887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guest Singh487to887

Hi everyone,

today I got Golden Email...

Applied on 20 May 14

Visa granted on 17 Sep 14 (No CO allocated, direct visa grant)

(3 persons in Application Me, Wife and child)

Form 80 & 1221 and Both Police checks were already provided at the time of application.

(And I had 2 and half months stay in overseas during 2 yrs stay,

But I did not wait for extra time.)

Wish you all the best for you applications, and thanks all for sharing stories here..

Congratulation Singh!!!!

Hi everyone,

Applied on 20 May 14

Form 80 & 1221 and Both Police checks were already provided at the time of application.

Wish you all the best for you applications, and thanks all for sharing stories here..

Guest nikunj_hifi@yahoo.com
Hi everyone,

Applied on 20 May 14

thanks for for sharing good news. Could u plz advise have u done ur medical as well or just for baby?

Guest Himani0229
Hi everyone,

Applied on 20 May 14

Conratulation buddy .....

Have ve wonderfull future ahead

Hi everyone,

Applied on 20 May 14

Congrats to whole family:)

Guest Singh487to887
thanks for for sharing good news. Could u plz advise have u done ur medical as well or just for baby?

please note there was not any medical exam requirement in this visa, if they require they will let you know, but in my case no body gone through medical.

Hi everyone,

Applied on 20 May 14

Congratulation Singh!

I'm going apply 887 end of this month. Can you pls advice me how did you submit form 80 and 1221?

Thanks

pata

Guest Singh487to887

5 mb limit is for each document ,in your immi acc if you click on 'attach documents' a list of documents will be open,

select which doc you are uploading and then each doc limit is 5mb max

My child was born in India, he gone through medical at the time of 487 application, but in 887 they did not ask for medical

5 mb limit is for each document ,in your immi acc if you click on 'attach documents' a list of documents will be open,

select which doc you are uploading and then each doc limit is 5mb max

My child was born in India, he gone through medical at the time of 487 application, but in 887 they did not ask for medical

I hope document attached option comes after i press 'SUBMIT' button. I didn't submit yet as I need to work another 1 more week

Hi tahasan

Tell me more about, how you obtained your bridging.

Is it 475 to 887 or 489 to 887 or any.

Depending on you previous VISA category, you have different work rights.

For and example.

If you've come from 475 to 887 ? You have to wait till the previous VISA to be expired to effect your Bridging. Means that I think, correct me somebody have different an idea. you have still stay designated area until you granted the PR.

Is this explanation make sense ?

Cheers

KG

I have got a bridging visa WA010, I had work right in a regional area, Is any one can tell me if I can work in a metropolitan area now ?

As per immi website the same conditions apply to the bridging visa until the permanent residency is approved which means you have to comply with the restrictions of your temporary visa before you get the PR.

Hi tahasan

Tell me more about, how you obtained your bridging.

Is it 475 to 887 or 489 to 887 or any.

Depending on you previous VISA category, you have different work rights.

For and example.

If you've come from 475 to 887 ? You have to wait till the previous VISA to be expired to effect your Bridging. Means that I think, correct me somebody have different an idea. you have still stay designated area until you granted the PR.

Is this explanation make sense ?

Cheers

KG

I think that the bridging visa will not give him/her the right to breach the original visa condition. It says: "It is important therefore that the applicant abides by any existing conditions on their current visa such as work limitations.". So, one should stay in regional area until s/he gets the PR. However, s/he can move to other regional area after fulfilling "2 years staying" condition. S/he should inform the current residing state about his/her move.

Middle East , Pakistan and Bangladesh are the most delayed countries for security check. In USA some applicants wait for granting residency visa about 10 to 15 years for some cases. I think Australia is going to do same thing. Although I have been living here about 7 years, not any criminal record ever and I am not Muslim as well. From beginning of my Australia life, I m involve with different secular organizations and activities, but I think Australian intelligence does not care who you r, but where r u from.

Guest tahasan007

Thanks KG and Keving,

I am from 475 to 887. I have already passed 2.5 years in regional area. I am not in 475 visa any more, the Bridging visa WA/010 is already in effect. In this situation what if I switch to any big city where I have already meet to 887 visa condition ?

Please reply....

Guest Prabinlisiya

Hai,

Happy to inform u all, we got our grant letter today!

applied on May 17,2014

co allocated on 16 sep and asked for form1221, submitted on the same day!

Received grant letter today afternoon,,,

Thanks to everyone and best of luck for those who are waiting.