887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Hetal patel said:

Hi every one 

I am a silent follower on this forum. We got our PR  Direct Grant today 10/7/2019.

Applied on 05/07/2018

Family of 3 

Co : Katherine 

Hope everyone get their grants soon .  

Please add my name on spreadsheet . It’s not there so 

Thank you

@Hetal patel, Just a quick question: Was your application status in ImmiAccount changed from Received to Initial assessment before you get the PR? if so, can you please advise when it was changed? I am from July as well, but it still showing Received.

Thanks,

2 hours ago, Angry Coder said:

Just so you know, per your request I've sent an email to Shamsher.Kainth@sbs.com.au to share my details. I'm 13 months to my waiting time. 

I'll inform you if I hear back from them 

Cheers, 

Great, thanks. Did anyone else write to SBS? please let me know

25 minutes ago, Doman said:

@Hetal patel, Just a quick question: Was your application status in ImmiAccount changed from Received to Initial assessment before you get the PR? if so, can you please advise when it was changed? I am from July as well, but it still showing Received.

Thanks,

No wasn’t changed. I got email from my agent in the afternoon.

• Like 1

Hi every one 

I am a silent follower on this forum. We got our PR  Direct Grant today 10/7/2019.

Applied on 05/07/2018

Family of 3 

Thank you

Congrats @Hetal patel, did you submit Form80?

Edited by downunder
  • Thanks 1

Hi every one 

Applied on 05/07/2018

Family of 3 

Thank you

Congrats silent follower. Enjoy your freedom. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TTTF said:

Let me get this straight,  there are two options here,

1. Increase the level of patience you have and keep waiting/Struggling  , get frustrated daily and keeping commenting on this blog just adding pages to it with out any result
  2. Share the stories with SBS and hope to see an positive outcome. At least we have got a chance here.

There are couple of members happy to share their stories.. but their applications are pretty much very recent and will not make a strong case. 

Hence members who are waiting more than 12 months need to act to see something happening. 

No offence to anyone. but everyone was talking about help in this forum and now when it is there .. looks like we have got a quiet house.

Well said, we should all contribute as much as we can to this story, it will not hurt but can only help.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Kmonga09 said:

Hello guys grant grant grant

my friend called me this evening wanna share his timelines he is not in this forum 

appllied Date 11/7/18

direct grant 10/9/19

CO wilson

Family of 2

SA

Are you guys serious? I am getting suspicious that these grants are fake! Ha ha ha

Thanks for sharing the good news..

On 9/9/2019 at 4:38 PM, Nadine said:

Hi Hope

We too applied on the same day as you did and all our paperwork was submitted, and CO Sophorn still requested paperwork that was submitted in the beginning. I think they misplace our information and we are the ones who have to wait. I feel your frustration, as we have ticked all the boxes and more, and have no intentions of moving to the city as both my husband and I are employed by regional businesses. It would be nice to be able to move on in life, but waiting for our VISA is frustrating.

Yes it’s so frustrating 

they haven’t open my file yet 

that is really worries me