887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, Chopsan said:

Traffic infringement -= No 

Traffic crimes = Yes

Any traffice offence which you took to court needs to be reported as well

Examples as below

Drinking driving is Crime

Parking and speeding ticket is infringement is not crime.

Which one have you done ?

Chopsan

Thanks for your reply

Parking and Speeding fine as well as red signal jumping

I believe all this 3 comes under infringement not crime so all answers would be NO ??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, B3sT said:

Hey Russki do you know how we can lodge complaint regarding this freak show they're running..... This is unreal the amount of time we are waiting..... I dont know what else they want from me as well, however, after 3 months I dont want anymore additional information email.... My daughter was born after lodging this application and now she is 4months old.

There is a facility on the immi site to launch a complaint. ? 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service

Just follow the steps until it says: what outcome are you expecting? Then there will be an option: finalise my application - click on that and fill in your details and application reference number. ? I wouldn't recommend doing it before 12 months elapsed from your application date though... If you complain "too early", it will just be ignored, I reckon. ? 

36 minutes ago, a4anudeep said:

Hi Russki
As It's more than the processing time frame on the website. I guess you can contact them now so that they can pull your file and finalize it.

I will give it a few more weeks and then contact them. ? See, what happens in the meantime - you never know! ? 

• Like 3

The person who has lost weight,appetite,sleep, doesn't like working anymore,lost all the charm, doesn't know what to do,doesn't know anything about future,keeps praying whole the time (even for others), and in whole this time of wait game maybe has got few diseases (depression for sure), relations also getting worse within family and also has now either stopped drinking or may be has started drinking is the one who has applied for PR.

And then you meet people who say "Have patience buddy"

And guess what...still hoping for the best.

All the best guys

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Chopsan said:

The person who has lost weight,appetite,sleep, doesn't like working anymore,lost all the charm, doesn't know what to do,doesn't know anything about future,keeps praying whole the time (even for others), and in whole this time of wait game maybe has got few diseases (depression for sure), relations also getting worse within family and also has now either stopped drinking or may be has started drinking is the one who has applied for PR.

And then you meet people who say "Have patience buddy"

And guess what...still hoping for the best.

All the best guys

OMG

That's definitely not me. I applied in April this year and never entered in immi account since then. I feel the opposite of you. I'm  relaxed after logging my application. The sensation of hard work completed. I really don't care how long they will take to give my PR. I normally go for weeks without even remember I've applied for it. 

Relax fellas. If you did everything right, your PR will come. Relax and go LIVE you LIFE!!!! This forum is very useful, but maybe you should take a break. Forget about visa. It's a matter of time and it's not in your hand. 

Just don't put the responsibility in the CAs. It's clear that it can take 12 months or more. Don't be anxious. Don't blame others for your problems.

This forum and people here are awesome, but what bothers me is the excess of freaking crying whining people. Let the CA work. Don't call them, don't send 60+ documents. Make it easier to them. Send what they ask, simple, objective, no frills. I reckon my application have 20 docs and it's a family of 4 (payslip was put all in one doc).

You may say that sending tons of paper can improve your change to receive a direct entry. Yeah, you may be right but it will DELAY the assessment. (just because there are more paper to read). Do everyone a favor: Don't call them to ask about status, unless it's more than 12 months. Don't ask things that can be find in their website. Don't send things they haven't asked for. It's for everyone sake. And mainly, don't have kids during the process, it will delay a lot. (just kidding with this last one, of course)

I read here while ago one fella that was requested prof of residence (or other thing). Instead of sending one or max 2 docs he asked letter and statements to everybody, including friends, the butcher, the post man and woolies cashier girl (ok, I'm exaggerating a little, but does not change the point). It will not help him but delay the process. There is a list of documents that are acceptable as prof of something. Stick to that list. 

I haven't meant to be rude, just trying to open your eyes to the whole amazing word outside of the visa scene. Don't freak out. Enjoy this amazing country, come back in a month, check the immi account and forget for another month.

I'll put my name in the excel file soon (maybe in 2 or 3 weeks when I remember that visas exist). I need to enter in my immi account to check the exact application day, maybe there is some urgent messages waiting for me...lol.

"You gotta to cool, relax" - Queen

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

Hey guys

i have been a silent follower of this group for a while. I applied on 27/1/2018 (in spreadsheet i am coming as "SN") and was contacted today. CO: Adam

We were required following documents and i really need you guys assistance on this as i am not entirely sure what additional info to be provided!

For my husband they require:

1. Further evidence to support two years residency in specified regional area and one year full time employment. 

2. A revised typed form 80, fully completed and signed with accurate employment and international movements. Requested to include employers full business and trading names and ABN.

