887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 9/10/2019 at 8:10 PM, TakeItOnTheChin said:

Well said, we should all contribute as much as we can to this story, it will not hurt but can only help.

Hello all - Received a update from SBS,

"couldn’t really read the emails sent by your
members. I hope to be able to return to work to tomorrow 
and will begin reviewing these."

The reporter has been away for last couple of days and has received the emails sent by members will be reviewing this soon. Hopefully we can except some positive outcome here. 

Thank you for all members who have contributed to this. Much appreciated.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, TTTF said:

Hello all - Received a update from SBS,

"couldn’t really read the emails sent by your
members. I hope to be able to return to work to tomorrow 
and will begin reviewing these."

The reporter has been away for last couple of days and has received the emails sent by members will be reviewing this soon. Hopefully we can except some positive outcome here. 

Thank you for all members who have contributed to this. Much appreciated.

Much appreciate your follow-up on this🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BoddyFam said:

Hi there,

Can anyone advise on the following. When attaching evidence of work documents, do you need to attach every single payslip for the period you worked? I have attached employment contract, but just not sure if they require every payslip.

Thanks

I would advise attaching all the payslips including your employment contract and letter from Employer (on company's letter head) confirming your employment. Idea is to upload as much proof as possible.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Soni said:

Hi, 

My friends told me we need to upload excel sheet containing all information for pay slips. Excel sheet should have informations like weekly basis hours worked, Dates etc...is it true? I only have payslips, will it be suffice. 

There is no need for that unless you have had multiple jobs as that would help CO; otherwise clear payslips with full details, employment contract and employment letter on employers letterhead should be fine. Please go through appended link; there is help page in this file with complete details. Also go through the immi site and follow requirements as mentioned. All the best!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks like that waiting will go more and more ,already entered the 16 months period and no feedback except the first contact on 10-6-19

I am really tired and exhausted from waiting 

it is really a hard life with this frustration which we have never faced before in our life 

Our life is a mess and full of stress and honestly I don’t know what to do 

I don’t mean to be negative but that’s too much for us 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, adam said:

Looks like that waiting will go more and more ,already entered the 16 months period and no feedback except the first contact on 10-6-19

it is really a hard life with this frustration which we have never faced before in our life 

Please share your story with Sbs at Shamsher.Kainth@sbs.com.au

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, adam said:

Hi Adam 

when did you apply? 

I am in 15 months and no contact even once 

16 minutes ago, adam said:

What documents were asked??

2 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

Not having PR makes me pay $80/Day at Child Day Care, while with PR I can only pay $24 , how frustrated !!!

How long have you been waiting???? On the lighter note not having PR will make me pay AUD 43000 per year for my daughters uni, while with PR i can only pay AUD 9500 🙂........hang in

16 minutes ago, adam said:

Hi Adam,

Please, can you write which documents CO asked on the 1st contact?

• Like 1