887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

34 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

Same here, it’s not showing on the main screen anymore for some reason. You need to click on conditions then more about your license then you will see Q condition at first.

what is referred by Q condition? 

16 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

I applied in December too, lets see what's coming up.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

The Q condition code will still remain on the licence issued to a temporary overseas visitor to indicate that evidence of permanent residency has not been provided. For more information see Applying for a NSW licence as a temporary overseas visitor

45 minutes ago, Angry Coder said:

Ok, would you contact that journalist and inform your situation so you could be helped. 

All of us who write to Avneet (SBS) please share what and when you are writing; i think all of us who have completed or will complete 1 year should write. Lets all utilise this opportunity. Also what i understood from last time is that journalist before publishing the article takes comments from DIBP and they get to know that someone is writing.

Edited by Dee

I can relate Q condition to one of my friend’s permanent Medicare card. Some times( very rarely) immigration send grant notification  to authorities first( may be because of technical issues), a year ago My friend got his permanent Medicare card in a post then after he got his grant in immi account. I hope she will get grant very soon.

Edited by kumar

6 minutes ago, kumar said:

I can relate Q condition to one of my friend’s permanent Medicare card. Some times( very rarely) immigration send grant of technical issues), a year ago My friend got his permanent Medicare card in a post then after he got his grant in immi account. I hope she will get grant very soon.

I hope 

but she told her immi account showing received status 

have you any idea when your friend got pr in immi after received  Medicare?

thanks for you reply 

11 minutes ago, Dee said:

All of us who write to Avneet (SBS) please share what and when you are writing; i think all of us who have completed or will complete 1 year should write. Lets all utilise this opportunity. Also what i understood from last time is that journalist before publishing the article takes comments from DIBP and they get to know that someone is writing.

Hi Dee,

You know what, people love to do bitching here on this forum. They post negativity shit and then someone else encounters that with heaps of positivity but when you ask them to do something about it, they don't come forward. That's how it is ... for the last 19 months. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 19 Dec said:

I hope 

but she told her immi account showing received status 

have you any idea when your friend got pr in immi after received  Medicare?

thanks for you reply 

I don’t remember exactly but I am sure that we had that discussion and it was unbelievable. 

1 minute ago, Angry Coder said:

Hi Dee,

You know what, people love to do bitching here on this forum. They post negativity shit and then someone else encounters that with heaps of positivity but when you ask them to do something about it, they don't come forward. That's how it is ... for the last 19 months. 

I am 100% with you; it's quite unfortunate; anyways please share when you send your email to SBS and i will 100% do it on March 12 as i complete one year then; 

My guess is the minimum wait time for 887 visa applicant will be 15 months. They created the backlog. The DHS has the valid reason for saying to clearing the backlog. The most people who will get hit by is the new 887 visa applicants. 

We all want to bring change and putting efforts to reduce the 887 visa processing time. Hope is a dangerous thing. However, we should not forget who is the minister of this immigration portfolio. PETER DUTTON. He is a strong man and barely changes his decision making. 

Last week JACINDA (NZ PM) was here in Sydney and requested to not to send back NZ cirtizens who are on 444 (subclass) when they commit crime. However, when Aus PR holder or citizens commit crime in NZ, they don’t send back. However, the home affairs minister and Australian PM rejected her claim. 

We just got struck. However, we won’t get struck forever. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a friend whose parents have applied for a visitor visa and so far she has waited nearly 50 days!! The normal processing time for this type of visitor visa was 17-28 days, however most people received it in much quicker time. So there is obviously a much broader problem (Corona Virus would have a MASSIVE impact on Home Affairs).

Personally I have written a letter which I will send to Mr. P Dutton - even though I am unsure if this will help / have an impact - but the more people that do it the better. Its really easy to contact him. https://www.peterdutton.com.au/connect/contact-peter/

Additionally @Dee I will email SBS as you have suggested. I hit 12 months on the 2nd Feb, so will email her shortly.

• Thanks 1

Hi Guys,

Some of the 887 applicants from Adelaide have already send an email to SBS (Avneet) and talked to her regarding our situation. She is ready to cover our story and suggested if 60-70 families are ready to meet her then she will come to Adelaide and it will create a big impact.

Guys, we have created a watsapp group to discuss this topic and future course of action. If you are in Adelaide then please send your number to Gagan (0416611079) or Zeenat (0481303827) to made a request to add you in that group. Please mention you heard about this from Ankit.

I hope this will help.

Thank You.

Edited by Sunny_March19
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sunny_March19 said:

Hi Guys,

Some of the 887 applicants from Adelaide have already send an email to SBS (Avneet) and talked to her regarding our situation. She is ready to cover our story and suggested if 60-70 families are ready to meet her then she will come to Adelaide and it will create a big impact.

Guys, we have created a watsapp group to discuss this topic and future course of action. If you are in Adelaide then please send your number to Gagan (0416611079) or Zeenat (0481303827) to made a request to add you in that group. Please mention you heard about this from Ankit.

I hope this will help.

Thank You.

Excellent work, love your effort mate. 

Hi Guys,
I hope this will help.
Thank You.

Fantastic, thank you so much for your contribution, unfortunately I am not in Adelaide