887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, Maxzone said:

3 hours ago, Maxzone said:

Mate @Seacity112, thanks a lot for your kind words.New processing time is 24 to 28 months,  that guy claimed he got grant within 13 months. Must have been lucky enough guy in the world or he must be close to Peter Dutton who knows. Good to see only you have been remembered about that not others, much appreciate mate . I can't comment on this one, not anymore. I have been blamed wrongly asking for a screenshot, I had enough. All I wanted to prevent the fake grant for everyone, people have an issue with that as well. From now on, I am not on anything don't count me in anymore. I wish everyone will get their grant soon. Peace!!

You're welcome, mate @Maxzone and don't feel any upset please, you didn't ask screenshot when you ask confirmation, it's the guy who sent you screenshot himself. You didn't do anything wrong and we have been staying this forum quite a long time, all for sharing pain and happiness. Through sometimes some people don't understand you, but I understand you. Keep who you are and I know you're really an honest guy and like to help others. Really hope your grant is days away, and congratulations here now. Don't be frustrated, celebrate your freedom soon, through the dark long processing time increases again, YOURS definitely is not far away.

Edited by Seacity112
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

You're welcome, mate @Maxzone and don't feel any upset please, you didn't ask screenshot, it's the guy who sent you screenshot himself. You didn't do anything wrong and we have been staying this forum quite a long time, all for sharing pain and happiness. Through sometimes some people don't understand you, but I understand you. Keep who you are and I know you're really an honest guy and like to help others. Really hope your grant is days away, and congratulations here now. Don't be frustrated, celebrate your freedom soon, through the dark long processing time increases again, YOURS definitely is not far away.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Guil said:

One question: My 489 will expire Feb 2021 and I have applied for 887 May 2019, so my credicards will expire Feb 2021, how can I renew them with bridging visa??? Oh mate, so frustrating ...

You might get new card automatically as the old one expires. Have a look on your bank account it might have some indication.

40 minutes ago, BoddyFam said:

Hi Everyone,

Not sure if this is just positive thinking, but hoping that with all the travel restrictions - they start processing more 887 visas!!!

HI,

Could be...but still, I think that they delaying our 887 visas to keep us regional Australia. With new travel restrictions, they are limiting newcomers with permanent visas but also for regional visas so maybe they will continue to keep us far from metropolitan areas just to ensure that regional areas have some workers. 

• Like 1

On 2/27/2020 at 12:01 PM, Megrand1 said:

I haven't sent anything))).

He complained to Dutton directly

I have also complained directly to Dutton about the processing time for 887. I haven't had a response yet (sent about 2 weeks ago). However I still believe the more people who complain the better!

https://www.peterdutton.com.au/connect/contact-peter/

2 minutes ago, BoddyFam said:

I have also complained directly to Dutton about the processing time for 887. I haven't had a response yet (sent about 2 weeks ago). However I still believe the more people who complain the better!

https://www.peterdutton.com.au/connect/contact-peter/

I think we should send him compliments instead. He's not in a great health these days. 

• Haha 1

Hi , Someone know if we are considered non residents? currently overseas with family and no flights to come tonight , looks like we are stuck overseas if we are considered non residents , no way to know dha closed :S

489 is non residents, will you be able to back before 9 pm tomorrow?

4 minutes ago, DANISH RAZA said:

PM has banned all Non resident to come to Australia.

we are on fucking 489 regional skill migration visa 

so are we count are Resident or Non Resident ?????

Anyone knows ?? 

When we pay the tax we're resident, and when we are outside Australia obviously non-resident. No doubt.

Edited by Seacity112

20 minutes ago, DANISH RAZA said:

PM has banned all Non resident to come to Australia.

we are on fucking 489 regional skill migration visa 

so are we count are Resident or Non Resident ?????

Anyone knows ?? 

If your visa is still skilled regional (subclass 489) you are a temporary resident

Hey, how r ya ? hows ur day going ? Fellas as we all heard all non residents are not allowed from tomorrow so what do u guys think is it good news or bad 

I think it’s time for non residents to be deported as the will consume all the resources till further. Notice hahaha 😂 😆 🤣 

fuck free world screw freedom of speech haha 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 life is screwed lost job because of this corona virus 🦠 shit 

Edited by Maninder

Hello Guys, I have a very tough question.

I am on 489 visa and I have already applied 887. At this time I am stuck overseas. MY question is am I resident or non resident to return to Australia. My 489 is going to be expired in May. I am very much confused, What are options for me to get back onshore ASAP.

Hello Guys, I have a very tough question.
I am on 489 visa and I have already applied 887. At this time I am stuck overseas. MY question is am I resident or non resident to return to Australia. My 489 is going to be expired in May. I am very much confused, What are options for me to get back onshore ASAP.

You are non resident, will you be able to book a flight and come back before 9pm tomorrow? If not you will be on bridging visa you can come back after the lift the travel ban but they haven’t release the date yet I guess they will ban the travel for at least another 2 months