887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guest Himani0229
Applied 27 July 2014

CO requested form 80 and 1221 on 28 Oct 2014

Does anyone know how long it will take to make a decision?

It depends on case officer .... They asked us same form 80 and 1221 ...

Submitted all doc 2 weeks ago still waiting ....

Dear Paki ,I have gone with same situation like yours i am sure that you dont need to apply for bridging visa A , your bridging visa B will be valid untill the decision is made on your case , however you cant travel on that after its validity is expired but you can remain here in Aus , also most important is once you return from overseas please do notify your case officer or DIBP.

Dear ASAD, Thank you for sharing some good news. It is hard to have patience when you do not know how long you need to have patience.

Dear Shahed, I have also taken a new MRP passport and have notified my case officer yesterday. Does it make the processing time much longer if i get a new passport?

Dear ASAD, Thank you for sharing some good news. It is hard to have patience when you do not know how long you need to have patience.

Dear Shahed, I have also taken a new MRP passport and have notified my case officer yesterday. Does it make the processing time much longer if i get a new passport?

Hi wahab,

It might Sound irrelevant to the topic but just for my personal interest can i ask what is MRP passport?

Hi Wahab, I don't think that will affect your processing time.

Hi applicant887, MRP means Machine Readable Passport. Previously Bangladeshi passports were hand written, but now they are upgrading it to MRP's.

Hello guys

A quick question....i have travelled overseas for two months and immigration granted me bridging visa B and after travelling overseas do i need to apply for Bridging visa A or it will be done automatically?????

Hi Paki, did you already traveled or going to travel? Can you please share one thing: DIBP approved 2 months for you, did you apply for exact 2 months? or more than 2 months? In addition, I am just thinking what will be appropriate substantial reason for getting 2.5 months approval of BVB. do you have any suggestions? I am also planning to travel..............// Thank you Paki.....

Hi Paki, did you already traveled or going to travel? Can you please share one thing: DIBP approved 2 months for you, did you apply for exact 2 months? or more than 2 months? In addition, I am just thinking what will be appropriate substantial reason for getting 2.5 months approval of BVB. do you have any suggestions? I am also planning to travel..............// Thank you Paki.....

Hi Dreamer

I had already travelled...i had applied for 2 months and they granted me two months straight away ...they did not asked for any reason but u have to mention in form when u apply ....and i have applied i got BVB in less than 4 hours....

Hi all,

today I complete 2 yrs of stay.I have all my other work n stay related documents ready except form 80 and 1221 for me n wife.I have completed all details online n in the evening will hit submit button.

my query is can I upload both forms by tomorrow as I dont want to miss out on today's date that will be last day of October,since heard that they do monthwise.my forms are nearly finished ,so I may b able to complete by evening but in case can't then should I wait till tomorrow to do all together or I can do rest n can login in account n upload forms tomorrow.

pls guys I need replies urgently.

thanks

Hi all,

today I complete 2 yrs of stay.I have all my other work n stay related documents ready except form 80 and 1221 for me n wife.I have completed all details online n in the evening will hit submit button.

my query is can I upload both forms by tomorrow as I dont want to miss out on today's date that will be last day of October,since heard that they do monthwise.my forms are nearly finished ,so I may b able to complete by evening but in case can't then should I wait till tomorrow to do all together or I can do rest n can login in account n upload forms tomorrow.

thanks

Forms 80&1221 are part of documents and they can only be uploaded when you submitted your application and recieved you TRN. Upon submitting your application you then upload all documents including these forms as per documents checklist.

I will submit my applicatiodn next week. I know i can't upload the document without submit. so just wondering when we will submit the application it will be in the queue or after uploading the documents. and can someone tell me when i will get my bridging visa. thanks

Guest lookman
I will submit my applicatiodn next week. I know i can't upload the document without submit. so just wondering when we will submit the application it will be in the queue or after uploading the documents. and can someone tell me when i will get my bridging visa. thanks

You application loadgement date is the date when you submit your application. You can attach the documents after that any time you like, before CO contacts you, which normally is taking atleast 3 months for most of the applicants.

