised version of it as my husband works overseas. The case officer asked for him to return ASAP if he was to grant our PR. Well, my husband has returned back to Australia on the 11 of October. I have informed the department but till date no updates.My document checklist still shows 'required' while the case officer did say that all our documents were' met'. What is going on????? Please do update. Is there a number that I can call??My caseofficer is team 10.And on the other hand I applied through an agent so does all correspondence go through an agent or can I call and speak to the department?

Any response will be appreciated.

Guest Himani0229

I submitted my form 80 and 1221 ... How long does it take to get visa approved .. And even in online system still showing requested around dome of the documents ..

please asvise if any one knows abt the situation like this before

Guest Punjab84
I submitted my form 80 and 1221 ... How long does it take to get visa approved .. And even in online system still showing requested around dome of the documents ..

please asvise if any one knows abt the situation like this before

hI HIMANI WE ARE ON SAME SITUATION UNTIL WE GET GRANT LETTER. BUT REQUIRED THING SHOWING ON UR ONLINE ACCOUNT IS ALL RIGHT DON'T WORRY ABT THAT WE GET OUR VISA AFTER 6 DAYS AFTER MY SON'S MEDICAL.......