887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Dear All,

1. I think we should sent letter to Immigration Minister & and all Labour MP(Opposition) as NSW senator sent is link. Just imagine 400 people sending 7 letters for week. 2800 letters. Just photocopy and send. Also, mark them email, 3 daily. 1000 emails daily stating " reduce 887 processing time. 

2. Keep tracking their interviews on channels. Mark email to all channel to ask 887 reducing time questions.

3. Increase number of calls for helpline.....

Please check who opposition leader and MP, they voice can be heard more than us. Also, it is responsibility of opposition to question Govt of they are not doing something which needs to be done.

• Like 7

Loosing patience day by day. My behaviour is bit grumpy these days. Try to be happy but can’t stop thinking about this shit visa. I am taking break from this forum for next few days. Will join you guys in mid of March. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

On 3/1/2020 at 12:08 AM, Uetian said:

Many Congratulations on getting the grant.

Was your 2 years old born when you were on 489,  and was granted the same visa without any medical at that time?

For new born, did you just scanned the pages from the blue book or obtained letter from the GP?

Thanks

@13June2018 Could you please provide some information on the above?

Thanks

9 hours ago, memphis said:

Hello fellas,

I am just wondering while holding 489 visa, if want to study a specific course but it is not offered in the regional area, then what do i need to do??

Check the conditions on your visa. Ours states that we MUST study in regional area. if you have that, you cant study out of regional area

14 hours ago, Guil said:

Did you buy it or did you lease it? What dealership you used?

I got approved on leasing car, rental car company Alpha cars.

Hi Guil,

I bought the same. Mitsubishi dealership in Morley, Perth where i am staying. Me on 489 family stream.

14 hours ago, DVR said:

There will definitely be a no problem, but you will get a higher interest rate. I got myself an SUV, but it cost me around 9% interest whereas PR(s) will get around 2-3 % 

You can go for the comparison rate as provided by delayers too which is same across the board for all applicants be it citizen or PR or 489.

• Like 1

Dear All,
1. I think we should sent letter to Immigration Minister & and all Labour MP(Opposition) as NSW senator sent is link. Just imagine 400 people sending 7 letters for week. 2800 letters. Just photocopy and send. Also, mark them email, 3 daily. 1000 emails daily stating " reduce 887 processing time. 
2. Keep tracking their interviews on channels. Mark email to all channel to ask 887 reducing time questions.
3. Increase number of calls for helpline.....
Please check who opposition leader and MP, they voice can be heard more than us. Also, it is responsibility of opposition to question Govt of they are not doing something which needs to be done.

I think this is the better way to get attention, one or two people send messages to ministers they might just spam them, but if everyone of us send, they should react, let’s plan something together guys..

14 minutes ago, Angry Coder said:

Hi guys, 

I've got the below email from Avneet from SBS Punjabi who was referred by Shamsher. 

image.png.788976344979b4ba57a695e27f24d783.png

Folks who have spent more than an year waiting, please contact her on below: 

image.png.6f9d8ca3db64b1a59a8de8cb3f05042c.png

Thank you so much! I will write to her as soon as I complete 1 year thats a week away...

30 minutes ago, Angry Coder said:

Hi guys, 

I've got the below email from Avneet from SBS Punjabi who was referred by Shamsher. 

image.png.788976344979b4ba57a695e27f24d783.png

Folks who have spent more than an year waiting, please contact her on below: 

image.png.6f9d8ca3db64b1a59a8de8cb3f05042c.png

What we have to say in the mail content

Hi 

I have a question

My friend is living in nsw regional. She applied 887 in Dec 2018. She noticed her Q condition has been removed from license. But she did not get any response from immi. 
Is there any Nsw applicant who noticed there license conditions has changed or still same?

i noticed at Nsw App. 
thanks 

Hi 
I have a question
My friend is living in nsw regional. She applied 887 in Dec 2018. She noticed her Q condition has been removed from license. But she did not get any response from immi. 
Is there any Nsw applicant who noticed there license conditions has changed or still same?
i noticed at Nsw App. 
thanks 
Same here, it’s not showing on the main screen anymore for some reason. You need to click on conditions then more about your license then you will see Q condition at first.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

Same here, it’s not showing on the main screen anymore for some reason. You need to click on conditions then more about your license then you will see Q condition at first.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Yeh, I know no one can see on main screen. But she have not show, when she click on conditions. She noticed a week ago.