Guest lookman
Hi all,

thanks

I dont think that they process applications on monthly basis rather its in the order they recieve the applications. You can attach documents anytime after you submit your application to the time CO conatcts you (even i guess after that as well).

Take your time, and make complete and correct documents and then attach them.

I dont think that they process applications on monthly basis rather its in the order they recieve the applications. You can attach documents anytime after you submit your application to the time CO contacts you (even i guess after that as well).

Take your time, and make complete and correct documents and then attach them.

thanks lookman.

already submitted and will upload forms tomorrow.

by monthly ,I meant that sometimes they try to clear whole lot of applications of the particular month especially before going on holidays like christmas or after coming back from holidays etc so just wanted october date and not november.of course they process in order of receiving applications but to me october was important.

Forms 80&1221 are part of documents and they can only be uploaded when you submitted your application and recieved you TRN. Upon submitting your application you then upload all documents including these forms as per documents checklist.

Thanks applicant 887

i already submitted the application

i will upload following documents,just correct me if i m gng to upload extra or less documents

For myself as main applicant

1.Passport copy

2.passport photo

3.Address proof-bank statement

4.employment proof-payslip,group certificate,tax assessment

5.form 80 and 1221

6.police chk AFP

For wife(my wife also has her employment proof,but since i am main applicant i assume it has to be my documents only???)

1. passport

2. Address-utility bills

3. Passport photo

4.Police chk-AFP

Apart from above do I need anything else for me or wife,pls let me know

thanks

Thanks applicant 887

i will upload following documents,just correct me if i m gng to upload extra or less documents

1.Passport copy

2.passport photo

5.form 80 and 1221

6.police chk AFP

For wife(my wife also has her employment proof,but since i am main applicant i assume it has to be my documents only???)

1. passport

2. Address-utility bills

3. Passport photo

4.Police chk-AFP

thanks

No worries,

It all looks fine. But I would also upload some utility bills as furthur proof of residency if i had some.

Thanks applicant 887

1.Passport copy

2.passport photo

5.form 80 and 1221

6.police chk AFP

1. passport

2. Address-utility bills

3. Passport photo

4.Police chk-AFP

thanks

You'd better upload form 80 and 1221 for you wife as well. CO requested those forms from both me and my wife.

For address proof you can upload rent agreement, Driver's licence.

If I were you I would upload wife's employment proof as well. It doesn't harm. Anyway it's up to you

Thanks applicant 887.

Well utility bills are all in wife's name ,so I have used utility bills as her address proof and bank statement as mine.Is there a limit to documents in numbers or in size that we can upload?

Actually have rental agreement too for the first year but in the second year the owner didnt bother to renew,though we kept asking him.So i haven't attached it on purpose thinking that what if we are aske dto provide 2nd years ,so just to be on safe side?

any other sufggestion?

You'd better upload form 80 and 1221 for you wife as well. CO requested those forms from both me and my wife.

For address proof you can upload rent agreement, Driver's licence.

If I were you I would upload wife's employment proof as well. It doesn't harm. Anyway it's up to you

Thanks Mal 123,

sorry I forgot to mention form 80 and 1221 for wife in my list.I have done that too.

I was just wondering about limit and size of documents and also that if wife's employmnet not required so why to put unnecessary fearing size of document

Just one more query!!

though we have completed 2 yrs here,we still have one more year of our visa 475 validity.We are planning to go overseas in mid march 2015.In case till then if we are not granted visa(hopefully we may get by then ..keeping fingers crossed) ,can we travel overseas on same visa(475) and be back or we will have to get some bridging visa( i have heard about this in previous posts but till date not sure what is it from A to B or vice versa?).Can someone throw light on this bridging thing and does it apply to us or no?

