887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, marlowe022 said:

How to fix if we dont know the Applied Dates of all old applicants? We should have saved a backup file emoji17.png

I can fix it @marlowe022 mate - will just get a good version from back-up file! 😉  I think, @Chopsan can also do this trick, but I seem to have beat him to it! 🙂 

Done! Updated  it with latest grant and CO request, which was the 5th December for both...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I can fix it [mention=3253]marlowe022[/mention] mate - will just get a good version from back-up file! [emoji6]  I think, [mention=3021]Chopsan[/mention] can also do this trick, but I seem to have beat him to it! [emoji846] 
Done! Updated  it with latest grant and CO request, which was the 5th December for both...

oh good job! Thanks@Russki good thing you have a backup [emoji4] I wish future applicant learns how to manipulate the spreadsheet properly, we’re not always here to fix it up.
  • Thanks 2

@Ajay@TakeItOnTheChin I added you again to the spreadsheet, Should be all good again.

Guys please be careful not to touch or edit other peoples data (especially the dates), unless you’ve been ask to do so. First thing its rude, second thing thats not yours to edit. Just edit your own application or if you cant do it yourself ask someone who can do it properly. Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, marlowe022 said:

@Ajay@TakeItOnTheChin I added you again to the spreadsheet, Should be all good again.

Guys please be careful not to touch or edit other peoples data (especially the dates), unless you’ve been ask to do so. First thing its rude, second thing thats not yours to edit. Just edit your own application or if you cant do it yourself ask someone who can do it properly. Cheers

Thanks @marlowe022, I was going to ask if any of the latest records disappeared. Glad you noticed! 🙂 I think, we are up to date now? Guys, if anyone else's latest changes are not in the tracker, please let us know. 🙂 

5 minutes ago, Russki said:

This is what I get when I click the link, which may be because I am on my work PC. May need to try at home.

This site can’t be reached

The webpage athttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED

Anyhow I lodged on 10 December 2018 if you would like to update it, and using an agent.

Many thanks Russki
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

This is what I get when I click the link, which may be because I am on my work PC. May need to try at home.

This site can’t be reached

The webpage athttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED

Anyhow I lodged on 10 December 2018 if you would like to update it, and using an agent.

Many thanks Russki

Thanks @TakeItOnTheChin! 🙂 Marlow has updated it for you. 

Strange that you get this message! It seem to work for me... Any one else cannot access the tracker? 🤔

33 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

I have a back up of that file..

From about 1 monthago

This spreadsheet is saved online on a server somewhere and has every version, every change, saved automatically. 🙂 So every time it gets stuffed-up, we can revert to the earlier version. It is just annoying that we have to do to lately way too often... 😞 

• Like 1