887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guys i cannot believe
I am writing this message. Yes you are right 
Yes its  i have received my golden email. 
I have got my visa 887. Its a direct grant.
This is the first time we have been contacted and its a direct grant. I cannot express the feeling at the moment. It has been a painful wait. Good luck to each and everyone here.. this has been an amazing forum.
Applied on 10tb feb Direct grant today.
Hey what a great news all the best my friend, enjoy your freedom

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

Guys i cannot believe

This is the first time we have been contacted and its a direct grant. I cannot express the feeling at the moment. It has been a painful wait. Good luck to each and everyone here.. this has been an amazing forum.

Congratulations man! you went through a lot! real happy for you!  who was your CO by the way 

Guys i cannot believe

Omg!

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU MATE! This feels as if I have got the grant too. Haha! What a long journey it was. Congratulations and all the best! [emoji1490][emoji1490][emoji1490]

Woot woot. Time for the feb applicants to shine. [emoji93][emoji93]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

Guys i cannot believe

OMG!!!! really unbelievable that co's can do such a wonder. Must be a relieved person. Enjoy it mate.

33 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

Guys i cannot believe

Congratulations mate 

35 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

Guys i cannot believe

Congrats mate! Hope the contacted me soon.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MPK said:

I have the similar doubts,could anybody answer for this please?

Is all documents to be certified?

Generally, immi does not require documents to be certified. 🙂 If it is a hard copy, they ask for a good quality coloured scan of the document (bills, in your case?).

If it is electronic payslips, most of us, as I understand, submitted them as they come, without printing and certifying. Because you are submitting a lot of other employment stuff with them (PAYG, tax papers, employer's letter, contract, etc), they are easily verifiable. So the answer is, do not have to certify electronic payslips, but if you still feel unsure, you can call immigration service centre for advice. They are not very helpful most of the time, but still you can try...  😉 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 10th feb said:

Guys i cannot believe

Congrats mate.Its a surprise gift. 

1 hour ago, 10th feb said:

Guys i cannot believe

congratulations buddy, hope my golden email is not far behind, applied on 06/02/18..

2 hours ago, 10th feb said:

Guys i cannot believe

Congrats 🎉🎉

Guys i cannot believe
I am really happy for you that you get free now.
I hope life will be less difficult for you now.
Share the details of your CO too.
Stay blessed

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, 10th feb said:

Guys i cannot believe

Congratulations 

your CO?

3 hours ago, 10th feb said:

Guys i cannot believe

Hi Mate, Congrats heaps.

Could you please tell us if you lodge compliant/feedback and receive the baby medical Hap ID from there or they havent ask you and grant you direct PR. Thanks mate

12 hours ago, Honey said:

You should go to center link and than go to medicare dept. 

Yes rightly said. Just fill the medicare enrollment form after downloading online and  sign it. Your spouse and child can be added as additional person 1 and additional person 2 like that, then signed by your spouse at the relevant column. Take the form, passports and Bridging Visa Grants for all the applicants to Centrelink and they will process it and give your receipts. Any mistakes can be rectified there by pen. they have not asked anything else, but on the safe side we had all the extra supporting documents.  https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/forms/ms004

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 10th feb said:

Guys i cannot believe

That is an awesome news. I am so so so so so so happy for you .!!! Enjoy I wish I will hear the news soon 😊😊

• Like 1

Thanks everyone.. thank you so much..really appreciate.. i will be waiting to check everyone's grant here.. especially @Russki @Don Family and all other who are waiting since long..

To answer everyone's questions..

Applied - 10th feb

CO - SOPHORN

No kids as of yet..so no HAP ID n stuff was requested..

n yes i did file a complaint and i am not sure if this is related to that or what..

One thing is when I called them couple of times they did open my file and said looks like evrything is done nd just finalisation is pending. After that i did put in a complaint and yeah got the grant today..

No I did not apply through an agent and did not certify any documents.. i was away for 6 weeks in these 2 years and did not make up that time..

If there is something left pls reply..

Thanks again and good luck!! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1