3. Police Clearance Certificates.

I have been asked to provide the following:

1. An updated form 80 typed with full and accurate information

2. Police Clearance Certificates

3. Evidence of English language ability (IELTS)

My main concern is IELTS. i have already provided letter from my educational institute as an evidence of functional English. Moreover, as i was the primary applicant of visa 489, i attached my previous IELTS copy for that as well. Does it mean that i need to take another test? 

The other thing i  am not sure of why they put so much emphasis on accurate employment and international movements. we double and triple checked all the details to make sure they were accurate. In addition, international businesses do not have ABN.

For 1 year work requirement, we submitted all payslips, employment agreements, PAYGs for almost 2 years. Not sure what else can we submit to them?

We have lived for one year with my sister and i put letter from her stating that we lived with her for the specified period along-with her original lease agreement. We already provided them with our lease agreement as well for the rest of the stay in Australia. Again not sure what else can i submit??

Thanks heaps!

• Like 2

Hey guys
i have been a silent follower of this group for a while. I applied on 27/1/2018 (in spreadsheet i am coming as "SN") and was contacted today. CO: Adam
We were required following documents and i really need you guys assistance on this as i am not entirely sure what additional info to be provided!
1. Further evidence to support two years residency in specified regional area and one year full time employment. 
2. A revised typed form 80, fully completed and signed with accurate employment and international movements. Requested to include employers full business and trading names and ABN.
My main concern is IELTS. i have already provided letter from my educational institute as an evidence of functional English. Moreover, as i was the primary applicant of visa 489, i attached my previous IELTS copy for that as well. Does it mean that i need to take another test? 
The other thing i  am not sure of why they put so much emphasis on accurate employment and international movements. we double and triple checked all the details to make sure they were accurate. In addition, international businesses do not have ABN.
For 1 year work requirement, we submitted all payslips, employment agreements, PAYGs for almost 2 years. Not sure what else can we submit to them?
We have lived for one year with my sister and i put letter from her stating that we lived with her for the specified period along-with her original lease agreement. We already provided them with our lease agreement as well for the rest of the stay in Australia. Again not sure what else can i submit??
Thanks heaps!

The best way to prove income for a year is Bank statements

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk

OMG
That's definitely not me. I applied in April this year and never entered in immi account since then. I feel the opposite of you. I'm  relaxed after logging my application. The sensation of hard work completed. I really don't care how long they will take to give my PR. I normally go for weeks without even remember I've applied for it. 
Relax fellas. If you did everything right, your PR will come. Relax and go LIVE you LIFE!!!! This forum is very useful, but maybe you should take a break. Forget about visa. It's a matter of time and it's not in your hand. 
Just don't put the responsibility in the CAs. It's clear that it can take 12 months or more. Don't be anxious. Don't blame others for your problems.
This forum and people here are awesome, but what bothers me is the excess of freaking crying whining people. Let the CA work. Don't call them, don't send 60+ documents. Make it easier to them. Send what they ask, simple, objective, no frills. I reckon my application have 20 docs and it's a family of 4 (payslip was put all in one doc).
You may say that sending tons of paper can improve your change to receive a direct entry. Yeah, you may be right but it will DELAY the assessment. (just because there are more paper to read). Do everyone a favor: Don't call them to ask about status, unless it's more than 12 months. Don't ask things that can be find in their website. Don't send things they haven't asked for. It's for everyone sake. And mainly, don't have kids during the process, it will delay a lot. (just kidding with this last one, of course)
I read here while ago one fella that was requested prof of residence (or other thing). Instead of sending one or max 2 docs he asked letter and statements to everybody, including friends, the butcher, the post man and woolies cashier girl (ok, I'm exaggerating a little, but does not change the point). It will not help him but delay the process. There is a list of documents that are acceptable as prof of something. Stick to that list. 
I haven't meant to be rude, just trying to open your eyes to the whole amazing word outside of the visa scene. Don't freak out. Enjoy this amazing country, come back in a month, check the immi account and forget for another month.
I'll put my name in the excel file soon (maybe in 2 or 3 weeks when I remember that visas exist). I need to enter in my immi account to check the exact application day, maybe there is some urgent messages waiting for me...lol.

Best advice I have read so far [emoji6]

11 hours ago, George said:

OMG

That's positive thinking... I wish I could stay cool and relax like you ?

Cheers mate..

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nits said:

Hey guys

i have been a silent follower of this group for a while. I applied on 27/1/2018 (in spreadsheet i am coming as "SN") and was contacted today. CO: Adam. Wow It's is going quick. Only 8 months. Their website says 9 to 12, good news.

