887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, 887 2019 said:

Guys i wannna share you Whoeva applied on july if you have done your AFP LAST 6 MONTHS (UPDATED ONE ) PLS PLS PLS DO IT AGAIN WHAT I HAVE LEARN LATELY IS WHO EVA  GOT GRANT IN JULY  THEIR AFP IS BEING RECENTLY UPDATED I MEAN LESS THAN 1-2 MONTHS . I HOPE U UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY MANY THANKS

i already renewed AFP last June. still no contact :!!!!

On 9/10/2019 at 12:52 PM, Jo&Ron05jul18 said:

Grant! Grant! Grant!

We are silent follower and here is our timeline.

Applied: 5 July 2018

New born: 17 Aug 2018

We have requested HAID through feedback-  Suggestions and got it after a week.

We have submitted all new baby docs after a month

June 2019 - updated AFP and form 80 (we did not remove the old AFP and old form 80, instead we just add a new file -updated AFP and updated form 80, just to make sure they will not ask it again)

Grant: 10 Sept 2019 - family of 4 - direct grant

CO: Wilson

Please note we did submit a letter to them through feedback - suggestions last week to show our frustrations on the new processing time but in a respectful manner - not sure if it works or they just really processing the 13-14months.

Thanks everyone in this forum.

You are all a star!

Good luck to all. 

Congratulations on your grant.

Could you list the docs that you submitted for new  born baby?

On 9/10/2019 at 12:52 PM, Jo&Ron05jul18 said:

Grant! Grant! Grant!

We are silent follower and here is our timeline.

Applied: 5 July 2018

New born: 17 Aug 2018

We have requested HAID through feedback-  Suggestions and got it after a week.

We have submitted all new baby docs after a month

June 2019 - updated AFP and form 80 (we did not remove the old AFP and old form 80, instead we just add a new file -updated AFP and updated form 80, just to make sure they will not ask it again)

Grant: 10 Sept 2019 - family of 4 - direct grant

CO: Wilson

Please note we did submit a letter to them through feedback - suggestions last week to show our frustrations on the new processing time but in a respectful manner - not sure if it works or they just really processing the 13-14months.

Thanks everyone in this forum.

You are all a star!

Good luck to all. 

Congratulation,

When you request for HAP ID, Do they send email or just update?

aaa.PNG.4bfcfc7c6c87ebaa6e6b339b17add0c7.PNG

For those of you who received a request for additional documents, do you guys have that button at the bottom of your "Attach documents" page in your immi account? and should you click on it after you attached the requested documents?

Is the button like a way to let the CO know we are ready for them to review our application again?

Guys, I don't have any problem having the "Long Haul of 887" WhatsApp channel to gather people. But I am afraid this WhatsApp Channel will make the 887 Forum to be abandoned.  Please note that 887 Forum has been very active page over the lat years and it was one of the best pages that helped applicants to pass their voice, comments and complains socially. I believe the 887 Forum is monitored by Immigration and if we don't post our complains and pressure through 887 Forum there wont be any progress from immigration side. Suggest lets start chatting and posting comment through 887 Forum. 

• Like 1

Hi

I got my grant today! 

Applied: 8/7/2018. Only me on application.

Today 13/9/2018.  1.30pm, co : Wilson emailed to submit AFP which I have already updated both 2018 and 2019 copies in immi account. I just scan the copies again and resubmit. Then 4pm he granted me the visa. A bit strange but happy as I can plan lots of stuff now.

All the best to the rest mates! We all will make it at the end. Cheers! 

Edited by Judy
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Judy said:

Hi

I got my grant today! 

Today 13/9/2018.  1.30pm, co : Wilson emailed to submit AFP which I have already updated both 2018 and 2019 copies in immi account. I just scan the copies again and resubmit. Then 4pm he granted me the visa. A bit strange but happy as I can plan lots of stuff now.

Congratulations 

10 hours ago, Judy said:

Hi

I got my grant today! 

Congratulation Judy. Wish you all the best with our new lifestyle. Thanks for sharing the good news.

Wilson is an Ace..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Judy said:

Hi

I got my grant today! 

@Judy, have you been in the visa tracking list?