887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

15 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

Thanks everyone.. thank you so much..really appreciate.. i will be waiting to check everyone's grant here.. especially @Russki @Don Family and all other who are waiting since long..

To answer everyone's questions..

Applied - 10th feb

CO - SOPHORN

No kids as of yet..so no HAP ID n stuff was requested..

n yes i did file a complaint and i am not sure if this is related to that or what..

One thing is when I called them couple of times they did open my file and said looks like evrything is done nd just finalisation is pending. After that i did put in a complaint and yeah got the grant today..

No I did not apply through an agent and did not certify any documents.. i was away for 6 weeks in these 2 years and did not make up that time..

If there is something left pls reply..

Thanks again and good luck!! 

Congratulations dear so happy for you 

did you fill form 1221

6 hours ago, 10th feb said:

Guys i cannot believe

I am writing this message. Yes you are right 

Yes its  i have received my golden email. 

I have got my visa 887. Its a direct grant.

This is the first time we have been contacted and its a direct grant. I cannot express the feeling at the moment. It has been a painful wait. Good luck to each and everyone here.. this has been an amazing forum.

Applied on 10tb feb Direct grant today.

Congrats mate 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 10th feb said:

Thanks everyone.. thank you so much..really appreciate.. i will be waiting to check everyone's grant here.. especially @Russki @Don Family and all other who are waiting since long..

Applied - 10th feb

CO - SOPHORN

n yes i did file a complaint and i am not sure if this is related to that or what..

One thing is when I called them couple of times they did open my file and said looks like evrything is done nd just finalisation is pending. After that i did put in a complaint and yeah got the grant today..

No I did not apply through an agent and did not certify any documents.. i was away for 6 weeks in these 2 years and did not make up that time..

Hi, can you plz advise what sort of documents you have provided for spouse english language. Is it IELTS or something else ?

Thanks everyone.. thank you so much..really appreciate.. i will be waiting to check everyone's grant here.. especially [mention=2871]Russki[/mention] [mention=3307]Don Family[/mention] and all other who are waiting since long..
Applied - 10th feb
CO - SOPHORN

Thanks mate. [emoji846] Looking forward to our golden email too. You gave us some hope. Enjoy your freedom. [emoji1490][emoji1490]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Congratulations @10th feb💐

On 1/11/2019 at 10:30 AM, Russki said:

Guys, good morning! 

Our petition is going ok, we have 1028 supporters now. 🙂 The nominated decision-makers have been emailed by Change.org to remind them about our petition. They are being emailed every time the petition reaches a milestone (5 signatures, 50, 100, 500, 1000, ...). Please keep spreading the word:

https://www.change.org/p/david-coleman-reduce-processing-time-for-887-pr-visa-to-7-months

🙂 💗

That's right ruski.. Yesterday I signed again and asked my couple of friends to sign and they did.. Hopefully it will work.. Thanks for making petition. 

• Thanks 2

Guys i cannot believe
This is the first time we have been contacted and its a direct grant. I cannot express the feeling at the moment. It has been a painful wait. Good luck to each and everyone here.. this has been an amazing forum.
Congratulations buddy

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 10th feb said:

Guys i cannot believe

Big Congratulations dear

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 10th feb said:

Guys i cannot believe

Congrats mate!

Guys i cannot believe

Fantastic news, enjoy the feeling

11 hours ago, 10th feb said:

Applied - 10th feb

CO - SOPHORN

Hi. Can u plz advise what type of docs did u attach in support of English language for second applicant. Is it IELTS or something else ?

Guys i cannot believe

Hahaha. Congrats @10th feb .

it is funny when the guys who ask for grants everyday is actually get a grant for himself. it was a great journey for you and increase all hope from feb applicants. 

enjoy it mate. you are deserved more than that. Freedom is a gift for you. 

Good luck everyone in Feb, March and April. Time to laugh now. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, 10th feb said:

Guys i cannot believe

Wonderful..... Awesome news...congratulations mate 🙂 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

We did appear for PTE it was faster and result came out pretty much the next day..

Hello, I have a question, Can we submit the academic transcripts or certificates showing that the spouse did the course by English language? instead of submitting IELTS or PTE

Thank you very much 

Cheerz

6 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

Hello, I have a question, Can we submit the academic transcripts or certificates showing that the spouse did the course by English language? instead of submitting IELTS or PTE

Thank you very much 

Cheerz

Yes you can do that by getting letter from your university/college that you did your degree/college in english language.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

Thank you very much 

Cheerz

Yeah you can..a lot if people here have done that

I didn't go for that option as i never wanted to give them opportunity to ask for more documents.. i had transcripts but preferred giving test to acaoid delays.. its a personal choice

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jean said:

Hi,

how can I contact immigration regarding 887 processing time, tried to call them on phone (131881) but couldn’t find right choice from the options. Thank you 

Go for Option 3, unless they changed it recently. 🙂 

Please let us know what they say to you regarding 887 processing time. 😉