887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Guys,

Any news? So far 08-Mar-2015 applicant got PR on 08-May-2015.

Anyone who got PR ??? I think within this week (11-May-15 to 15-May-15) for those March applicants who apply before 20-March-15 should have allocate CO.

Still none. But will let u guys know. Hopefully this week for up to 20th March. Am 18th March. Any news aftr 8th of March applicants? Thanks

Hey, Ozdream88, I applied same day as you did, waiting for the assessment result. Finger crossed for us all!!

Did you upload Form 80 & 1221, or are you waiting to see if they are needed?

Does anyone ( who already granted PR) could able to answer about Form 80 & 1221, are those compulsory ?

Deeply appreciate if you could share your experience....

As per my understanding...most likely every applicant would be asked to submit form 80 and 1221....I suggest its better to keep it ready and upload to save time ... or you can wait till the case officer asks.

Hello Everyone....

I am silent reader of this forum and i would like to share my experience with you all:

Applied : 475 to 887 on 6/03/2015

CO Allocated : 08/05/2015

Asked for Birth Certificate/Form 80 and 1221

Submitted all the documents on 10/05/2015......Waiting for an update now....

thank you all for sharing your experience on this forum, it is really helpful

As per my understanding...most likely every applicant would be asked to submit form 80 and 1221....I suggest its better to keep it ready and upload to save time ... or you can wait till the case officer asks.

Thanks Suman.

Just thought of if there anyone who got granted could share whether did CO ask for it of not.

They are the best to answer it as they already granted.

We had submitted those forms last two years. Just don't feel like doing as double jobs unnecessarily .

Thus, if anyone who had granted who could share this would be very greatful ...

Thanks Suman.

Just thought of if there anyone who got granted could share whether did CO ask for it of not.

We had submitted those forms last two years. Just don't feel like doing as double jobs unnecessarily .

mostly it is depend on case officer what co wants .. sometime they dont ask for form 80 or 1221.. if you dont upload these form then you no need to worry about it if they need they gonna ask you..

Thanks Suman.

As per understanding the form 80 and 1221 are asked after case has been allocated and the cases is near finalization...here the point that need to noted is ...these forms need to be current with updated information....if you have uploaded long back...if there are changes in terms of overseas travel or change of address or employment etc they need to be update and resubmitted to ensure that information in the forms are updated else....co may ask you to submit latest forms again if they are 2 years old .....

As per understanding the form 80 and 1221 are asked after case has been allocated and the cases is near finalization...here the point that need to noted is ...these forms need to be current with updated information....if you have uploaded long back...if there are changes in terms of overseas travel or change of address or employment etc they need to be update and resubmitted to ensure that information in the forms are updated else....co may ask you to submit latest forms again if they are 2 years old .....

Hi suman

we are in same boat.. I also applied on 13 March .. hope we get something this week...