887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

18 hours ago, darwinsingh said:

Grant !

finally got the Golden email today....

CO-grant

made feedback on telephone 6th aug,

to my experience if you are exceeding stipulated time frame just provide them a polite feedback.

cheers !!!! best of luck to All

" I believe I can fly"

" I believe I can touch the sky"

😄 😄 😄 Congratulations!!! Finally!!! Awesome news mate, enjoy! 🎉🎉

20 hours ago, darwinsingh said:

Grant !

finally got the Golden email today....

CO-grant

made feedback on telephone 6th aug,

to my experience if you are exceeding stipulated time frame just provide them a polite feedback.

cheers !!!! best of luck to All

" I believe I can fly"

" I believe I can touch the sky"

Congrats @darwinsingh

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Navdeep047 said:

Hi guys...just need a little help here. When applying for AFP , do i need to provide all the pages of passport or just front and back.

Normally it is only your identification page where it shows your passport photograph. Open up the booklet on that page and colour scan the open booklet. That is what I did.

• Thanks 1

hey guys - i have question - hope to get answer

i got my 489 and planning to move in adelaide soon. the only thing worries me about next step i.e 887 clause :

***Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused**

Back in 2011 - i was in student visa and got refused my extension - due to non-compliance.  Reason was unable to pay 2nd semester fee on time - later on i have paid it all and complete study but when applied for new visa - got refusal - so I left australia- NEVER OVER STAYED ************************************************************* 

so technically I got one refusal while in Australia (student visa for further stay)

will it effect on my 887 eligibility ? as they mentioned on this clause "a visa " - means any visa - as per my understanding.

i hope you got my point and concern - happy to hear from you guys

4 hours ago, saqi said:

i got my 489 and planning to move in adelaide soon. the only thing worries me about next step i.e 887 clause :

Back in 2011 - i was in student visa and got refused my extension - due to non-compliance.  Reason was unable to pay 2nd semester fee on time - later on i have paid it all and complete study but when applied for new visa - got refusal - so I left australia- NEVER OVER STAYED ************************************************************* 

so technically I got one refusal while in Australia (student visa for further stay)

will it effect on my 887 eligibility ? as they mentioned on this clause "a visa " - means any visa - as per my understanding.

There are many instances where people got thier 887 rejected once got approved next time...You can find it from this forum..So, I guess, yours is not going to be a problem at all.(We can find a few information like this, given in the immi site, which are not followed by the department when it comes to real situations. So don't worry, Don't stop, keep going😄😄😄

hi guys,

Anyone know about which consent form parents needs to sign for under 6 month baby. We already updated letter from GP as it declared the baby health, Birth cert, Passport. Only worried about consent form. Please help if someone know about it or if I need any other doc apart from these docs.

6 hours ago, Ricky said:

hi guys,

Anyone know about which consent form parents needs to sign for under 6 month baby. We already updated letter from GP as it declared the baby health, Birth cert, Passport. Only worried about consent form. Please help if someone know about it or if I need any other doc apart from these docs.

Hi everyone

I have a question please.our son now is 2 years old and he is on 489 visa and he is on our application for the 887 as well 

We have not provided any letter From GP and we were not asked to do any medical on our first contact by the CO 

please advise as this whole thing is getting me so confused 

6 hours ago, adam said:

Hi everyone

I have a question please.our son now is 2 years old and he is on 489 visa and he is on our application for the 887 as well 

We have not provided any letter From GP and we were not asked to do any medical on our first contact by the CO 

please advise as this whole thing is getting me so confused 

I am sure you have done your son's medical on 489 visa. If you haven't done so then CO will request to do it.

On 8/7/2019 at 3:09 PM, jaknap3 said:

Re posting again:-

If we are going out of country for few weeks before 2 years and submitting 887 then how do we justify this break while applying 887. 

Can we get letter from employer for leaves and submit it along with 887 application or no need to provide any document until asked ?

Hi there, 

As some seniors advised about annual leaves are fine but keep in mind that 887 visa application is only onshore, 

"if you are planning to file application and leave the country fews weeks before your two years residence period or planning to leave the country and lodge application once you complete your 2 years time while you in overseas and you still have annual holidays reference letter " then I would suggest you might be doing wrong. 

Thanks 

On 8/9/2019 at 5:58 PM, saqi said:

if you declared it on your 489 application and it didn't become an issue for 489 grant it's most likely it will not become an issue for 887. Most important thing they look at is if you overstayed your visa or of you became illegal , serious refusals with any exclusion periods applied as result of the onshore refusal , if any doubt better contact a migration lawyer to be safe

On 8/7/2019 at 11:00 AM, jaknap3 said:

If we are going out of country for few weeks before 2 years and submitting 887 then how do we justify this break while applying 887. 

Can we get letter from employer for leaves and submit it along with 887 application or no need to provide any document until asked ?

It sounds acceptable but if i were you and if it's just 2- 3 weeks id wait that extra few weeks for peace of mind 

48 minutes ago, adam said:

It wasn’t asked that time 

don’t know why 

however he was born in a government public hospital 

I don't know why? I have done the medical for my baby and given GP certificate as well as a copy of the Red book to get approval of 489. I would suggest you to get a certificate from your GP and update on your immi account with HAP id.

4 hours ago, MZH said:

I don't know why? I have done the medical for my baby and given GP certificate as well as a copy of the Red book to get approval of 489. I would suggest you to get a certificate from your GP and update on your immi account with HAP id.

I can get a letter from the GP and I can provide a copy the red book but the HAP ID will be given to me by the immigration  is that right 

14 hours ago, Junaid said:

Hi there, 

As some seniors advised about annual leaves are fine but keep in mind that 887 visa application is only onshore, 

"if you are planning to file application and leave the country fews weeks before your two years residence period or planning to leave the country and lodge application once you complete your 2 years time while you in overseas and you still have annual holidays reference letter " then I would suggest you might be doing wrong. 

Thanks 

Hi,

How about staying overseas after lodging your 887 application and come back after a year before decision on your application?

On 3/15/2017 at 12:59 PM, Kapil230 said:

Hi All,

Just want to share good news, just got my golden mail. It took 8 months and 2 days. Applied on 13th July 2016 and co allocated in 25.10.2016, further documents. Again contacted 3.2.2017 sent documents on 7.2.2017 got grant 15.03.2017. Specially thank to Yuvraj and ashoksainiforu, NottySaint for help me for directions. I went to home country for 47 days and did not wait to complete those days. Got 489 on 7th July 2014 and applied 887 on 13.07.016, went to home country on 23.10.2014 to 7.12.2014, and visa grant officer was different. Thanks to all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi kapil, can u plz let me know the process for 887 from taxi, it will be a great help