887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 minutes ago, Nada said:

Backlog clearance going on, which is good, but what r their plans for the new ones! Fishy! 

Fishy indeed... 🙂 But I wouldn't knock it while the grants are rolling in!

It just means the COs, once given green light to open fresh files, will not have to waste time on 2nd and 3rd timers, ey! 😉 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Applied 10/01 said:

Sorry for the late message guys but I’ve been celebrating. Today I received the magical golden email. Myself and my family are now PEEMANENT RESIDENTS 

my dad did some ninja sh*t and got an Irish police clearance for me in 18 hours. 

My advice to anyone about to apply, if the question ‘I wonder should I submit BLA BLA BLA’ comes into your head, just submit it. 

Best of luck everyone. You have the luck of the Irish now ☘️ ☘️☘️☘️

Timeline: 13 months

applied 10/01/2018

Request for further information 29/07/2018 CO Dat for daughter medical

pregrant 9/01/2019 CO Kim (I was out of the country until Jan 11th)

Request for further information 05/02/2019 Irish police clearance because I spent 12 weeks in the last 12 months in Ireland CO Peter 

07/02/2019 Granted CO Peter 

Wow Congratulations. It must be a surprise to get visa in 48 hours.😀

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Applied 10/01 said:

Sorry for the late message guys but I’ve been celebrating. Today I received the magical golden email. Myself and my family are now PEEMANENT RESIDENTS 

my dad did some ninja sh*t and got an Irish police clearance for me in 18 hours. 

My advice to anyone about to apply, if the question ‘I wonder should I submit BLA BLA BLA’ comes into your head, just submit it. 

Best of luck everyone. You have the luck of the Irish now ☘️ ☘️☘️☘️

applied 10/01/2018

Request for further information 05/02/2019 Irish police clearance because I spent 12 weeks in the last 12 months in Ireland CO Peter 

Congratulations

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Congratulation, this is amazing!!!!!! Hahaha, your Dad is a legend! And so is CO Peter, bless him! 

Soooo happy for you! Enjoy! 🎉🎉🎉

See you later in the "Australia citizenship - What's the update?" thread on this forum. 😉 

PS My son is half-Irish and at the moment this is what's causing all the trouble with my visa - so much for 🍀🍀🍀 😄 😄 😄  - only laughing

@Applied 10/01 We are happy for you mate.

@Russki Those Irish with ninja sh*t and ninja moves, I am amused. 🙂

1 hour ago, MPK said:

any Suggestions please?

Could someone with a kind heart or a gentle hero (incognito) answer @MPK's question? Thanks.

10 hours ago, Kirankaur said:

Hi Sandeep,

Can you please explain how you initially request them for HAP id for your 1 yr old. How you send them feeddback. My daughter is 26 month old and we have lodged visa 10 months ago. It ll be good for us if we arrange to get her medical done in advance.

Thanks in advance for cooperation🙂

Kiran

Hi @Dave and Kiran,

Just share your Application reference number and request to generate HAPID for your kids in following feedback form

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

1 hour ago, Honey said:

Hi @Dave and Kiran,

Just share your Application reference number and request to generate HAPID for your kids in following feedback form

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

Hi dear,

Do we have to select compliant/feedback/compliment? 

If you could please guide the answers of the question that would be very helpful to all of us here. 

48 minutes ago, Kapeel said:

Hi dear,

Do we have to select compliant/feedback/compliment? 

If you could please guide the answers of the question that would be very helpful to all of us here. 

Its feedback. I have written very polite words for request HAPID. I wrote like as you mention on website all required document should be attached. and i know baby medical is required . So please generate HAPID to avoid any delay in decision.

Also imention that i applied 26th feb 2018, and I am very close for processing my file. Please help me in this regard. Bla bla bla 

1.png

2.PNG

3.PNG

Hi everyone, can anyone help me plz? I applied on 13th feb2018. My passport gonna expire september of this year. So still 7 months left. I applied through agent. So if i renew my passport now , can i upload it in myimmi account by myself or need to knock my agent door for this.
Thnx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, Mehedi said:

Hi everyone, can anyone help me plz? I applied on 13th feb2018. My passport gonna expire september of this year. So still 7 months left. I applied through agent. So if i renew my passport now , can i upload it in myimmi account by myself or need to knock my agent door for this.
Thnx

Your agent can do it more quicker. He must be happy to that because it won't take long for him.

48 minutes ago, Mehedi said:

Thnx

Hi, 

Will recommend not to update passport before around 1 month of expiry as CO may ask for new AFP certificate. I have applied in Feb-18 and my passport expires April-19 but am waiting for PR hope will get approval in this month. Will renew the passport once get my PR.

