887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hello Seniors,
My date of arrival in Aust is 10th July-17, then my family and I stayed for 22 days at relative's house, meanwhile I searched house to live in regional area.
Do I need any document for this time, also if yes, if someone can share formate. That will will great.
Also, little suggestions that in spread sheet if we can make some space for important formate and links.
Thanks alot, looking forward for response.

Hi Ashi

You can buy a Stat Dec form from any post office, fill it up and get this one certified by GP or local police station. This will cover up your gap and will be a sound proof of your stay in Australia.

Hope this helps.

Attached the image for your reference. d7bc7489f29458d3c2a9545795a3a7f4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, nudgee said:

they only updated the citizenship processing time, not other subclass, but maybe soon they will update others 

very true.. for 887 it still shows as below:-

Processing times

• 75% of applications: 16 months
  • 90% of applications: 17 months
  • Like 1

Hi

is there anyone here with adult children that were included in their 887 application? Any tips on evidence of dependence for an adult child? I have been told it’s not actually an issue to worry about because of an exception for the 489/887? I have 1 child over 18 studying at Tafe and another still at school who will turn 18 while the visa is being decided.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KMMC said:

Hi

is there anyone here with adult children that were included in their 887 application? Any tips on evidence of dependence for an adult child? I have been told it’s not actually an issue to worry about because of an exception for the 489/887? I have 1 child over 18 studying at Tafe and another still at school who will turn 18 while the visa is being decided.

My daughter is now 17 

i attached her school enrolment letter from school with photo 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yuvi said:

Hi Ashi

You can buy a Stat Dec form from any post office, fill it up and get this one certified by GP or local police station. This will cover up your gap and will be a sound proof of your stay in Australia.

Hope this helps.

Attached the image for your reference. d7bc7489f29458d3c2a9545795a3a7f4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks @ Yuvi n @Dee

• Like 2

I applied on 2nd July 2019

1st contact 21 May 2019( sent requested document on 3rd june)

since then no reply 

Need to go to india— anybody can tell

— Do i get get grant if i am offshore or 

— My file stop processing untill i came back? 

Going atleast for 5 months..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SukSim said:

I applied on 2nd July 2019

1st contact 21 May 2019( requested document on 3rd june)

since then no reply 

887 is an onshore application, you must be onshore to receive your grant, if you are lucky you might receive your pre grant while you are oversea and you can notify CO once you comes back. 

If you are only going to India for a short period of time it shoud not make any difference now because they are still clearing applications which submitted before June 2018

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, KMMC said:

Hi

My daughter is 17 and i have attached her school reports, fee invoice and driving license "L". But if we do not get PR before Feb 2020 and she turns 18 then there is one form that needs to be filled. I do not recall name of that form as our MARA consultant is working on our case and he will share same if required; since your one child is >18 you would have definitely filled that form. As per our consultant it should not be a problem as all we have to show is that your child is still dependent on you. All the best!!!!

• Thanks 1

End of August with no progress, earlier this year we had so many applicant that's why processing time gone up. Now we don't have that many applicant still no progress. Hopefully in September things might gonna change a bit. Hope for the best we are on the line, we will get through it.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 8/30/2019 at 11:22 AM, SukSim said:

I applied on 2nd July 2018

1st contact 21 May 2019( sent requested document on 3rd june)

since then no reply 

Going atleast for 5 months..

When uploading documents , is it ok to combine the original and certified / translated documents in to one pdf?

for example  the original birth certificate and certified translated copy of the birth certificate as one pdf then name it as Birth Certificate - Original & English copy and submit? I have done that to several documents 

2 hours ago, Ashi said:

Hello Seniors,

Please share information for file limit, I am really struggling to compress these files to defined limit.

Please share if there is any particular software orlink to compress these files...

When you scan, use low resolution and it will fit the required size