887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Based on what is written below, they dont care if someone took their IELTS before, and they can ask to redo it again. So upset[emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]
55D8BF77-CB6C-4593-AE92-DBA2C11342B1.thumb.jpeg.7808c97d29ab4853153e133851e88673.jpeg
Does not make sense what so ever. Even try to ring back on Monday politely explain it was not required 15 months back, otherwise you have upload it before. After 15 months they simply cannot ask for something new that you never expected. Explain them politely, you could get over it I guess. If its not gonna work, complain them via website. Don't give up mate, its not your fault.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Proof of functional English

Provide proof that all dependent applicants aged 18 years and older, who did not pay the second instalment of the visa application charge at provisional stage, have at least functional English.

If you can't provide functional English documents

If any of the dependent applicants, who did not pay the second instalment cannot show evidence of functional English, you will need to pay the second instalment of the visa application charge for each of those dependent applicants, when we ask you to.

4 hours ago, sislam said:
4 hours ago, sislam said:

@ROBERTO I think its a mistake. may I know when u did the test last time. I haven't seen any primary applicant asked for it.....where u get the screen shoot that u attached 

Last time was 2015 and The screenshot was part of received documents from the Co. and I am totally single.

@ROBERTO sorry to hear that you're being requested to re-submit functional English proof, despite you being the primary applicant. While it's very strange, the department would have some reason for such a request or it could be an error, but only you know the details of your case well, other than the CO, other members can only make assumptions. It is very frustrating but do speak to the department and find out the reason for such a request. If you need further assistance or guidance to understand the matter I suggest you seek professional guidance, that of an immigration lawyer or agent (who is well informed). Good luck!

On 3/13/2020 at 7:29 PM, Maxzone said:

You taking things personally, I did not mean you on something. You got offended and you are chasing me from morning for no reason. Lets have a look to the screenshot I did not ask for screenshot but he send it to me. You keep saying I asked for screenshot. It can't be my mistake, you blaming me on public before knowing what happened. If you still think It's my mistake please reply me back. I sent 3 email I need to find out them then I will upload tomorrow for you. Cause you don’t believe, i am at work will be finish very late. By tomorrow I definitely upload that one for your satisfaction . One more things I don't ask people for screenshot. You can't say that, you need to know everything before you say anything. I don't have any doubt on many grant, when I have something to say for a fake grant it's good for everyone not for my own benefit. Even November 25 grant I have no question about this grant it's on the follow, please try to understand first before chasing someone, It's not nice. Lastly, its a open platform you might not agree with every single post it's impossible, don't like it just leave it or move on. 71921e69f477d8c7771bcedc4ea0599d.jpg&key=4fd30e4428e8091bb2183915db30d9cd11da3515fc08af05507aeaa713b9242e

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Hey @Maxzone

How would you feel if somebody promised you to send screenshot but didn't upload them even after 2 days?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry Coder said:

Hey @Maxzone

How would you feel if somebody promised you to send screenshot but didn't upload them even after 2 days?

I thought you are disappeared for some reason, I still waiting for my response from the last post. I am glad you come back. You should have answered me before you ask for the screenshot, be a gentleman. It looks like you are still chasing me, well-done mate. You were blaming me I keep asking everyone for their screenshot which was not true. Let's make it very clear, as you don't like to remember anything except for the screenshot. As someone said last week, this is an open platform someone can ask for a screenshot there is no problem with that, it's up to the person who feels safe to share his screenshot or not your personal problem move on. I did not ask for the screenshot, I send you the screenshot of our conversation, don't believe it just move on, I don't care anymore. You are seeking media attention cause they are not doing things right, how do you fell when you blame someone for noting. It's not like double face, I think it's hypocrisy. 

AC.jpg.0621c2c4a1a893f4c486f66ee2ac1c7a.jpg

You take it personally and chasing me, how to feel about it? Even you replied to me if you don't like anything just move on which you didn't, you trying to bring yourself in every situation. Watch out before you say something. I did not like to dig somewhere where I don't know anything. This is kind of stupidity I did not expect from a senior member like you. Here you go, I need to blur some areas which I don't want to share in public. Please count how many emails altogether,  If you are happy or not happy not my problem anymore. I was waiting for your post about the screenshot, I knew among all the member-only you will be asking for the screenshot. Cause you like to take thing personally.  I know I was late for two days, I want to see what's your reaction. I am not sorry at all for the late upload, as I have no sympathy left for a hypocrite. That's all,  from now on I am not going to reply back to your any post or any concern, this is my choice, not yours, don't f*** tell me what to do. 

