887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

30 minutes ago, WANGS said:

Hi All, 

I will be applying 887 visa in Dec 2019. Just wanted to ask few questions:

1. Should I use migration agent or apply myself?

2. My baby will be 1 year old in Dec 2019, does she need to do health check up for 887 visa?

Thank you

1. It’s your choice

2. Yes u have to do but you need HAP ID

10 minutes ago, WANGS said:

Thank you, will I be able to generate HAP ID before lodging 887 or will case officer generate HAP ID for my baby after 887 visa application.

11 minutes ago, WANGS said:

Thank you, will I be able to generate HAP ID before lodging 887 or will case officer generate HAP ID for my baby after 887 visa application.

I think you can generate after your application. My case( I applied on oct 18 that time my son was also 1 year old)is same like ur condition so  that time my agent got HAP ID for me after two weeks of my application applied.

13 minutes ago, AIDEN686 said:

Thank you very much, much appreciated I 

I think you can generate after your application. My case( I applied on oct 18 that time my son was also 1 year old)is same like ur condition so  that time my agent got HAP ID for me after two weeks of my application applied.

Thank

Hello All,

i applied mine on 4th of july 2019. I made one mistake while completing my application. I have added my siblings and parents under non-accompanying members of family while they all fall under other family members.🙄

i already made correction through immi account, i was wondering this shouldn’t be a problem ? 

I want to ask another thing, i have reached my documents limit. I didn’t checked we can upload only 60 files.

i called immigration and they provided me email to send remaining documents with a subject of “LIMIT REACHED” . I send remaining documents and i called again to check if they have received. They said they did. I was wondering are they be attached with my files ? 

11 hours ago, FAYZ said:

Hello All,

i applied mine on 4th of july 2019. I made one mistake while completing my application. I have added my siblings and parents under non-accompanying members of family while they all fall under other family members.🙄

i already made correction through immi account, i was wondering this shouldn’t be a problem ? 

I want to ask another thing, i have reached my documents limit. I didn’t checked we can upload only 60 files.

i called immigration and they provided me email to send remaining documents with a subject of “LIMIT REACHED” . I send remaining documents and i called again to check if they have received. They said they did. I was wondering are they be attached with my files ? 

Hi Fayz, 

Its a grey area cz they ask you to add all you family memebers as non accompanying. I had the same issue and I had my parents and siblings on document attach page. 

1. i did not try to correct it
2. I did not attach any documents under their names

All went well with no issues.

If you have run out of document attach limit, use your partners 60 documents like I did.

hope it helps.

Good luck

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, adam said:

But you have to wait till they get back to you with the HAP ID I mean CO 

No Adam we don’t need to wait for CO, I got hap Id for my son after two weeks  of my application applied.(my agent arranged for me)

if you wait for CO then ur processing time get more longer.

5 minutes ago, AIDEN686 said:

No Adam we don’t need to wait for CO, I got hap Id for my son after two weeks  of my application applied.(my agent arranged for me)

if you wait for CO then ur processing time get more longer.

I have Tried to create hapid by myself but we have to say i haven”t applied the visa. So, I am confused. When i called Immi they said I have to wait till CO ask.