We were required following documents and i really need you guys assistance on this as i am not entirely sure what additional info to be provided! I'm not an expert, but I'll try

My main concern is IELTS. i have already provided letter from my educational institute as an evidence of functional English. Moreover, as i was the primary applicant of visa 489, i attached my previous IELTS copy for that as well. Does it mean that i need to take another test? Come on! Where did you read that the letter from school is a prof of English??? Letter from the school is not in the list of acceptable documents, unless "all instructions were in English" (which seems is not the case). You should have done IELTS again before applying. Read this  https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/887-?modal=/about/corporate/information/faqs/how-can-i-prove-i-have-functional-english. If you don't qualify for any of this, do IELTS again.

The other thing i  am not sure of why they put so much emphasis on accurate employment and international movements (you are not meant to be sure of this. It's their work, not yours). we double and triple checked all the details to make sure they were accurate. In addition, international businesses do not have ABN. (but any established international company must have a similar number or code to prove they exist in their country) Most of the countries will have an online system where you can check the company situation. Full address may help too.

For 1 year work requirement, we submitted all payslips, employment agreements, PAYGs for almost 2 years. Not sure what else can we submit to them? Are those payslip provided by the international company with no ABN? If yes, worth nothing (because an international company cannot employ people in Australia without an ABN. ABN is easy to obtain if you want to operate in Oz). Send bank statement to demonstrate you actually received the payment, but they may reject if you are employed by an international company without ABN. If the payslip contains the ABN, the problem may be the "full time". Is it clear that you (or hubby) has worked full time (payslip normally contains the number of hours along with $$)? Is it clear that it was in a regional area? (once your residence prof is not clear, see below, they may be wondering where did you (or hubby) work).

We have lived for one year with my sister and i put letter from her stating that we lived with her for the (let's stop sending letter from someone who is not a public authority? It will not help you, but delay the process) specified period along-with her original lease agreement. We already provided them with our lease agreement as well for the rest of the stay in Australia. Again not sure what else can i submit?? First, you sister is in breach of their lease contract. When you sign the contract you MUST nominate everyone that will live there. Any change MUST be informed and approved by the landlord, amending the contract. If your name is not in the lease agreement, it's a breach of the contract. Try bank statement again, if contains the right address. Or other utility bill, mobile, internet etc. Or wait another year and apply again (not the worst case)

Thanks heaps!

Sorry if it looks aggressive. It's not my intention. Trying to help people to understand that Australia is "by the book". No interpretations or tricks. Provide what they ask, only what they ask. Don't assume that a letter can replace a document. It will not!!! It's part of adapting to Australian culture!

33 minutes ago, wincivil said:

Hi All

Is there anybody here who applied on their own can help me??

I am about to apply my 887 visa later this week

Is it I can start filling my online application now itself and submit it whenever I want to?

or Once we get into application we need to submit it??

You can start and save the progress. Submitting when you are ready.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, George said:

George, you definitely need to tone down and yes you are extremely aggressive. So i will just  wait for Rukksi and someone else to guide me on this. And if you can read you can clearly see that having a degree transcript and letter confirming all the instructions were in English is one of the ways to prove your functional english. I know because my husband and I have the same qualifications  from the same institute and this is exactly we gave last time for him.

14 minutes ago, Nits said:
32 minutes ago, George said:

George, you definitely need to tone down and yes you are extremely aggressive. So i will just  wait for Rukksi and someone else to guide me on this. And if you can read you can clearly see that having a degree transcript and letter confirming all the instructions were in English is one of the ways to prove your functional english. I know because my husband and I have the same qualifications  from the same institute and this is exactly we gave last time for him.

Sorry Nits. I didn't intent to cause stress in a stressful moment you may facing now. Rukksi is the expert here, he will be able to help you. But actually I cannot read "letter" anywhere in that link, but not sure how you prove that all instructions were in EN. Really don't know.

15 hours ago, Nits said:

Hey guys

Thanks heaps!

Thought I will add something to this one.

We got our PR mid July (applied 11th Jan ) and had certain things similar to your case.

With regard to employment - Iam not sure about international company and ABN but you can add super statements, notice of assessments, bank statements to show salary debiting. 

With regard to accommodation with sister - we also lived with our brother for 8 months - you can certainly submit a stat declaration . We did the same . Also any address proof letters will be helpful.

With regards to IELTS- I was the main applicant for 887 and my husband was the dependant - to proof his English we submitted his degree certificate , transcript which clearly stated that medium of instruction was English . 

With regard to form 80 - that's crucial - I filled it and got my husband to check and got someone else to check again to make sure everything is correct- double triple checking is well worth given the weight they are giving to form 80.

With above- I ended up with a direct grant - I know not everyone's case is similar - but hope this helps a bit 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, marlowe022 said:

For the record, many followers here used that “letter from institution stating that the medium of instruction is english” without IELTS and got grant. I myself used it for my wife when we’re applying for 489 and works.

I believe they are not asking for functional english. In her post, looks like they're not clearly asking for functional, maybe it must be proficient (then only siting a test). Is she the main applicant?