1534556471_SBS(1).jpg.092e9aec100f54953f8b1be5aa4823f4.jpg

Edited by Maxzone
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

I thought you are disappeared for some reason, I still waiting for my response from the last post. I am glad you come back. You should have answered me before you ask for the screenshot, be a gentleman. It looks like you are still chasing me, well-done mate. You were blaming me I keep asking everyone for their screenshot which was not true. Let's make it very clear, as you don't like to remember anything except for the screenshot. As someone said last week, this is an open platform someone can ask for a screenshot there is no problem with that, it's up to the person who feels safe to share his screenshot or not your personal problem move on. I did not ask for the screenshot, I send you the screenshot of our conversation, don't believe it just move on, I don't care anymore. You are seeking media attention cause they are not doing things right, how do you fell when you blame someone for noting. It's not like double face, I think it's hypocrisy. 

AC.jpg.0621c2c4a1a893f4c486f66ee2ac1c7a.jpg

You take it personally and chasing me, how to feel about it? Even you replied to me if you don't like anything just move on which you didn't, you trying to bring yourself in every situation. Watch out before you say something. I did not like to dig somewhere where I don't know anything. This is kind of stupidity I did not expect from a senior member like you. Here you go, I need to blur some areas which I don't want to share in public. Please count how many emails altogether,  If you are happy or not happy not my problem anymore. I was waiting for your post about the screenshot, I knew among all the member-only you will be asking for the screenshot. Cause you like to take thing personally.  I know I was late for two days, I want to see what's your reaction. I am not sorry at all for the late upload, as I have no sympathy left for a hypocrite. That's all,  from now on I am not going to reply back to your any post or any concern, this is my choice, not yours, don't f*** tell me what to do. 

1534556471_SBS(1).jpg.092e9aec100f54953f8b1be5aa4823f4.jpg

Whoa whoa whoa mate .... just hang on. I still have the following questions:

1. How do we know that the screenshot you shared is genuine and not the one you made up yourself?

2. How can you tell that it's your email box? not a snapshot from your friend's email who have been putting in genuine efforts. 

3. When you've written SBS on the search bar and it clearly states the two email address are in the search results, why have you blurred the first email? 

3. Why are you so worked up? did I poke the bear?

Now imagine, that's how you've been judging people. Apologies, this was necessary to give you the taste of your own medicine. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Angry Coder said:

Whoa whoa whoa mate .... just hang on. I still have the following questions:

1. How do we know that the screenshot you shared is genuine and not the one you made up yourself?

2. How can you tell that it's your email box? not a snapshot from your friend's email who have been putting in genuine efforts. 

3. When you've written SBS on the search bar and it clearly states the two email address are in the search results, why have you blurred the first email? 

3. Why are you so worked up? did I poke the bear?

Now imagine, that's how you've been judging people. Apologies, this was necessary to give you the taste of your own medicine. 

I was silently observing this group because when I told my account is showing different processing time people did not like it.

MaxZone said I lied .... but I did not. Sooo ... he has a history of judging people 

image.thumb.png.ea698d19f6bae06b9742afb66f2d0e5b.png

Edited by Ranjeet
  • Thanks 2

You guys need to calm down. No point arguing here. It will not make the progress any better.
@Maxzone if you dont believe words or proof someone gave in, just let it go mate. Just take the proof that seems convinced to you. At the moment, I can see that 25.11.2018 applicant which is myself is the latest one got the grant in this thread if im not mistaken. Theres a guy on 24.11.2018 got called for additional documents. So pretty much thats the typical timeframe. I know all we are stressing and amid this coronavirus, things could get even worse. But based on what I said, you are not too far away now. Be patient guys!

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ranjeet said:

I was silently observing this group because when I told my account is showing different processing time people did not like it.

MaxZone said I lied .... but I did not. Sooo ... he has a history of judging people 

image.thumb.png.ea698d19f6bae06b9742afb66f2d0e5b.png

That's what I meant when I said stop judging people. If you want to double-check an information you can always ask politely rather than saying the other member is a liar. 

• Like 1