887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, Jeremy said:

Not having PR makes me pay $80/Day at Child Day Care, while with PR I can only pay $24 , how disappointed !!!

I have to pay $16000  now because my wife is pregnant  if they give me decision i can avoid this payment  i am waiting after my first contact its been nearly months now  i get married after applying for 887 and can't add my wife in my application. 

• Like 1

Guys 

Is there anyone here who lived in UAE and submitted PCC 

I recently applied UAE PCC and received it through agent

I have two queries

1. PCC issued to name indicated as Australian Embassy I checked with agent who applied they advised they cannot change to Department of Hone affairs, Australia?? Is there anyone here recently obtained UAE PCC Please confirm me whether it is mentioned as Australian Embassy or Department of Home Affairs, Australia??

2. Under the section of my wife name my name is also included which would create problem but the agent advised as per the UAE civil id PCCs are generated which include sponsor name (my name) so please confirm me what to do with this??

Looking forward your reply guys

Y

54 minutes ago, 081018 said:

You mean I ask through this link for my kid HAP ID 

it is strange because when he was born we they granted him the 489 and didn’t ask for medical 

Guys we should focus on sbs reply and send emails so they can bring up this issue. Some time I feel immi is tracking this forum when group members come together with an idea to bring down waiting time very next hour or day it’s a grant to keep us calm. Too many applications are waiting prior to July but we getting confirmation of August approval. Some thing fishy🤨🤨

• Like 1

Under what circumstances we should provide updated form 80. 

Like i got married after applying 887, CO asked me to provide marriage certificate and passport for my wife. Should i update marriage status in form 80 or leave it, i don't want them to ask for another document again and throw my file away for another few months... 

applied 2nd july

1st contact 21 may 

nothing heard after that...

CO—One and only Sophorn

33 minutes ago, SukSim said:

Like i got married after applying 887, CO asked me to provide marriage certificate and passport for my wife. Should i update marriage status in form 80 or leave it, i don't want them to ask for another document again and throw my file away for another few months... 

applied 2nd july

1st contact 21 may 

CO—One and only Sophorn

Same like me ... i am victim  of same circumstances.....i got married afrer 887 and can't add my wife in my application...CO asked me about her form 80, marriage certificate, color copy of her passport and PCC 

Pls mention in form 80 that you are married dont give them a chance to ask you more document as its gonna lead to wait for another 4 to 5 months  

6 hours ago, Nizam said:

Guys we should focus on sbs reply and send emails so they can bring up this issue. Some time I feel immi is tracking this forum when group members come together with an idea to bring down waiting time very next hour or day it’s a grant to keep us calm. Too many applications are waiting prior to July but we getting confirmation of August approval. Some thing fishy🤨🤨

Truly Agree on this. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SukSim said:

applied 2nd july

1st contact 21 may 

CO—One and only Sophorn

I am really disappointed that 

i applied on same day 2/7/2018 

Why don’t they open my file yet

i am damn sure that same CO Sophorn is looking my file 

33 minutes ago, Doman said:

Truly Agree on this. 

Not related Directly , but some what talks about the processing time of PR visa applications.. keep eye on this radio show coming up tonight ...

COMING UPFRI 9:00 PM  AEST
Punjabi radio

Probably call and talk/Facebook comments  about your stories.. this is the same guy who is interested in covering the story related to 887 processing delays.. 

May be SBS wants us to talk/comment  on this show.. to check the support and numbers impacted.

https://www.sbs.com.au/language/english/audio/australia-grants-lowest-permanent-visas-in-decade-sol-under-review

• Thanks 1