887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Just now, HeyMate said:

Hi Russki,

Just was thinking about you. Why they are making you to wait!! ? Life is just stuck this way. Not fair... ?

Hi HeyMate,

Thanks for thinking of me! Yeah, I guess a few of us can say "Not fair!" on this forum and in similar situation!!! :D You know, I was a bit upset before, but now I am just curious: how long are they going to create stupid obstacles for me?! It's like a cat and mouse game now!!! Their requests are not logical in my case, so they are just deliberately making me wait. But they are not winning this one, haha! >:(:D 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Russki said:

OMG, Kate, just realised you are next!!! :D:D:D Bring it on! Direct grant - hopefully -  is on the horizon! :D

already stressed...ha-ha. I will get hubby's new IELTS on the 8th of May. hope either they are not going to ask for it now or they will allocate my file next week! ha-ha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SinghKhalsa said:

I dont know the name of co because I applied my visa through a migration agent.

Hmmm anyways don’t u worry need to b positive atleast co didn’t ask u something tough one!!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Worried-and-waiting said:

For all those who have submitted the requested documents and are waiting for their grant now, our cases will only be opened after the 28 days are up. We emailed the case officer yesterday ( the letters were a bit confusing. In one it says to let them know through email when we have uploaded the documents through the immi account) and got an automated response saying that the case will be reopened after the 28 days they allow irrespective of when we actually send the docs. In one way that's a relief because atleast now we have a rough idea when to expect some news from them. 

Hi dear, do u reckon they count 28 days from the time they open ur file or from the day u submitted docs

i applied on 2/11/18

docs requested 13/4/18

submitted 21/4/18

still waiting 

1 hour ago, 10year wait said:

Hi dear, do u reckon they count 28 days from the time they open ur file or from the day u submitted docs

i applied on 2/11/18

docs requested 13/4/18

submitted 21/4/18

still waiting 

Hi,

It's from the day they ask for the documents. So for you it will be 28 days from 13/4/2018. What the email said was its "usual" for them to open it 28 days after no matter when we send the documents. And since there are poeple waiting from mid september for their grant that's probably true. 

1 hour ago, 10year wait said:

i applied on 2/11/18

docs requested 13/4/18

submitted 21/4/18

still waiting 

Hi 10 year wait,

You might need to wait little longer because they are not opening the files after 28 days rather than they are dragging it by almost 2-3 months on an average.

My case officer requested documents on 05 march and i uploaded my requested docs on 14 march till now have not heard anything yet.

• Sad 1

Hi Guys :D

All Praise and Thanks to my loving lord Jesus.

Finally a long wait has come to an end .

Direct grant.

Applied on -14/11/17

Granted- 1/05/18

This forum has been helpful to me a lot.Thanks a lot guys for all the support and motivations.

Wish u all very very best...

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Sandy said:

Direct grant.

Applied on -14/11/17

Granted- 1/05/18

This forum has been helpful to me a lot.Thanks a lot guys for all the support and motivations.

Congratulation on your grant.

1 hour ago, sunnyabat said:

Hi 10 year wait,

You might need to wait little longer because they are not opening the files after 28 days rather than they are dragging it by almost 2-3 months on an average.

My case officer requested documents on 05 march and i uploaded my requested docs on 14 march till now have not heard anything yet.

Seriously! That's terrible. When did you apply? :|

1 hour ago, Sandy said:

Direct grant.

Applied on -14/11/17

Granted- 1/05/18

Congrats frd.... ?

1 hour ago, Sandy said:

Direct grant.

Applied on -14/11/17

Granted- 1/05/18

Congrats mate 

5 hours ago, Worried-and-waiting said:

Hi,

It's from the day they ask for the documents. So for you it will be 28 days from 13/4/2018. What the email said was its "usual" for them to open it 28 days after no matter when we send the documents. And since there are poeple waiting from mid september for their grant that's probably true. 

Alrighteo thanks for the information.. 

4 hours ago, Sandy said:

Direct grant.

Applied on -14/11/17

Granted- 1/05/18

Hi sandy, when u lodge the 887 visa file,u also lodge ielts paper,i M confused,can u pls help

1 hour ago, Mel 887 said:

Hi to all .. 

Need help..

my 2 years will complete by 10th june

Can I apply PCC and AFP NOW??

means before completion of 2years

does it matter??

Apply just after lodge. It will take less than 2 week to recive it. With the current visa processing time , you can apply it after 2-3 moths from the visa lodging :D:D.  

2 hours ago, Mel 887 said:

Hi to all .. 

Need help..

my 2 years will complete by 10th june

Can I apply PCC and AFP NOW??

means before completion of 2years

does it matter??

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU APPLY NOW. AS PCC & AFP BOTH HAS 12 MONTHS VALIDITY/EXPIRY INCLUDING MEDICALS IF REQUIRED eg: new born.

I HAVE DONE PCC AND AFP FOR MY BOTH 489 & 887 VISAS BEFORE I APPLIED, AS I ALWAYS LIKE TO APPLY AS DECISION READY VISA APPLICATIONS INCLUDING MEDICALS; SO THAT WE CAN RECEIVE AND ALSO GOT DIRECT GRANTS. 

13 hours ago, Sandy said:

Direct grant.

Applied on -14/11/17

Granted- 1/05/18

Congrats Sandy!

9 hours ago, H-kaur82 said:

Hi sandy, when u lodge the 887 visa file,u also lodge ielts paper,i M confused,can u pls help

Thanks to everyone,

I submitted my IELTS scores when applying for 489 visa , but not for 887 visa.

As this forum was very helpful so I thought to list out all the documents I submitted along with my application.

Applied on 14/11/2017

Direct grant on 1/5/2018

Co:Dat

Form 80.

1Year work experience:

1. 52 week payslips for Financial year 2016-17.

2. Superannuation account statement for  Financial year 2016-17.

3. Job Appointment letter.

4. Bank statement for Financial year 2016-17 into which my salary gets credited.

5. PAYG summary statement for Financial year 2016-17.

6. Notice of assessment for Financial year 2016-17

2 Year residential proof

1. Statutory declaration from for my brother. ( As I lived in his house for few months)

2 . Rental bond agreement.( As I moved to my own house)

3. Rental payment ledger.

4. Bank statements.

5. Electricity bills and Telephone bills.

6. Health insurance letter.

7. Driver's license.

8. Police checks ( PCC and AFP) dated on 2nd October 2017 for 887 visa logmenent on 14 November 2017.

9. Car registration.

Thanks to everyone..

Wishing you all the best ?

• Thanks 3