We might come back in 2 months.

my next query is if we granted while we are overseas,will we have to come back to adelaide to get visa granted or we can come in any state(as wife is trying job in another state which sounds better than here )

worst scenario: If we are not granted visa till we are back from overseas(which will be like 7 and half months from date of application),do we have to come to adelaide and wait or can we still go in other state directly from overseas.

If anyone had been in this situation or knows or has any info about it then kindly share as have to plan dates accordingly to go overseas

thanks again!

Just checked the link to check online about documents required on ecom.immi.gov.au and to my horror i can see things that have never been mentioned by anyone in previous so many posts.I hope I am not a different one;

Below is what it says for me and wife

Fo me

1.Birth Certificate(is passport copy not ok for it ? would I required school certificates to show and should it be certified?)

2.Copy of passport(already uploaded)

3. IELTS (I had appeared for it overseas in June 2009 while applying for 475,can it be used? if not then will I have to appear for it again?)

4.Marriage certificate(does it require to be certified)

5.AFP(already uploaded)

6.Passport photo(already uploaded)

For wife

1.Birth Certificate(is passport copy not ok for it ? would I required school certificates to show and should it be certified?)

3. IELTS (she had appeared for it overseas in June 2009 while applying for 475,can it be used? if not then will she has to appear for it again?)

4.Evidence of name change(will my passport copy of her name changed and her new passport with her name changed and marriage certificate be enough?)

5.AFP(already uploaded)

7.Form 1221

Its not showing form 80 and 1221 for me and form 80 for her so does that mean we dont have to submit it?

pls guys if anyone had similar situations pls let me know especially about IELTS!!!

Also is it the documents show required till a CO is alloted even though we have already sent?

i am really going crazy with this.Can anyone pls reply in detail to each query.Sorry that its too long.

thanks in advance

Just checked the link to check online about documents required on ecom.immi.gov.au and to my horror i can see things that have never been mentioned by anyone in previous so many posts.I hope I am not a different one;

Below is what it says for me and wife

Fo me

3. IELTS (I had appeared for it overseas in June 2009 while applying for 475,can it be used? if not then will I have to appear for it again?)

4.Marriage certificate(does it require to be certified)

5.AFP(already uploaded)

For wife

3. IELTS (she had appeared for it overseas in June 2009 while applying for 475,can it be used? if not then will she has to appear for it again?)

4.Evidence of name change(will my passport copy of her name changed and her new passport with her name changed and marriage certificate be enough?)

5.AFP(already uploaded)

7.Form 1221

Its not showing form 80 and 1221 for me and form 80 for her so does that mean we dont have to submit it?

pls guys if anyone had similar situations pls let me know especially about IELTS!!!

Also is it the documents show required till a CO is alloted even though we have already sent?

i am really going crazy with this.Can anyone pls reply in detail to each query.Sorry that its too long.

thanks in advance

Following are the documents that I submitted. You do not need IELTS. I am sure about that. CO should have asked if needed when he contacted me last week. Also I know my friend got 887 PR without submitting IELTS

1. Scanned colour copies of the biographical pages of the current passports - Both me and my wife (Certified by JP)

2. Australian Drivers Licence - Each (Certified by JP)

3. Recent, scanned passport-sized photograph (45 mm x 35 mm)-Each (head and shoulders against a plain background and be labelled with the applicant's name)

4. Wife's evidence of the name change (Certified by JP)

5. Scanned colour copy of birth registration for both (Including english translation) (Certified by JP)

6. Scanned colour copy of marriage certificate (Including english translation) (Certified by JP)

7. AFP checks for both

8. Wife's Degree Certificate (Certified by JP)

9. Evidence of living -Rent Agreement/Rent Receipts/Synergy Bill/iiNet Bills/Bank Statements/Tax documents

10.Evidence of working - Employee Reference Letter/Payslips/Payment summaries/Superannuation Statement

Form 80 and 1221 are not in the list but be prepared if CO asks as in my case (I prepared those forms till 3AM in the morning)