887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi there,I am in huge trouble..
I have submitted my 887 application today.and by mistake I put my surname name as a given name.i do know how I have done that.so what I should do now..I am really worried about that.
give me your suggestions.
thanks 

Hi you can submit a notice of incorrect answer on your immi account to inform them of the error

Good  morning All,

I have applied Dubai PCC online without finger prints and Emirates ID and they have issued me the PCC by email next day.But their site says need to send the hard copy of finger prints if I do not have the Emirates ID?

Secondly in the PCC they have mentioned my surname two time. ie First name  Middle name  Surname and again surname.Is any problem with that?

TIA,

MPK 

19 hours ago, Kreepaparajul said:

I need suggestions from all of you. I am still on 489 visa it’s been 15months I have applied 887, as I have to do entry program for internationally qualified nusrse course to work as registered nurse here in Australia, there is only few campus on regional area but I haven’t get any response from them, I have to do my course as the letter form AHPRA is valid for a year, to do my course in mainland can I go to student visa and do it, does it will harm on my 887 visa, is there anyone with similar experience. Need a suggestion from you all. I am stressed at the moment. 

I would like to suggest you that do not apply student visa. My friend was in same situation. So she moved to Geelong, Victoria, which is regional area and from there she is doing Nursing course. 

10 hours ago, snn said:

Grant Grant Grant......

Silent follower

Applied 8 Feb 2019

first contact 19 Feb 2020 ( correct contact number required)

Grant 12 March 2020

CO Kathrine

Many congratulations....

it is a big jump from November 18 to Feb 19 and a very positive sign for all if the grant is genuine .....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Maxzone said:

Just waiting for the new update next week. We can definitely figure out which one is legit one and which one fake. Until then keep posting fake grant emoji23.png. I am wondering why people posting grant from new account, they have been felling shy emoji23.pngemoji23.png or what.

Immigration is processing November applicant as per their website for last three months. November to March like 4.5 months jump, it will be good sign if it becomes a genuine grant.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Any news mate?

I think i had a heart attack when i saw the comment of that grant 😭

19 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

I have no idea mate, I am December applicant I am pretty much confident about my direct grant. Don’t know why they skipping December and January application. 796b35d562d6afabb5c153507d13852b.jpg

Wow congrats to him 

it’s just unbelievable that so many of us stuck from 2018 and have no hopes and some getting grants in 13 months so disheartened 

• Like 1

May be this is done to keep processing times in line...
next update may say "We are currently assessing applications submitted before February 19"

Last updated on 12/03/2020 ??.. R u updating your documents in account or it’s being processed by immigration??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea mate, I am December applicant I am pretty much confident about my direct grant. Don’t know why they skipping December and January application. 796b35d562d6afabb5c153507d13852b.jpg&key=7e9567ee349c2212f51fe7aa488903b6b3043942bd659c116c9bdc9ce70e36dd

Last updated on 12/03/2020 ??.. R u updating your documents in account or it’s being processed by immigration??

1 minute ago, AmitB said:

the application is finalised that means he/she received the grant already, we will have to wait until next processing update to see if they advise that they are assessing application before Feb 2019 or not 

• Like 2

Its not my post, It's from last night I sent him a message cause I had doubt then he sent me this screenshots. Not sure about this and no comment yet. Unless I see the new update, can't make a comment on this. Just hold on there.

Also, if you upload new documents to your application does not changed the update date. Last update only occur when you have a case officer ask for documents or you get your grant.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, AmitB said:

"Last updated" only changes when department does something like requesting more documents or finalizing. It won't get updated when upload document or update your details.

• Like 1

Till now I have never seen a grant beyond their published month. If they say we are assessing application before November 2018,  means they only pick the files untill November 2018 not even December 2018. This February 2019 grant is shocking to me. He must be very lucky guy..

Edited by kumar
  • Like 1