887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

hi Suman,

I tried to upload form 1221 but couldn't find a link for it. Can you please tell me under which category did you upload form 1221?

thank you.

As per my understanding...most likely every applicant would be asked to submit form 80 and 1221....I suggest its better to keep it ready and upload to save time ... or you can wait till the case officer asks.

Hi Henley,

Did you upload form 1221?

in your immiaccount go to attach documents. select the person you want to upload the form for. then on the drop down menu "Evidence Type" select "Form 1221 Additional personal Particulars form". document type is the same as evidence type. add description and upload the file through the tab provided.

Edited by NicF
Fixing quote

Thank you applicant887. very detailed and perfect.

in your immiaccount go to attach documents. select the person you want to upload the form for. then on the drop down menu "Evidence Type" select "Form 1221 Additional personal Particulars form". document type is the same as evidence type. add description and upload the file through the tab provided.
Edited by NicF
Fixed quote

Any news of 2013 applicants?

In next 2 weeks, I'll be having my 2nd anniversary of application but unfortunately no news yet :(

In my acquaintance's cycle I know 10+ applicants from mid-2013 to late 2014 who are still waiting for their PR. I know that all of them individually have made numerous contacts to a variety of officials including even the Prime Minister himself. No matter who do you call, the response is always the same. Unfortunately since our visa is Skilled Visa the charities which normally give free advise and legal support and have strong voice in immigration matters do not support us. for instance http://www.iarc.asn.au/

These organisations could represent applicants collectively if they provided advice in cases like ours.

If we could make this point to the officials that we are not asking the agencies to skip the ESC instead we are asking for a reasonable time frame for checks to be finalized that would be useful.

As a matter of fact granting someone permanent residency does not mean that if in the future it turns out that the applicant had a security issue the PR can not be cancelled, in fact that could even happen if citizenship granted.

My suggestion is that we have tried all avenues individually so why not do it collectively to the officials.

Dear 2013 applicants with the grace of almighty I received my pr yesterday.

Application lodged 18 th October 2013

team 13 asked documents 12 january

team 13 asked more clarification on 10th February

case ses officer allocated 28th may

afp asked by officer for my wife

visa granted 12 May 2015

i wish and pray for all 2013 and 2014 applicants to be granted soon..just hang in there..u r not too far as well..

but it please keep following up with case officer as esc report comes from asio, the immigration do not follow this straight away..as they look files every 5 weeks..

best of of luck guyz

visa granted 12 May 2015

i wish and pray for all 2013 and 2014 applicants to be granted soon..just hang in there..u r not too far as well..

but it please keep following up with case officer as esc report comes from asio, the immigration do not follow this straight away..as they look files every 5 weeks..

best of of luck guyz

Many congratulations..Good news and best of luck for everyone

visa granted 12 May 2015

best of of luck guyz

Hey Mishu, great news.. Thanks for posting the update.

Did you have to follow up to get your grant or IMMI did it themselves?

visa granted 12 May 2015

best of of luck guyz

Congrats Mishu.