887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guest Himani0229
hI HIMANI WE ARE ON SAME SITUATION UNTIL WE GET GRANT LETTER. BUT REQUIRED THING SHOWING ON UR ONLINE ACCOUNT IS ALL RIGHT DON'T WORRY ABT THAT WE GET OUR VISA AFTER 6 DAYS AFTER MY SON'S MEDICAL.......

Thanks dear

done my daughter' medical on 10th oct but still wait .... Let's see

we hope thing get positive , will get our visa ... Cross finger

hI HIMANI WE ARE ON SAME SITUATION UNTIL WE GET GRANT LETTER. BUT REQUIRED THING SHOWING ON UR ONLINE ACCOUNT IS ALL RIGHT DON'T WORRY ABT THAT WE GET OUR VISA AFTER 6 DAYS AFTER MY SON'S MEDICAL.......

HI Punjab84, How did you submit Form 80/medial in response to case officer? by e-mail/ online

Guest Punjab84
HI Punjab84, How did you submit Form 80/medial in response to case officer? by e-mail/ online

we submit form 80 and 1221 with online attachment and we send the email as well to case officer thanks

co alotted after only 500 days

team 10 asking fresh afp

team 13 asked educational history / employment history / current status

submitted on 1st october

day no 520

475--887

any suggestion?

Please can you share

Which month and year you applied?

Which month and year team 13 contact you?

Which month and year team 10 contact you?

Which state are you living?

Thanks

Guest orionalation

Quick question: My daughter's passport was close to expiry and she just got her new one. We've already applied online for our 887 (in August), so need to update her records with them. How do I send them her new passport scans?

Quick question: My daughter's passport was close to expiry and she just got her new one. We've already applied online for our 887 (in August), so need to update her records with them. How do I send them her new passport scans?

I think you need to fill form 929. May be CO later ask for copy of new passport

Hi all,

I've replied to my case officer two weeks ago but she has not back to me yet. I've heard from someone that I have to get auto reply email once I send email to my case officer ! Is this correct. Do you guys receive auto reply email when communicating with your case officer ?

Cheers

Hi himani

did you get ur visa yet? Case officer asked me for my daughter's medical which they have receieved on 22 oct. How long do they take after they have recieved the medical report. I waiting because I need to travel very urgent for few days in next 2-3 weeks.

Your reply would be much appreciated

Thanks dear

done my daughter' medical on 10th oct but still wait .... Let's see

we hope thing get positive , will get our visa ... Cross finger

Guest Himani0229

I m not sure ... Even I done my daughter s medical on 10th October but still waiting .....

I keep checking on immi log in there is no status change either ...

We are in same situation I want to travel to overseas for family reason on second week of November ....

Will update you on this forum if I get my visa ..... My migration agent told us they will take 28 days to grant visa after they asked for documents .., I don't know how much true is that ....

Hope for the best ..

I did not apply through an agent. I did it myself. I had to apply through email because my wife's different visa class. I have emailed my case officer that medical has been done. One my friend submitted his form and case officer totally forgot his case for about 2 months then he rang him and asked and got his visa in 2 hours. You might need to ring them or email regarding the status.

I m not sure ... Even I done my daughter s medical on 10th October but still waiting .....

I keep checking on immi log in there is no status change either ...

We are in same situation I want to travel to overseas for family reason on second week of November ....

Will update you on this forum if I get my visa ..... My migration agent told us they will take 28 days to grant visa after they asked for documents .., I don't know how much true is that ....

Hope for the best ..

Guest Wensmal

Whoo hoot hoot!!!!!Got my PR finally on the 22nd of October .Had applied in September.Celebrating....Wishing all the other applicants good luck.Hang in there you all are not too far.

Guest Wensmal
Congragulations for your PR,

Did you apply in Sep 2014? or 2013?

Sorry about the mix up in the months.Applied on the 15th May 2014.

Edited by Wensmal

Guest hidayahramli
Congratulations to wensmal... I m very happy for you.

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, I'm on 457 working visa (renewd twice already) and looking to PR visa. My employer doesnt want to sponsor me for PR and my job finishes on 30th Nov.

I've tried to apply for 190 visa via NSW but missed it last intake. Can I apply for 887 PR visa from 457? i've worked in SIngleton for the past 3 years and now working in Moranbah,QLD. FIFO though, would this be an issue?

Guest jazking
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, I'm on 457 working visa (renewd twice already) and looking to PR visa. My employer doesnt want to sponsor me for PR and my job finishes on 30th Nov.

I've tried to apply for 190 visa via NSW but missed it last intake. Can I apply for 887 PR visa from 457? i've worked in SIngleton for the past 3 years and now working in Moranbah,QLD. FIFO though, would this be an issue?

Simple and direct answer is ... I m afraid NO......

457 is not pathway to 887...

Guest WaitingFor887

Hi Wensmal,

Congratulation on your PR. If you don't mind, please share more detail about your timeline.

Your Nationality?

Your previous visa 475/489 or what?

CO allocation date?

Any extra document asked my CO or not?

Form 80 or Form 1221?

Whoo hoot hoot!!!!!Got my PR finally on the 22nd of October .Had applied in September.Celebrating....Wishing all the other applicants good luck.Hang in there you all are not too far.

hi all, i've recently just submitted my 887 application and i was wondering do they contact you through your email for any updates or do you have to keep checking your IMMI account to find out? I used an agent for my 475 visa so I'm not really sure of the process. Thanks in advance.