• Confused 1

Hi, 
Will recommend not to update passport before around 1 month of expiry as CO may ask for new AFP certificate. I have applied in Feb-18 and my passport expires April-19 but am waiting for PR hope will get approval in this month. Will renew the passport once get my PR.

But i heard that u need at least 6 month expiry in ur passport when they gonna take a decision. Otherwise they may ask to renew instead of direct grant. I m not sure though. Someone told me. Is it true?

• Like 1

Hi all

Really disappointed about Immigration slow work, I checked the immigration website, 887 Visas not affected by priority processing ,(https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-processing-times/priority-processing)

and if you check the process time on https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887

it display

75% of applications: Unavailable due to low volume of applications.

• 90% of applications: Unavailable due to low volume of applications.

low volume of applications, and so slow. I wait more than 10 months. no CO contact me.

20 hours ago, Kirankaur said:

Hi Sandeep,

Can you please explain how you initially request them for HAP id for your 1 yr old. How you send them feeddback. My daughter is 26 month old and we have lodged visa 10 months ago. It ll be good for us if we arrange to get her medical done in advance.

Thanks in advance for cooperation🙂

Kiran

Thanks Sandeep for your response. Really appreciate.

just to let u know that today i called immigration and request for generating HAP id and he stated that we cant do it. if case officer thinks it needs to get done then he will communicate with you by email/call/immi account.

not satisfied with this response😔

when i ask him about processing of 887 visa he told me that there is no processing time for this visa. 

😔😔😔

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Mehedi said:

Thnx

You can easily do it yourself if you have access to your immiaccount. 🙂 Takes 5 minutes. 🙂 

But be sure to let your agent know that you did it. 

1 hour ago, Mehedi said:

But i heard that u need at least 6 month expiry in ur passport when they gonna take a decision. Otherwise they may ask to renew instead of direct grant. I m not sure though. Someone told me. Is it true?

In my opinion, much better to renew passport. 🙂  I think, it won't hurt, and you can apply for a new one up to 9 months before the old one's expiry date. Passport authorities are adding the time "not used" in the old passport to your new passport validity. If it makes sense... 

Yes, I also heard about 6 months thing.

Hi all
Really disappointed about Immigration slow work, I checked the immigration website, 887 Visas not affected by priority processing ,(https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-processing-times/priority-processing)
and if you check the process time on https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887
it display
75% of applications: Unavailable due to low volume of applications.
  • 90% of applications: Unavailable due to low volume of applications.
low volume of applications, and so slow. I wait more than 10 months. no CO contact me.

Same here. Really a big big disappointment.
I am not sure how to contact media here or if someone can access them.
On one side they are saying low volumes and still no processing.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, DKAGG said:

I think it's first time that someone received grant within 1 day of submitting docs. Congratulation dear. Time to celebrate.

CO Peter called me and told me I needed a new police clearance for Ireland. He gave me a different email address and he said he would get it to the right place once I emailed it through. He followed through on his word as my visa was granted literally 8 hours after I emailed him. Good on him!

• Like 4

Thank you everyone for your well wishes. @Russki I especially hope you get your  visa soon.

i just wanted to add that I only stayed in Northern Territory for 2 years exactly. I then moved to Perth city, which isn’t regional. I notified the dept about my change in address and it didn’t affect my visa process. But... I wasn’t working in Perth as I was on maternity leave so I’m not sure what would have happened if I had applied for a job. Anyway I just thought I’d mention this as people are always asking if they are allowed to move while their 887 is processing. 

Good luck everyone.. next step citizenship 🇦🇺 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

27 minutes ago, Applied 10/01 said:

Thank you everyone for your well wishes. @Russki I especially hope you get your  visa soon.

i just wanted to add that I only stayed in Northern Territory for 2 years exactly. I then moved to Perth city, which isn’t regional. I notified the dept about my change in address and it didn’t affect my visa process. But... I wasn’t working in Perth as I was on maternity leave so I’m not sure what would have happened if I had applied for a job. Anyway I just thought I’d mention this as people are always asking if they are allowed to move while their 887 is processing. 

Good luck everyone.. next step citizenship 🇦🇺 

Hi @Applied 10/01, could you tell us what additional documents CO Dat ask from you on 29/07/2018? thanks

Best of luck everyone. You have the luck of the Irish now [emoji3515] [emoji3515][emoji3515][emoji3515]
applied 10/01/2018

Congratulations mate :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Delfin said:

Hi @Applied 10/01, could you tell us what additional documents CO Dat ask from you on 29/07/2018? thanks

I was asked for baby’s medical, partners F80 and I’d made a mistake on my F80 which made it look like I’d been in USA for a year when it was only 2 weeks so they asked for a police cert. I just uploaded the flights and explained is made a mistake and that was all fine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1