887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 3/6/2020 at 10:16 PM, sislam said:

guys i am staying at regional area as a 489 visa holder. I need to do a 5 days training in Sydney or Perth for my job. can I do that with 489 visa.

That is not a problem, when filling 887, it only asks you to fill international travel details (dates/country/duration). So don't worry 👍

• Like 1

Team, 

I made a mistake when uploading documents to 887 application. I accidentally added our marriage certificate, birth certificate, and Proof of age under "Relationship - Relative, Evidence of " where we should provide evidence of our relationship to the relative mentioned in the application. 

What should I do now ? 😭 I was so tried filling all the application and simply didn't see that clearly. 

Please advise ? 

Capture_Evidence.PNG

Team, 

I made a mistake when uploading documents to 887 application. I accidentally added our marriage certificate, birth certificate, and Proof of age under "Relationship - Relative, Evidence of " where we should provide evidence of our relationship to the relative mentioned in the application. 

What should I do now ? [emoji24] I was so tried filling all the application and simply didn't see that clearly. 

Please advise ? 

Capture_Evidence.PNG.b3673f82cac0f4159b522a2c6069c828.PNG

You can submit a notification of incorrect answer form on IMMI account, informing the department the errors you made, and then just upload it again to the correct place

Hello Guys,
I am on 489 visa with my Partner. I am prime applicant. I have few questions, if anyone can help me please. I am about to lodge my 887 visa application. the questions are:
1. As it takes around 15 to 18 months for visa processing, Do we need to have Police clearance when we lodge the visa or we can provide later on as Police clearance is only valid for 1 year.
2. Do we need Police clearance from India too? We never been to Indian since we migrated.
3. My partner needs to clear IELTS or PTE i believe, As the validity of those tests only last for 1 year...So can we do it later and attach to our file later on? or If we do it now and in case it takes more than 1 year, then do we need to clear one of those tests again?
4. What other documents we need to lodge our visa please?

5. one more thing, can we upload documents whenever we want like after 6 months or there is time frame to upload the documents...
If anyone can answer these questions or have any suggestions, please reply my query.
Kind Regards

10 hours ago, nudgee said:

You can submit a notification of incorrect answer form on IMMI account, informing the department the errors you made, and then just upload it again to the correct place

Sure, will, Thank you for your reply.

10 hours ago, Gurdeep said:

Hello Guys,
I am on 489 visa with my Partner. I am prime applicant. I have few questions, if anyone can help me please. I am about to lodge my 887 visa application. the questions are:

Never mind, it is alright if you just upload everything even in 2 weeks before first contact or direct grant

hi guys, good morning!

I am planning to move my family from Adelaide to NSW regional area end of this month, however, I am going to remain here till I get my PR or I find a job in NSW, I am about to join one-year waiting club😂

I am going to change my address to NSW for the whole family, including mine, as keeping two addresses can be a problem (from what I hear from other friends), Anyone, here with a similar situation/experience? 

what is the advice, you guys can give? 

Edited by Roma

1 hour ago, jahidul said:

hi guys i am in bridging visa now , can i move to metropolitan area if i get job in there ? 

Called  immigration last week and according to them 

No conditions means no conditions 

You can move anywhere but you have to update your address on Immi account 

Check with immigration and see if they can give in written. 

I won AAT and it’s been 13 months now......... also it’s been 8 months since my case officer requested one document which was overseas police clearance ... I contacted everywhere for example .. global feed back unit,,, commonwealth ombudsman ,, local opposition MP ,,, wrote many times emails to my case officer ,,, contacted the department over the phone many many times ... have not got any appropriate answer about my application ... only one shit answer I am getting that it’s under process ... I can not believe how come they taking that long specially in my circumstances since I won AAT ... it’s been over 6 years I have not been outside Australia. My original original application which I lodged was in 2015 for 887 visa .....  since then I am waiting  .... any comments guys ... 

17 minutes ago, GURU22 said:

I won AAT and it’s been 13 months now......... also it’s been 8 months since my case officer requested one document which was overseas police clearance ... I contacted everywhere for example .. global feed back unit,,, commonwealth ombudsman ,, local opposition MP ,,, wrote many times emails to my case officer ,,, contacted the department over the phone many many times ... have not got any appropriate answer about my application ... only one shit answer I am getting that it’s under process ... I can not believe how come they taking that long specially in my circumstances since I won AAT ... it’s been over 6 years I have not been outside Australia. My original original application which I lodged was in 2015 for 887 visa .....  since then I am waiting  .... any comments guys ... 

will you be able to explain what happen exactly to you??  i cant understand why they skip your file form 2015??

and what is AAT

sorry i am eager to know

@ankit7775 AAT means tribunal which use  to be MRT ...  in 2018 I was unable to provide overseas police clearance due to some reason and they refuse my application ... then I appealed in tribunal and by the time tribunal opened my file I got overseas police clearance and then tribunal remit my application and it goes back to department to reconsider my application and now it’s been 13 months since tribunal made decisions on my application .. also 8 months ago case officer asked me again overseas police clearance .. I provided same day ... I don’t know why they not finalizing my application now ... I am under tremendous pressure .. I absolutely have no idea what exactly they doing... crying 😢

[mention=3400]ankit7775[/mention] AAT means tribunal which use  to be MRT ...  in 2018 I was unable to provide overseas police clearance due to some reason and they refuse my application ... then I appealed in tribunal and by the time tribunal opened my file I got overseas police clearance and then tribunal remit my application and it goes back to department to reconsider my application and now it’s been 13 months since tribunal made decisions on my application .. also 8 months ago case officer asked me again overseas police clearance .. I provided same day ... I don’t know why they not finalizing my application now ... I am under tremendous pressure .. I absolutely have no idea what exactly they doing... crying [emoji22]

I feel you bro, I can’t believe they let you suffer for 5 years. I waited 2 years and I already lost my faith, god bless you

8 minutes ago, nudgee said:

There was a petition for 887 on the parliament website but only got 20 signatures,  and the reason was very brief, should we create another one? We need a lot more signatures so it can be a lot more impactful as it will present to the parliament, what do you think? 

https://www.aph.gov.au/petition_list?id=EN1173

Yes, ofcourse...

we should create one ...