887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi raman,

On your document checklist? what is the status against these documents? Is it still received or required?

Also I guess you can ask your CO by just replying to their email asking for confirmation and state/status of your application.

i applied through email not online, so i am unabe to check my status that way.

Guest sidbharat
i applied through email not online, so i am unabe to check my status that way.

Hi Raman, Same is my case. I too applied thru email.

My friend from Bangalore, India applied on 12th July for 887 and got CO yesterday. CO asked for Indian PCC, 80 and 1221. He applied thru email as his spouse visa is 489. he went to India for around 2.5 months for his marriage

Guest Himani0229

i did contacted to immigration department ,they said my agent did not submit any documents i dont know how he proceed my file ,may be he will send all the documents by email i really dont know ,

Dont know what to do with this ,really frustrated and waiting for visa every single minute .

co alotted after only 500 days

team 10 asking fresh afp

team 13 asked educational history / employment history / current status

submitted on 1st october

day no 520

475--887

any suggestion?

bro no need to worries as you know I been waiting from 1st week of april 2013 we cant do much about it just chill

Has anyone who's applied mid July gotten their PR or been contacted by their case officer yet? Please share the good news, if you have! :)

I applied 14 July...still did not allocate CO

PR granted......

Just received email...487-887 relative sponsored.

Applied 14/07/2014

Granted 17/10/2014

No case officer allocated....

I am from Sri Lanka...Application included, Me, wife and daughter....

Thanks everyone...

PR granted......

Applied 14/07/2014

Granted 17/10/2014

Thanks everyone...

Hi pls887 , congrats

If u dont mind can u pls share the docs u submitted. And which state u are residing

Thanks

Guest visa887omg

Guys, just wanted to let you know that my visa's been granted! Yay!

487 -> 887 family sponsored

Applied 20/07/2014

Granted - just now!! 17/10/2014

Based in WA.

I'm originally from Mauritius, sole applicant. Team 10.

The information on this forum has been invaluable. Thanks to you all. And I wish you all the best! I hope you all get your visas granted really soon!

Guest WaitingFor887

Hi All,

I am new in this blog and need honest suggestion from you guys. I am from one of the so call high risk country. I have applied 5 months ago and did not hear anything from DIAC yet. In my immi account no update is showing.

This week somebody post a link in this blog to check the status online. I did the online status check and also found no update at that time. Everything was showing Required.

From day before yesterday evening, I found that everything in my document checklist page showing Met.

Also showing Character Requirements Penal Clearance Certificates --- Met

And in first page showing "Application being processed further".

Can you please suggest me what can I do now?

I was waiting for the last 03 days thinking every moment that grant letter is comming. Still waiting. Can anybody give me some suggestion what can I do now. Or from that point how much time they can take to grant visa?

If I goto any lawyer, Can they do me any help to get my grant letter fast?

Hi All,

I am new in this blog and need honest suggestion from you guys. I am from one of the so call high risk country. I have applied 5 months ago and did not hear anything from DIAC yet. In my immi account no update is showing.

This week somebody post a link in this blog to check the status online. I did the online status check and also found no update at that time. Everything was showing Required.

From day before yesterday evening, I found that everything in my document checklist page showing Met.

I was waiting for the last 03 days thinking every moment that grant letter is comming. Still waiting. Can anybody give me some suggestion what can I do now. Or from that point how much time they can take to grant visa?

If you saying you are from high risk country , its a very positive sighn that the status went from required to met , i would suggesst wait 2 or 3 more working days for your grant letter and if not hear anything from DiBP than call them , also no point to do a lawyer try your self , you are lucky :)

Hi All

I am living in Melbourne, attached all the documents

Payslips

Tax return

Lease agreements

police reports (overseas, Australia)

Utility bills etc....

All the best......

Hi All,

Which country you are from? ??

Which month you applied?

If status changes from required to met, means you got the case officer. .may be your case officer will contact you in two weeks time. .

Don't waste your money on lawyer. .they can't do anything with time period for security check. .

If you are from Pakistan or Bangladesh or Iran and if you have applied 887 and if you get it in next two three months. .. it will be a miracle and hope for all of us waiting since long long time. .

Hi All

I am living in Melbourne, attached all the documents

Payslips

Tax return

Lease agreements

police reports (overseas, Australia)

Utility bills etc....

All the best......

hi pls 887 ,

i am also living in melbourne as part of designated area , did apply through agent or by ur self ?, i am also about to apply , so if u can help me by providing ur copy of documents that u submitted, if yes i can provide my email add . Ur help will be highly appreciated.

thanks

Guest Victoria666
PR granted......

Applied 14/07/2014

Granted 17/10/2014

Thanks everyone...

Hi there

Did they ask for form 80? Or did u provide them?

Did u also provide a new Sri Lankan Pcc?

Thanks

Guest giveme887
PR granted......

Applied 14/07/2014

Granted 17/10/2014

Thanks everyone...

Hi congrats for Visa ... Your daughter born in australia ?? if yes did they ask for medical for her ?? thanks in advance.. would appriciate ur reply ...

Guest Kumar86

Hi friends

Buraaaaaaaaaah

i aplied 487 to 887 10 july2014 got pr today 17 oct 2014 not asked any document got pr direct

Dont worry all my freinds on this site u all will be get pr soon i pray

thx

buraaaaaaaa

Edited by Kumar86

Hi,

I am applying for the 887 visa from 475. I am originally from India. I have created the immi account and started filling the form, however I can't seem to go beyond the health requirement. It says if you have not undergone a medical then you need a booking reference number to go forward. I can't also get a booking without a HAP ID which will be given by the case officer. As far as I know, I don't have to undergo a medical without the case officer asking for it. I have to lodge on the 22nd of October. Has anybody encountered a situation like this before? Any solutions would be highly appreciated!!!

Hi,

I am applying for the 887 visa from 475. I am originally from India. I have created the immi account and started filling the form, however I can't seem to go beyond the health requirement. It says if you have not undergone a medical then you need a booking reference number to go forward. I can't also get a booking without a HAP ID which will be given by the case officer. As far as I know, I don't have to undergo a medical without the case officer asking for it. I have to lodge on the 22nd of October. Has anybody encountered a situation like this before? Any solutions would be highly appreciated!!!

Answered my own question....the form gets a little bit confusing at times :)

Any applicant from Pak specially SG887, KHAN2942014, JESUSLORD or anyother person who got any update from their case , or anyone they know , i have recently seen two grants from Pakistan in my friends circle but on a different visa class 885. Plz do share if you have any info:)

Hi eid2014, that good news, but can you also please share how long from their application date they got their visa? I mean what about their duration? I recently heard one of applicant (one of from these countires) got visa after 20 months (not 887 different category), and I heard two got visa who are 887 after 18 months.................. all I heard so please understand I can't tell more than that............................. however, I feel happy when I heard someone is getting Visa..............